Heavy plutonic relationship

JOS

Hi All,

Can you please let me know about our synastry. It's feels heavy plutonic, soulmate connection but full of control and power struggle non stop. Exhausting
In the same time taught me more than everything else in the past.
Let me know what you think.
After one year I ended up finding the parallel to borderline personality disorder. I can't distinguish the difference it's pretty much familiar to the process from the love bombing to discard. I found myself going through a transformation to giving more and more to avoid constant arguments and cold shoulder, silent treatment etc from her but went through the edge and found myself standing up and no longer responsible for others behaviour and invade of my boundaries, and it's disrespect.
Thanks

The synastry
I am the second person in the chart
https://imgur.com/NTQqYce

https://imgur.com/eY5aQBt

https://imgur.com/IBvV4RS

JOS

The most interesting part is to realise that you re breaking apart to the point there nowhere to break anymore. That's where you probably start to rebuild yourself. Let things just be is something both partners has to learn from this

or1000

I really like what you said. Figuring out when it is time to let things be when both partners still have a strong compelling to each other can be a difficult one.

The most interesting part is to realise that you re breaking apart to the point there nowhere to break anymore. That's where you probably start to rebuild yourself. Let things just be is something both partners has to learn from this

JOS

I really like what you said. Figuring out when it is time to let things be when both partners still have a strong compelling to each other can be a difficult one.

Yes,it's extremely interesting relationship, I think it's very familiar to twin flame relationship if it succeed a breakthrough.
From my experience lately, I came to the realisation of that, my partner and I were mirror of each other. We had a vicious cycle of pull push due hurt each other and love each other phases while the love and bond were very strong. That's made us keep up with the process without breaking up. All of our buttons were pushed to extreme but those periods with full of love and compassion balanced out the ego battle and let hold on to the process. From my side I went through a serious ego breakdown for the better. I think it's takes lots of maturity and emotional strength to pass that stage to eventually letting go things and see the fact that you love that person more than your false ego agenda about how everything supposed to work out based in your selfish point of view. Because at the end us about your expectations how the relationship should look like. Instead just let it be. Once you able to let go, it shines. Your partner as well feels it, and everything becomes smooth. Even there is some argument both of you more aware of the situation and each other role of the mirroring. Wonderful thing. Extremely intense and passionate, sometimes it's so much you have to break away from each other because can not be handled the emotions are overwhelming. When you re apart you can't stop thinking about the other and constantly check on them and they do to you. When you cycle back, all that intense emotions comes out, emotionally, sexually in its fullness.