Packed 5th house - creative or teaching career?

cannibalmermaid

My fifth house is very full. Currently pursuing writing, I'm all over the place with creative activities and easily distracted. I am finishing grad school and trying to decide what to do with my life. love to write but don't love being a loner.

5th house stellium? MC Taurus? Career indicators?

Chart:
http://imgur.com/a/uVem5

Cap Sun, Libra Moon, Leo ASC

With full 5th house, MC in Taurus and Jupiter in 2nd, you could make money with a creative career or teaching such things to children. 5th house is also hobbies, so you can turn a hobby into profit.
However Saturn in Aquarius 6th house which is a house of daily work which we get paid for may also bring restrictions, but Saturn trine your Moon in Libra you should have no problems with sense of balance, communication and bringing patience into Aquarius's desire for rebellion, eccentrity and extremes. Partnership could be important for you. Might also be that you have to learn to put price for your work?
Your 10th house consists of both Taurus and Gemini which also support creative career and teaching!

5th house is also creative self-expression and ruled by Leo. With Chiron in Leo 12th house going with creative career may mean that you shouldn't be disencouraged by people who'd harass you for what you create (this happens a lot to artistic people) but art can also be a good outlet for your hidden hurts and subconscious things. You may also have to deal with more hurts that Chiron brings as your identity (Sun in 5th house) may be tied to what you create.