John Littig & Lynne Rosen, NYC Self-Help Couple, Have Died In Suicide Pact

JUPITERASC

'...On "The Pursuit of Happiness," radio show, John Littig and Lynne Rosen urged listeners to embrace spontaneity.

"So much about life is about impulse," Littig broadcast this year on FM station New York, WBAI. "It's about doing it right now."

A shocking decision the couple made together appeared more methodical: Police say they killed themselves side by side as a suicide pact. Autopsies found both Littig, 47, and Rosen, 45, died from asphyxiation after inhaling helium, a spokeswoman for medical examiner's office said Thursday. Bodies were discovered Wednesday holding hands on a couch in the couple's brownstone in Brooklyn....'

'...A strong odor alerted building manager Hasan Boztepe that something was not right inside John Littig and Lynne Rosen's Brooklyn apartment. When no one answered his repeated knocks, he broke down the door Monday and found the two radio hosts dead in a double suicide. They had each left a note behind. Littig's read: "I can't take it anymore, my wife is in too much pain." As for Rosen's, it "basically said she was sorry for doing this," a police source tells the New York Daily News. “We believe she had some psychological problems."....'

Anyone have their natal details?

M

may28gemini

YIKES if their charts do become available, I'm sure it'll show psychotic tendencies! Those people are not rational and certainly shouldn't be giving any advice to anyone. Telltale signs of them preaching to "act upon impulse" is utterly irrational and juvenile which no doubt scary by condoning actions without any thoughts of consequence. [deleted offensive comments by request - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: