Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

main-qimg-7daceab439c2c16a0ac5c3d8b6aa259f

david starling

Pelosi decided to start impeachment inquiry over allegations that he pressured a foreign power to look into Biden before even seeing the transcript of the call.

Who do these people think they are?

People see in Trump someone who loves America as they do. Politicians have sold Americans on the idea that uncontrolled illegal immigration is a threat to our country for as long as I can remember, but never did anything. Now they are throwing up roadblocks to stop Trump from succeeding with what the American people want. Whose lying to who??

Whose not for protecting our environment? It's just that Dems and Reps have different ideas. Reps won the election and we get to dictate just as Dems dictated their ideas during Obama. And I can live with arguing and debating the effectiveness of your actions. But I can't live with impeaching someone because you don't like his policies. I simply don't see the high-crimes you people are attributing to him.

DM

Anyone still supporting the Trump Presidency has thrown our shared environment under the bus.

JUPITERASC

An op-ed in The New York Post
says the Ukraine call whistleblower may have been driven by political motives
and possibly even had help from Congress members while writing it. The op-ed’s author, former CIA analyst Fred Fleitz
joined FOX Business to discuss it further.
Whistleblower driven by political motives: former CIA analyst :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWiqTncrESw