Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-15-2012, 03:18 AM
Banned

looking for weird..

Hello everyone!

First of, I’d like to point out and appreciate what a resourceful website you guys made here! It’s a real treat for people who wanna learn astrology!

My question tonite is about “paranormal chart activity”. What I mean are all the spooky bits, defying common sense. Everyone loves a good ghost story, but some of us dig it deep. I’m talking ghost-busters, occultists, ufologists, that kind of crowd.

From what I gather, dealing beyond common knowledge are planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. However, they are all moving in slow-motion, adrenaline mode, which would mean that they strike large groups of people in a similar way. But we know that every individual is weird on their own terms. So now we’re talking aspects, houses and signs variously affecting our spooky states of being.

Since we’re on a read-my-chart part of the forum, I gotta ask you.. what do you read in my chart, but I’m also curious about your own bits and your feelings toward them.

Here goes..
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2at_01_bon_hp_7906_21629.gif (59.0 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by bon.dundee; 07-15-2012 at 03:44 AM.
Unread 07-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Banned

Re: looking for weird..

Let me elaborate..

What I'm looking to know, is finding in the chart, indications for our drive toward paranormal interests. I wonder if you can tell if this person is more likely to join a sabbath, than the next. How come this girl has a fancy for little green men, while that guy sees earth as the center of the universe.

What do the stars have to say about this? What can you tell from looking down at person's chart, as well as yours? Do you feel the influence, or is your wibe in different tune?

I don't believe ath I don't see or feel, but some things I'm down for. Telepathy on some level. Like this instant connection you get with some people. Those silent conversations you get with people close to you. Reading people.. Certain facts show in the mug. You can tell if this person is good, shady, intelligent, stupid, fun or boring. You get it if they're happy and down for action, or sad and down the bottle. You recognize their problems as real or small-talk...

Which makes me curious about other psychic options. Like animal telepathy. Some people really have a way with pets don't they? Google "Kevin Richardson" - you'll see a real whisperer

So even though I don't believe everything I hear, I'm an open kind of person. I'm interested in what can you tell about it from my chart. Can you help me out? But I also wanna know about your own feelings toward paranormal interests. Your own chart descriptions. I wanna find out abot these interests in astrology terms.

What do you say?

Last edited by bon.dundee; 07-15-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Tags
weird