Part of Marriage

Neptune Rising

Hello

I've been looking at the Part of Marriage of myself and my best male friend. My Part of Marriage falls in his 7th house, and his falls in my 7th house. I also delved further and found my Part of Weddings/Legal Contracts conjuncts his Pluto which is on his Ascendant.

Maybe I should stop delving now, but I am wondering if this means we will marry?

Neptune

utopia

hello Neptune Rising,

7th house not only means marriage partner, but also partners in other fields of life like work and etc. you may work together.unless you wanna marry him:)

Belgianmoonguy

My Part of Marriage is on 27°03' Gemini, conjunct the asteroid Eros...
He's receiving an opposition from transiting Pluto...
Marriage is the furthest thing on my mind... and I think it will stay that way long time...

utopia

Belgianmoonguy said:
My Part of Marriage is on 27°03' Gemini, conjunct the asteroid Eros...
He's receiving an opposition from transiting Pluto...
Marriage is the furthest thing on my mind... and I think it will stay that way long time...

Dear Belgianmoonguy,

Once "Marriage" was the furthest thing on my mind, too. But then I met my ex and got married within 5 months.Then we realized that his pluto conjucted my part of marriage. so he changed my thoughts on marriage...:rolleyes:
So I must warn you with your pluto transit on your part of marriage...:D

Belgianmoonguy

utopia said:
Dear Belgianmoonguy,

Once "Marriage" was the furthest thing on my mind, too. But then I met my ex and got married within 5 months.Then we realized that his pluto conjucted my part of marriage. so he changed my thoughts on marriage...:rolleyes:
So I must warn you with your pluto transit on your part of marriage...:D

Dam'n
That's a quickie :D
But how long have you've been married with him?

Well, i'm only becoming 22... enjoying my freedom to the fullest... so that's why i say marriage is the furthest thing on my mind...
And I still need to study 3 yrs after this, so it would be highly impractical

utopia

Don't worry;)

I was 25 when I met him. My story is a bit confusing actually, becouse while we were getting divorced, he died.
So I just wanted to point there might be something happening which may change your point of view on marriage.

you don't have to get married, your thougths might change.. that's all:)

And I must admit; whatever I had been through I still think that marriage is something good, enjoying and comforting:D