Most elevated planet, how does yours directly benefit you?

Moog

Please post your most elevated planet and a description of how it has played out in your life, esp in regards to house rulership.

Mine:
Jupiter in cancer at the end of 10th house, trad ruler of my dsc, modern ruler of intercepted sign, conjunct mars and sextle merc, asc. Trine uranus.

I would say that my jupiter so strongly placed represents all that's "good" in me. Otherwise, my mountain of Virgo and Leo would render me quite selfish and egotistical. That jup makes me waaay more kind, caring, and inclusive than I would be otherwise. Not to mention quite lucky!

By whole signs (which is the house system I feel happiest with) your Jupiter is in the 11th which is it's 'Joy'

Exalted in Cancer too... I'm sure you do benefit from it.

I apologise for not reading the title of your thread properly, I don't think I stated how I benefit from Saturn at all :whistling:

By whole signs (which is the house system I feel happiest with) your Jupiter is in the 11th which is it's 'Joy'

Exalted in Cancer too... I'm sure you do benefit from it.

I apologise for not reading the title of your thread properly, I don't think I stated how I benefit from Saturn at all :whistling:

Oh, god, no worries! I'm just curious how you all feel it impacts you.
Yeah, I feel pretty jupiterian despite all my Virgo. I am super pioneering, risk-taking and a little full of myself :tongue: but harmless.

Last edited:

danny moon

Hi.. just happened upon this site while researching house rulers. My most elevated is cancer full moon right next to the MC. I'm not sure what effect it has. But people know me when I walk down the street I guess. Most months during the full moon I am having a nice time with people too. Most months...
I guess its a suprisingly difficult moon sign, just thinking through the several people I know of with the same sign. Very serious people, and independent by circumstance of their focuses. But I didn't suspect that kind of thing from a typical description of Cancer.
My moon seems to be a handy significator for being publicly noticeable. All around.

Lightrider

Sun in Aquarius, 8th house, is the most elevated planet in my chart. It's square Pluto and conjunct (combust) my North Node. Despite being "elevated", the Sun is the least dignified object in my chart (its strength equals -10 according to William Lilly).

I can hardly feel any "pure" Sunny traits in me (ego, will ,self-expression, authority). I'm not conscious of my ego most of the time. It's deeply hidden within me and i have to isolate myself for at least some minutes in order to find it. I have problems expressing what i think when i'm not writing or typing (after some minutes of meditation). I tend to be misunderstood and sometimes feared. If anything, i feel like a mix of Saturnian and Martian. I can feel some Venusian, Uranian, Neptunian and Plutonian energies around and though me, but that's to a lesser degree.

Last edited:
Hi.. just happened upon this site while researching house rulers. My most elevated is cancer full moon right next to the MC. I'm not sure what effect it has. But people know me when I walk down the street I guess. Most months during the full moon I am having a nice time with people too. Most months...
I guess its a suprisingly difficult moon sign, just thinking through the several people I know of with the same sign. Very serious people, and independent by circumstance of their focuses. But I didn't suspect that kind of thing from a typical description of Cancer.
My moon seems to be a handy significator for being publicly noticeable. All around.

Yes, I would imagine moon at the M.C. would make you stand out, and be quite well recieved.

Love2Know

You are lucky, I am too conscious of too many things within myself especially things I don't yet posses, know etc. Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahha (Napoleon dynamite voice)
Are we suppose to list our aspects to the most elevated planet? I want to know................................... Sun trine Jupiture, Moon Quincux Jupiter, Mars sextile jupiter, jupiter square uranus, jupiter quincux ascendant I think that is all woo.....

"Sun trine Jupiter
There is the indication that your life is 'protected and guided' and that 'luck' can lead you on the path to good fortune. However, the challenge is that you must fully use your qualities, talents and natural gifts as the means to activate this 'inner blessing'. While the trine offers a reconciliation of these planetary energues, the result may be an inclination to relax into a comfortable lifestyle, coasting along modestly and reasonably, failing really to apply and exert yourself.(OOps? That's bad?) Growth and self-development does not necessarily occur naturally through life experience, and to some degree requires a conscious search and deliberate effort to stimulate the process....Or could this be linked to an ability to see future trends, perhaps as a 'future analyst' and a predictive social commentator in some" capacity?(http://www.strangehouse.com/natal-aspects/sun-trine-jupiter.html)

This is weirdly familiar, I wanted to go to uni to become a marketing psychologist, but there was too much math involved and I am super lazy, so I just entered the first program that accepted me.

Last edited:

Dobrev

I think the most elevated planet that I have is Mars Leo in the 11th house. To be honest, im not sure how it affects me.

I think the most elevated planet that I have is Mars Leo in the 11th house. To be honest, im not sure how it affects me.

Well, mars in Leo is quite strong...i know that mars in the 11th can manifest in several ways...you could tend to be argumentative with friends, or have very active, martian friends (perhaps mostly men) or you might funnel much of your energy into aquarian pursuits. Humanitarian causes, science, progressive thought, philosophy. How is that mars aspected? Which houses does it rule?

You are lucky, I am too conscious of too many things within myself especially things I don't yet posses, know etc. Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahha (Napoleon dynamite voice)
Are we suppose to list our aspects to the most elevated planet? I want to know................................... Sun trine Jupiture, Moon Quincux Jupiter, Mars sextile jupiter, jupiter square uranus, jupiter quincux ascendant I think that is all woo.....

"Sun trine Jupiter
There is the indication that your life is 'protected and guided' and that 'luck' can lead you on the path to good fortune. However, the challenge is that you must fully use your qualities, talents and natural gifts as the means to activate this 'inner blessing'. While the trine offers a reconciliation of these planetary energues, the result may be an inclination to relax into a comfortable lifestyle, coasting along modestly and reasonably, failing really to apply and exert yourself.(OOps? That's bad?) Growth and self-development does not necessarily occur naturally through life experience, and to some degree requires a conscious search and deliberate effort to stimulate the process....Or could this be linked to an ability to see future trends, perhaps as a 'future analyst' and a predictive social commentator in some" capacity?(http://www.strangehouse.com/natal-aspects/sun-trine-jupiter.html)

This is weirdly familiar, I wanted to go to uni to become a marketing psychologist, but there was too much math involved and I am super lazy, so I just entered the first program that accepted me.

The jupiter interplay with your sun/mars looks very important and significant to me.

Dobrev

Well, mars in Leo is quite strong...i know that mars in the 11th can manifest in several ways...you could tend to be argumentative with friends, or have very active, martian friends (perhaps mostly men) or you might funnel much of your energy into aquarian pursuits. Humanitarian causes, science, progressive thought, philosophy. How is that mars aspected? Which houses does it rule?
I think it rules the 8th house
It square jupiter and sun.
Trine moon
sextile MC

I think it probably makes me ambitious?

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Quicksilver82

My most elevated planet is Venus in Leo in my 9th. I'm hoping that combined with my Sun singleton (earth) in the 10th, and my MC at 29 degrees in Leo and conjunct Regulus will help in my pursuit of a lucrative acting career.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Mynatal.jpg
    Mynatal.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 30

dr. farr

Uranus (in Cancer in the 11th whole sign house) is the most elevated in my natal, closely followed (although on the other side of the MC) by Mercury (in Taurus in the 9th whole sign house)

My most elevated planet is Venus in Leo in my 9th. I'm hoping that combined with my Sun singleton (earth) in the 10th, and my MC at 29 degrees in Leo and conjunct Regulus will help in my pursuit of a lucrative acting career.:biggrin:

Another benefic in elevation. Very nice! :biggrin:

Yes, that's a busy and powerful venus...very, verrry nice!

Caro

I have pluto in virgo at 21 degree's in 10th house.
Then jupiter in 9th house in cancer at 27 degree rx.

also juno is 2 degree's leo. (guess we are not doing fixed stars?)

was there a paricular house system we should be using?
as in whole house/equal house pluto moves to 11th.

mars in leo in 11th - wouldnt that make you want to be a performer amongst your friend the leader of the pack but not necessarily agressive. maybe want to 'laud' it over people a bit.