Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 11-23-2008, 10:43 AM

Forgive me, for I have sinned...

To all who I may have offended, I'm sorry for my offensive username. I'm trying to change this currently, but I need to post this message to get the guy who sent me the message about my username to send me the message again. I thought I was going to be able to respond to his message, but then forgot his name after I deleted his messages.

ScorpiosSuck is only a kind of response to the bad press that Scorpios tend to receive, as I'm sure everybody already knows. I tend to try and settle down the guessing game at first face value. When I introduce the fact that I am a Scorpio I get the whole squinky face thing from everybody, bla bla bla, it's sad.

Snape, Slytherin, Cruella DeVill, Medusa, Mr Hannibal Lecter all credited with Scorpio suns. No mother Teresas, Lady Dianas or Ghandis. We do however have Bill Gates, Goldie Hawn and Egypt(I think). Thats fine with me.

Please don't take this message too seriously, although when I say I'm sorry I really am sorry.

Thanks for your time and thanks for this forum, I'm really glad being a part of this

http://scorpiossuck.blogspot.com/

Last edited by ScorpiosRock; 11-23-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Unread 11-25-2008, 07:49 AM

Re: Forgive me, for I have sinned...

Yeah guys, never mess around with Scorps, that sting and stare call to mind that song by Ms Spears- yep, you got it.

aquarius7000
Unread 11-25-2008, 11:03 AM

Thanks Aqua7000, you are making me listen to Brit now. You do know that Mrs Piece of me is a Sag.

I art at:

http://cherryblondebomb.blogspot.com/
Unread 11-26-2008, 02:05 PM

Thumbs up Re: Forgive me, for I have sinned...

Don't listen to any negativity! We all rock and I totally love your blog!! I even went so far as to sign up and "follow" it. I love all those cool pics and pieces of art. I'll be sure to check it out frequently. Your bday is the 22nd? Same as my gma's. Mine's the 18th and though most don't consider it to be part of the cusp, no description fits me better than the ScorpSagi one. I really love being a mix of these two signs. I have enough Scorp to be strong, independent yet very reliable and enough Sagi to be free spirited, independent, athletic and an aspiring world traveller. I'm looking into fiddling my way around the world...if it's in my stars to do so.

"We will, we will ROCK YOU!!" :banana:
Unread 12-03-2008, 06:57 PM

Dear ScorpiosRock, just be who you are. And for the ``comments`` - me Sagittarius (AC in Pisces) - I have to listen to it all the time - at the same moment someone meets me, thay say that we (all of Sagittarius!) are cheating our partnerns and that we travel all the time (I dont even like traveling and I never cheated on my partner - I can say that I was very loyal and devoted - despite all problems at the end of marriage I never even thoughth about another person). So, I just learned to live with this ``belief`` of people around me. Anyway....
Now about a ``bad name`` that Scorpios have, concentrate on the positive side of it!!! - I cant write about it publicly, but as far as I know, the only squinky face comes from naighbours not being able to sleep (waiting for Scorpio to leave the building but praying inside that one will knock on their door one day), carpenters for fixing again and again the broken furniture, and from the physiotherapist trying to put all parts of the body back together and having the Scorpios partner as a ``case study`` at University... Nothing bad about it - I would use the word pleasant (at least)...
Sorry for the opennes of Sagittarius, but the Scorpio (another ``good`` thing about Scorpio) is not a fake puritan eather and you can only be glad about it in this fake world we are living in (I dont like to pretend like some people do).
Wish you the best, be who you are
Natasha
Unread 12-10-2008, 10:51 AM

I just realized the misunderstanding. I have Mercury in Sag in twelfth. Luckily it is conjunct jupiter...

I art at:

http://cherryblondebomb.blogspot.com/
Unread 12-10-2008, 05:09 PM

One important aspect of being a scorpio is the elimination ability. Dont misunderstand what I mean by this, what I mean is you can deside better then any other sign what you are better off without and get rid of it! (dont take this simplistic approach when dealing with people thought)

An example is the opposition between the 2nd house and the 8th. the second house says "what do I value" and the 8th says "what am I better off without" this is one aspect of it (the financial one).
Unread 05-24-2017, 08:02 AM

My seventh house was triggered. I had a nervous breakdown and started shaking uncontrollably.
Unread 05-29-2017, 09:46 PM

All the signs deserve a good roasting session sometime. Especially those that have the most groupies.

Therefore I find your capitulation incredibly deplorable "ScorpiosRocks". You sicken me and I feel dirty that you and I share Mercury in Sagittarius in the wonderful 12th house of hell. **** you very much.
Unread 05-29-2017, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
All the signs deserve a good roasting session sometime. Especially those that have the most groupies.

Therefore I find your capitulation incredibly deplorable "ScorpiosRocks". You sicken me and I feel dirty that you and I share Mercury in Sagittarius in the wonderful 12th house of hell. **** you very much.
How dare you talk bad about the 12th house!? Outrage! Scandal! Insanity is a beautiful thing to watch!

Especially when Saturn sits in it!
Unread 05-29-2017, 11:28 PM

My beautiful darling Son is a Scorpio rising and a sun taurus....hmmm yes lol.

But him being a scorpio rising he has "them deep eyes and that stare" (esp when angry) and he doesn't get angry often but when he does he does...but i know to just leave him to it.

And with Taurus on the opposite side (dsc) where his sun is.....well you can tell who wears the trousers lol. I know how to handle him though, so everything's good.

And i wouldnt change him for the world, hes perfect.

And i really do love scorpios, i find them sooooo intriguing and very deep....and with me you gotta be deep.

Scorpio Rocks

Last edited by Chrysalis; 05-29-2017 at 11:30 PM.