Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 12-08-2019, 09:32 PM

Why hasn't he texted me back?

I've been talking to a guy from work for a few days and I haven't seen him at work the last few days, nor has he texted me back in a few days. I was wondering why he isn't contacting me again even though he explicitly expressed interest. I'm Moon in mars in the 11th and he's Saturn in the 7th, conjunct Venus. I wonder if he doesn't think I come off as too distant or something and he found someone else (conjunction with Venus)?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2019-12-08 at 3.26.19 PM (1).jpg (64.2 KB, 27 views)

Unread 12-09-2019, 07:49 AM

Re: Why hasn't he texted me back?

Moon is actually void of course here.
You as querent are the moon, separating from the square with pluto, who rules your workplace. There is an inconjunct with mercury, on the cusp of the 6th, again the workplace. It looks like he doesn't feel good about a romantic relationship in the work situation.
Your 3rd of communications, sun (in the 6th, reinforcing the idea of the workplace), squares Neptune on the midheaven, risking problems with your reputation, probably office gossip.
Venus on 7th does look like he is, or will be shortly, seeing someone else.
Unread 12-09-2019, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
You as querent are the moon, separating from the square with pluto, who rules your workplace. There is an inconjunct with mercury, on the cusp of the 6th, again the workplace. It looks like he doesn't feel good about a romantic relationship in the work situation.
Your 3rd of communications, sun (in the 6th, reinforcing the idea of the workplace), squares Neptune on the midheaven, risking problems with your reputation, probably office gossip.
Thanks, Elena!

We work in the same building but we don't work in the same department. We only see each other during lunch. We don’t really know the same people, either. Office gossip would be unlikely. Plus, many of the people who work there are dating or married to each other, so it wouldn’t be unusual or scandalous. Plus, he asked me out and so it’s weird that he’d suddenly stop being interested. I’ll keep you updated, and thanks again!

Last edited by PurpleReign; 12-09-2019 at 06:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleReign For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (12-09-2019)
Unread 12-11-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
So I saw him yesterday evening and we hugged. We only talked very briefly. But since yesterday, he still hasnít texted me. Nor have I texted him. I made another horary chart asking if heís still interested in me but I will post it later. Just wanted to give a quick update!
Unread 12-12-2019, 07:47 AM

Re: Why hasn't he texted me back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleReign View Post
So I saw him yesterday evening and we hugged. We only talked very briefly. But since yesterday, he still hasnít texted me. Nor have I texted him. I made another horary chart asking if heís still interested in me but I will post it later. Just wanted to give a quick update!
Thanks for the update. I've replied on the new post, and reference a communication problem. Now that I see the two situations are linked, that can be narrowed down to gossip. Don't underestimate the power of office gossip! Especially if you are in a superior work position to him, he is in a vulnerable situation.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
PurpleReign (12-13-2019)

Tags
back, texted