Multiple double whammies in synastry chart (10?)

banaili

Hi there, I hope this is something someone can help me with. Last year I met this guy who I seemed to develop an instant connection with. He's a bit younger than me, which I have a sort of complex about, so for a while I tried to pretend that I wasn't developing feelings for him. However, the connection was too strong - almost to the point of feeling NATURAL, like we were the same person in many ways - and in the end I had to acknowledge it. I've checked our synastry chart, and it seems like we have a lot of double whammies? (Some of them are wider orbs and some less so.)

I don't know what that implies, but I wondered if anyone could tell me more about what it might mean? Or if I'm imagining things? Like I said, he's younger than me by quite a bit, so definitely not my usual type. But we seem to flow together in a way that is just UNCANNY, so I'd love to know more about our connection.

I'm also including our composite chart in case that helps. Thanks for your time! :innocent:

Attachments

• ALA-synastrychart.jpg
    ALA-synastrychart.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 63
  • ALA-compositechart.jpg
    ALA-compositechart.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 47

ellie04

However, the connection was too strong - almost to the point of feeling NATURAL, like we were the same person in many ways

Are your birth times accurate? If yes, this attraction is probably the result of your angles conjunction which is indication of very strong attraction in synastry. I've this with my guy and I experienced the same attraction as you did when we first met.

Can you list the DWs you have or post the aspects table?

Your composite looks quite challenging though with Uranus/Neptune so heavy in the chart.

Last edited:

banaili

Are your birth times accurate? If yes, this attraction is probably the result of your angles conjunction which is indication of very strong attraction in synastry. I've this with my guy and I experienced the same attraction as you did when we first met.

Can you list the DWs you have or post the aspects table?

Your composite looks quite challenging though with Uranus/Neptune so heavy in the chart.

Hey there! Thanks for your reply. My birth time is correct. I don't know his EXACT birth time, but I believe it is around noon (so I've just put 12:00PM here). But I know that affects his angles.

As for the composite, yeah, it's a bit crazy, isn't it? >< Is that Karmic, or something, to have those kinds of Uranus and Neptune aspects?

And sure! I'm posting something I saw on astro.com - is that the correct Aspects table? I've attached it below. (I'm the 1st person, he's the 2nd.)

Although the orbs are too far, I also noticed that our Venus and Mars planets are double-whammy in the opposite signs of each other (Me: Venus Taurus, Him: Mars Scorpio. Him: Venus Libra, Me: Mars Aries).

Aspects table:
Aspects table.jpg

ellie04

Hmm... then we don't know if your angles are actually conjunct. :D

DWs are signifiant. They highlight major themes in the r/s. You've Sun-Mercury, Sun-Venus, Sun-Jupiter, Neptune-Mars...these are all nice. But you also have Neptune square Venus DW. Be careful of too much idealisation of each other. And Chiron square/opposite Venus...I've read that the harsh aspects between Venus-Chiron can bring a lot of pain. And like I said, your composite looks challenging.

Do you know if he likes you back?

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
Hi there, I hope this is something someone can help me with. Last year I met this guy who I seemed to develop an instant connection with. He's a bit younger than me, which I have a sort of complex about, so for a while I tried to pretend that I wasn't developing feelings for him. However, the connection was too strong
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello Banaili,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]who is in inner circle and who is out?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Outer circle person gets his pluto in 4th house – feelings and emotions of person in inner circle. This is always emotionally intense and like electrifying and exciting but also causing emotional irritation and insecurity for person in blue - as red pluto is coming along with an uranus sextile.[/FONT]

What intensifies it even more is ....his trine on other persons mars in 8th house- longlasting relationships and also subconsciously stored memory of issues. You both might have a feeling of knowing each other already for long - like as from a previous life.

Blue pluto -being in own natal in aspect with chiron, neptune, jupiter and, mercury- is aspected by red persons venus, mars, jupiter and moonnode and activates all own natal aspects – not easy to stand this energy or to live with in a continously physical near – I would suppose.

banaili

Hmm... then we don't know if your angles are actually conjunct. :D

DWs are signifiant. They highlight major themes in the r/s. You've Sun-Mercury, Sun-Venus, Sun-Jupiter, Neptune-Mars...these are all nice. But you also have Neptune square Venus DW. Be careful of too much idealisation of each other. And Chiron square/opposite Venus...I've read that the harsh aspects between Venus-Chiron can bring a lot of pain. And like I said, your composite looks challenging.

Do you know if he likes you back?

Yes, I thought there must be something significant going on, because like I mentioned, I'm usually not interested in men younger than me, and he really is quite a bit younger. I would never have even looked twice at him otherwise. I thought maybe the double-whammies have something to do with what seems a VERY different connection than anything I've ever experienced with someone before.

Ah, I can definitely see that about Neptune and Venus. I do have Neptune in the 5th house, so I'm sure I must be something of a hopeless romantic. Then again, it IS in Capricorn, so maybe that helps to temper it a bit? I'm not sure.

About the composite, are Uranus and Neptune connections (at least that many) considered karmic in any way?

And yes, it seems we are mutually interested, which is why I finally came here to ask about it! :smile:

banaili

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello Banaili,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]who is in inner circle and who is out?[/FONT]

Hi Zora! Thanks for your reply. I'm the inner circle (blue), and he's the outer (red)!

[FONT=&quot]Outer circle person gets his pluto in 4th house – feelings and emotions of person in inner circle. This is always emotionally intense and like electrifying and exciting but also causing emotional irritation and insecurity for person in blue - as red pluto is coming along with an uranus sextile.[/FONT]

Ah, I see. Who experiences the feelings of emotional intensity? Both of us, or only one of us? As I'm the inner circle, can he feel my emotions? I admit I do feel a bit insecure, but again I think that comes from the age difference, and me being older than him. That's a complex I've always had and why prior to this relationship I've never been much interested in men younger than me. I don't know if that relates to this, though.

What intensifies it even more is ....his trine on other persons mars in 8th house- longlasting relationships and also subconsciously stored memory of issues. You both might have a feeling of knowing each other already for long - like as from a previous life.

:surprised: Oh wow! Yes, this exactly! There is something strange about the relationship with him. It DOES feel like I know him from a previous life or something, though I can't quite place it. Is this aspect indicative of past-life connections? I've heard of those in relation to the South Node, but I don't know about where else to look for them in synastry charts.

The strange thing about him is that I feel a bit like he's a mirror of me. There are things he's incredibly good at that I don't think I'd ever be able to do well. But our mannerisms and (seemingly) our way of thinking - even our likes and dislikes - are really very similar, sometimes identical. It actually really surprised me. Although I don't know if he gets the same sensation as I do.

Blue pluto -being in own natal in aspect with chiron, neptune, jupiter and, mercury- is aspected by red persons venus, mars, jupiter and moonnode and activates all own natal aspects – not easy to stand this energy or to live with in a continously physical near – I would suppose.

I see...So that means continuously being near each other would be difficult for us? It's true I haven't been around him long enough yet to know this for sure, but I could certainly understand if that's the case. It really was intense, just the first time meeting him.

banaili

I've also just noticed that there is a Mars-Pluto double whammy as well. (Trine and conjunction, though the conjunction seems to be about four degrees away? The trine is closer.)