Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-11-2019, 12:38 AM

Exclamation Why type of Connection do we have

WHAT TYPE OF CONNECTION IS THIS ? Why does everyone think we should be together

This is the whole map of my best friend and I, and either people assume weíre a couple, want us to be together, or always asks why arenít we together. The funny part is every time we date someone we always get dumped in the same month together, his ex girlfriend dumped him 2 weeks after I got dumped by my ex bf (this was last month) this cycle has been repeating the past 2 years we meet someone we date that person we get dumped together Repeat. Now that weíre both single weíre always getting asked ďwhy do you 2 just be together already I love our friendship he supports me in every way possible and itís unconditional

Iím blue heís red and our Composite is attached as well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 74918446-A992-44F0-8C55-B503F13BF573.jpg (38.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg C3DCE7F6-0A12-459B-820D-1A5154A7A4D7.jpg (47.9 KB, 10 views)

Unread 11-11-2019, 11:24 AM

Re: Why type of Connection do we have

The moon can be considered a "timer", and you have practically the same moon, which explains why you tend to have the same start-ups and break-ups, with a slight difference in time. Your ascendent/descendent axis are flipped and slightly moved by degree, so it just takes time for the moon to catch up.
You do have several nice aspects between you. So just to clarify, you are truly wondering why people view you this way, or why you are just friends and not more, and should you change the type of relationship?
Unread 11-11-2019, 12:54 PM

The Composite you posted has a three things that might be difficult. Sun/merc square Mars is not an easy aspect but not insurmountable. If it were the only difficult aspect involving the inner planets I would say this is a pretty good composite. But the Moon also has a square to Uranus and Neptune. Moon square Uranus suggest emotional volatility and an unsettled feeling quite opposite of the normal need for emotional calm and secure feeling most want in their primary relationship. Jupiter in the mix tends to make everything bigger - more of whatever the aspect brings.

A third concern is the house placement of the Sun and Merc. I typically read a planet if it is within 5 degrees of the house cusp as being in that house. In this case the Sun/Merc may be 1st house or may be 12th house. Sun or Moon in H12 or H6 is a very bad placement for romantic relationships.

The chart also shows a T-square with Sun/Merc/Chiron and the nodes. Although it seems counter-intuitive, I have seen that when the nodes square the Sun or the Ascendant it is a good omen for longevity of the relationship if the rest of the chart is strong. Also difficult aspects to Chiron show up a lot in very long-lasting partnerships if the rest of the chart is very strong. Perhaps that is because the destiny of the relationship is somehow tied to the need or the purpose for healing a wound?

So perhaps the longevity is there as friends?

I suspect there are too many difficult squares for this to be a really good marriage/romance.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com
The Following User Says Thank You to thelivingsky For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-11-2019)
Unread 11-11-2019, 01:19 PM

Lightbulb Re: Why type of Connection do we have

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
The moon can be considered a "timer", and you have practically the same moon, which explains why you tend to have the same start-ups and break-ups, with a slight difference in time. Your ascendent/descendent axis are flipped and slightly moved by degree, so it just takes time for the moon to catch up.
You do have several nice aspects between you. So just to clarify, you are truly wondering why people view you this way, or why you are just friends and not more, and should you change the type of relationship?
Yes Iím wondering why people view us as a promising couple
And thatís a good question should we change into something more? But Iím worried about us turning into something more just for it to be short like our previous experiences with exes
The Following User Says Thank You to CaliCapricorn97 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-11-2019)
Unread 11-11-2019, 01:38 PM

Exclamation Re: Why type of Connection do we have

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivingsky View Post
The Composite you posted has a three things that might be difficult. Sun/merc square Mars is not an easy aspect but not insurmountable. If it were the only difficult aspect involving the inner planets I would say this is a pretty good composite. But the Moon also has a square to Uranus and Neptune. Moon square Uranus suggest emotional volatility and an unsettled feeling quite opposite of the normal need for emotional calm and secure feeling most want in their primary relationship. Jupiter in the mix tends to make everything bigger - more of whatever the aspect brings.

A third concern is the house placement of the Sun and Merc. I typically read a planet if it is within 5 degrees of the house cusp as being in that house. In this case the Sun/Merc may be 1st house or may be 12th house. Sun or Moon in H12 or H6 is a very bad placement for romantic relationships.

The chart also shows a T-square with Sun/Merc/Chiron and the nodes. Although it seems counter-intuitive, I have seen that when the nodes square the Sun or the Ascendant it is a good omen for longevity of the relationship if the rest of the chart is strong. Also difficult aspects to Chiron show up a lot in very long-lasting partnerships if the rest of the chart is very strong. Perhaps that is because the destiny of the relationship is somehow tied to the need or the purpose for healing a wound?

So perhaps the longevity is there as friends?

I suspect there are too many difficult squares for this to be a really good marriage/romance.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com
Thatís kinda why Iíve been hesitant because of the risks of me deciding to be more than friends if itís just going to result in something bad
Unread 11-11-2019, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCapricorn97 View Post
Yes Iím wondering why people view us as a promising couple
And thatís a good question should we change into something more? But Iím worried about us turning into something more just for it to be short like our previous experiences with exes
Understandably, since once that step has been taken, there is no going back to the earlier type of relationship, or very difficult at best.
Unread 11-11-2019, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Understandably, since once that step has been taken, there is no going back to the earlier type of relationship, or very difficult at best.
Great synastry means Chemistry
Great Composite means you can function together
People function as partners all day long
But not everyone has chemistry that goes on and on
Meaning a good Composite is just a cherry on top but a good Synastry is more important

Is this true ?
The Following User Says Thank You to CaliCapricorn97 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-11-2019)
Unread 11-11-2019, 05:10 PM

Yes, the synastry is the base.
The composite is how it works together in the relationship . It can easily show us the weak points and the strong points.

Tags
best friend, composite, connection, synastry, type