Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 09-20-2019, 03:08 AM

What makes a person rude?

Yesterday, I saw a video of a woman hanging out in the park. She is doing a selfie video happily, talking to the camera and introducing the place and suddenly a stranger walked passed and said 'shut the f up'. The woman was shocked. I am wondering what in a person's chart that make one so rude and inconsiderate?

May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Unread 09-20-2019, 09:34 PM

Re: What makes a person rude?

I confess not to having an answer, but I do sympathise. A female of low intelligence walked past my car today, I have never seen her before, yet she yelled at me she would 'shove your banana up your ****'. I made to get out the car and she moved rather quicker. I suspect she was off her face on drugs. Given that I had not made any attempt to get out the car and was doing nothing wrong, I can only assume that, as well as the drugs, she was clearly mentally ill. Probably a Piscean!
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:22 PM

Lack of home training.
Unread 10-07-2019, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
Yesterday, I saw a video of a woman hanging out in the park. She is doing a selfie video happily, talking to the camera and introducing the place and suddenly a stranger walked passed and said 'shut the f up'. The woman was shocked. I am wondering what in a person's chart that make one so rude and inconsiderate?
People are like that on here, have you noticed.

I was on thread which was a couple of years old and i think it was about sex appeal but I'm not sure. Anyway some twatty member decided to tell me this thread is old blah blah blah. But so what? she was being bitchy then another ***** came on and agreed. I don't think its anything to do with the chart. Some people are just CUNTS! And if that word is hidden another way of saying in the UK is: C you next Tuesday. You work it out xx Love you loads Plute
Unread 10-14-2019, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
People are like that on here, have you noticed.

I was on thread which was a couple of years old and i think it was about sex appeal but I'm not sure. Anyway some twatty member decided to tell me this thread is old blah blah blah. But so what? she was being bitchy then another ***** came on and agreed. I don't think its anything to do with the chart. Some people are just CUNTS! And if that word is hidden another way of saying in the UK is: C you next Tuesday. You work it out xx Love you loads Plute
Love you loads too, Hkk. Hope to see you here again someday xoxo
Unread 10-14-2019, 02:29 PM

Smile Re: What makes a person rude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBroon View Post
I confess not to having an answer, but I do sympathise. A female of low intelligence walked past my car today, I have never seen her before, yet she yelled at me she would 'shove your banana up your ****'. I made to get out the car and she moved rather quicker. I suspect she was off her face on drugs. Given that I had not made any attempt to get out the car and was doing nothing wrong, I can only assume that, as well as the drugs, she was clearly mentally ill. Probably a Piscean!
That's rude to Pisceans!
Unread 10-14-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBroon View Post
Agreed. To tag all pisceans as mentally ill drug addicts is very rude.
Ironic to see a rude person talking about rudeness lol
Unread 10-14-2019, 09:18 PM

Strong mars/fire energy ��......... we’ll only if they pissed off.
Can be anyone tho... even if a person isn’t born with that energy they can still embody it via transit.
The Following User Says Thank You to AstrologicalCap For This Useful Post:
multiple (10-25-2019)
Unread 10-14-2019, 09:51 PM

I can be quite blunt and rude sometimes. I've got a late sagg asc and a mars/pluto/venus conjunction. But deep down im very caring, its just my exterior.

I think i blame it on my late sagg asc, as i come across as a cold hearted b***ch Cap Asc, even thought im late sagg.(29+).

Anyone who reads my horary replies on here, they are usually BLUNT but HELPFUL at the same time.

My metaphor is "I can be a B7tch but im not a b7tch".

Last edited by Chrysalis; 10-14-2019 at 09:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-15-2019)
Unread 10-14-2019, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I can be quite blunt and rude sometimes. I've got a late sagg asc and a mars/pluto/venus conjunction. But deep down im very caring, its just my exterior.

I think i blame it on my late sagg asc, as i come across as a cold hearted b***ch Cap Asc, even thought im late sagg.(29+).

Anyone who reads my horary replies on here, they are usually BLUNT but HELPFUL at the same time.

My metaphor is "I can be a B7tch but im not a b7tch".
Sign-blending at the cusps! I totally agree. The rulership stays the same though, with only the Sign-qualities mixing. At 29+ degrees of a Sign, it's nearly half-and-half. As intuitively obvious as this is, you'd be surprised at how controversial it is in regards to the conventional "wisdom".

Last edited by david starling; 10-14-2019 at 10:06 PM.
Unread 10-14-2019, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Sign-blending at the cusps! I totally agree. The rulership stays the same though, with only the Sign-qualities mixing. At 29+ degrees of a Sign, it's nearly half-and-half. As intuitively obvious as this is, you'd be surprised at how controversial it is in regards to the conventional "wisdom".
I get what your saying. I can be very sagg like...joking...humorous....etc...but then with an intertwined dryness and seriousness. Not many people know how to take me. I feel like i dip in and out of my Asc sign from Cap to Sagg.
Unread 10-14-2019, 10:49 PM

Quote:
I get what your saying. I can be very sagg like...joking...humorous....etc...but then with an intertwined dryness and seriousness. Not many people know how to take me. I feel like i dip in and out of my Asc sign from Cap to Sagg.
Yes, but Jupiter still rules your Asc-sign, from the beginning at 0 degrees Sagittarius, until Saturn rules, starting at 0 degrees Capricorn. So the rulership remains the same, even though Sagittarius has Capricornian qualities mixed in with it--that would be rudeness in a Jupiterian sort of way, dry, biting humor, not Saturnian dismissiveness.

Last edited by david starling; 10-14-2019 at 10:52 PM.
Unread 10-14-2019, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Yes, but Jupiter still rules your Asc-sign, from the beginning at 0 degrees Sagittarius, until Saturn rules, starting at 0 degrees Capricorn. So the rulership remains the same, even though Sagittarius has Capricornian qualities mixed in with it--that would be rudeness in a Jupiterian sort of way, dry, biting humor, not Saturnian dismissiveness.
yes thats exactly what i said David. In my own sort of way.
Unread 10-14-2019, 11:36 PM

Quote:
yes thats exactly what i said David. In my own sort of way.
I knew you knew. I was making it clear that we're not blending the rulerships, just the Sign-qualities, for those with a mental block against Sign-blending at the cusps.
Unread 10-15-2019, 01:33 AM

Quote:
I was making it clear that we're not blending the rulerships, just the Sign-qualities
Why not? Can't two entities co-own a house together?
Unread 10-15-2019, 02:05 AM

I'd say that rudeness stems from a lack of empathy. A lack of intuition/compassion/understanding when it comes to other people. So maybe debilitated Moon/Neptune or a lack of water in general. Perhaps combined with placements or aspects that make one prone to hastiness, aggression or self-centeredness.
The Following User Says Thank You to Domna For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-15-2019)
Unread 10-15-2019, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !4C View Post
Why not? Can't two entities co-own a house together?
We need to separate the Signs from the Houses. The Houses have walls, and are distinct, walled-off Areas of Life. The Signs are a continuum of qualities, which mix together at the cusps. I use a 5 or 6 degree cusp (24th or 25th of a Sign) for when the blending first minimally begins, then increases to maximum at the Sign-boundary before gradually tapering off at 5 or 6 degrees of the next Sign.
HOWEVER, to take one example, the Sun ingresses Leo at 0 degrees, at which point it's blended with Cancerian qualities, at about a 50/50 mix. But the Moon's rulership ended at 0 degree Leo, just as the Sun's rulership will end at 0 degree Virgo. So, when determining dispositorship, the Sun rules throughout the full 30 degree extent of Leo, despite the blend in Sign-qualities. Etc.

Last edited by david starling; 10-15-2019 at 03:05 AM.
Unread 10-15-2019, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domna View Post
I'd say that rudeness stems from a lack of empathy. A lack of intuition/compassion/understanding when it comes to other people. So maybe debilitated Moon/Neptune or a lack of water in general. Perhaps combined with placements or aspects that make one prone to hastiness, aggression or self-centeredness.
Nicely said! We should also include sociopathic behavior as well, whereby someone simply takes pleasure in belittling and causing emotional distress in a chosen victim.

Last edited by david starling; 10-15-2019 at 03:06 AM.
Unread 10-15-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domna View Post
Could just pull up the chart of the satanic bible.
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 10-15-2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
We need to separate the Signs from the Houses. The Houses have walls, and are distinct, walled-off Areas of Life. The Signs are a continuum of qualities, which mix together at the cusps.
Huh? I was referring to a planet or house cusp on the sign boundary. If you accept that it is influenced by both signs, then it is only natural to assume that both planets ruling the signs are sharing dispositorship.
Unread 10-16-2019, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !4C View Post
Huh? I was referring to a planet or house cusp on the sign boundary. If you accept that it is influenced by both signs, then it is only natural to assume that both planets ruling the signs are sharing dispositorship.
Even right on the boundary, at 0.00 degree, rulership is that of the Sign at its ingress-point. For example, 0.00 degree of Leo is ruled by the Sun, despite the mix of Sign-qualities. A Sun Leo at the cusps has a mix of Sign-qualities, but is still Domicile-ruled by the Sun.
With the Asc anywhere in Leo, and the Sun at 0 degree Leo, the Sun is still the final Dispositor. The Moon wouldn't share Dispositorship. The Sign-boundaries determine rulership, so a Sun Leo in that case would have Cancerian qualities mixed in with those of Leo, but is still a Sun Leo, Domicile-ruled by the Sun, not by both the Moon and Sun.

Hmmm....do Sun Leos have a tendency to be rude? Fiery and impatient, hard for them to relate to other Sun-signs? There's some good-natured humor behind the rudeness of the Sun Leos I know.

Last edited by david starling; 10-16-2019 at 10:04 AM.
Unread 10-17-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Hmmm....do Sun Leos have a tendency to be rude? Fiery and impatient, hard for them to relate to other Sun-signs? There's some good-natured humor behind the rudeness of the Sun Leos I know.
My leo brother is an interesting case. He has a leo stellium of personal planets at the top of his chart. In addition to a very overinflated ego, he has the prickly scorpio ascendant to go with it (mars in leo).

Around the time of college he suddenly changed into a totally different person. He is more personable now on all levels. He is cooperative and engages people with enthusiasm, rather than giving people superiority attitude and grumpiness. I looked at his secondary progressions. All of his leo planets progressed into virgo at the same time as ascendant progressed into sagittarius. It fits!

Before this, I was a little skeptical of progressions. I'm still not sure how it should be applied to personality assessment. Are people always a blend of their natal and progressed charts?