Random Thoughts without memes

david starling

And one from someone with a MARSASC. Probably doesn't count though, with Mars in Pisces ruled by Neptune.
Or, even sidereally in Aquarius, ruled by :uranus:. :lol:
Oh oh....good thing it's NOT on the Traditional board!

Last edited:

david starling

Somebody please let me know if J.A. has had a change of heart and decided to accept Pluto as an astrological Planet. Also, if anyone is privy to this information ( maybe Ynnest?), let us know whether H*'ll has frozen over.

david starling

Err... Hi, anyone here?

Have you had any reaction to the Mercury/Pluto Conjunction? They're still within 2 degrees of each other. This is it, though, since Merc won't go retrograde in time to transit back for another meeting with the Lord of the Underworld.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I am here! So we make a black and white decision and no-one post memes, period, right? Fine by me.

Last edited:

Witchyone

@Lykan

Yooooooo my dude, where you be at???

And interesting. How do you think the eclipse will affect you, Witchy?

I tend to feel excited, like something important is about to happen, during solar and lunar eclipses and similar events but usually nothing actually does besides the eclipse, itself. :lol:

Witchyone

lol I've been super anxious the past few days and Odds said it might be eclipse related. I hope my anxiety is unfounded and nothing terrible happens.

I hope so too! Do you have a history of fore-feeling events? Is there a real word for that? I think there must be.