Aspects in obsessive relationships

geminimoon83

What aspects in synastry point toward someone being obsessive about the other? I'd imagine Pluto would be involved? I haven't seen this person in years yet he still he will not get over me. We only dated for a short while and it was nothing serious. What aspects cause certain people to have a hard time forgetting past relationships?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_b_hp_82347_12425.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_b_hp_82347_12425.gif
    52 KB · Views: 184
  • astro_w2gw_03_liz_hp_82431_16029.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_liz_hp_82431_16029.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 172

Claire19

What aspects in synastry point toward someone being obsessive about the other? I'd imagine Pluto would be involved? I haven't seen this person in years yet he still he will not get over me. We only dated for a short while and it was nothing serious. What aspects cause certain people to have a hard time forgetting past relationships?
Pluto with the Moon, Venus and Mars. He has serious problems and he may be a stalker as well. Mental issues belong with Mercury Uranus and Neptune. You are in touch obviously or how do you know he is obsessing still?

geminimoon83

We had been good friends but not really anything romantic. I had not heard from him in over a year when I started getting texts from him. It seemed innocent at first, but he seems different. Despite telling the man several times that I am in a serious relationship he still pursues me. I chose to be nice but to the point at first, but am now ignoring him which seems to make things worse. Looking at his natal chart I only see Pluto square ascendant (which I also have but never have felt affected by it.) I do see we have Pluto square Venus.

Bina

His Pluto square your Venus could make him obsessive about you.

Your Pluto/Saturn conjunction is very closely conjunct his Mercury/Uranus conjunction. Not quiet sure how to interpret this, Mercury/Uranus can be disruptive, mental projections..Pluto/Saturn issues around commitment, power and authority..
You are also right in the middle of your first Saturn return- second transit retrograting, which is affecting this connection..
..just some ideas..

Bina

In my experience during Saturn return things in one's life which are not working or not growth-oriented can fall away, it also depends on the house placement of Saturn where the SR is having an effect. Often if a relationship or a job is not working or not conducive to growth any longer it could end, or if it is good for the person growth and learning, it may deepen; it depends. Also completely new relationships/situations can come into one's life at the time of a SR.

virgo18

His Pluto square your Venus could make him obsessive about you.

Hello Bina
Actually is Vice versa...
The Venus person will turn obsessive with the Pluto one. And the Pluto person will feel empowered by the Venus one.

Imagine Venus square Uranus
The Venus person will feel love inconsistence form the Uranus person. And the Uranus person will experience mixed and changeable feelings toward the Venus one.

Hope this help.

sandstone

Banned
geminimoon83

he has a real emphasis in water with all the water signs tenanted. a grand trine in water essentially and the idea of letting go is something that doesn't come easy, especially with saturn in cancer off in the western area of his chart.. the past is something to hang onto and possibly even torture yourself with for good measure..

gemini moon is very different in this regard.. air element is very different then water and may have a harder time understanding the attachments to the past that water likes to maintain..

Bina

Hello Bina
Actually is Vice versa...
The Venus person will turn obsessive with the Pluto one. And the Pluto person will feel empowered by the Venus one.

Imagine Venus square Uranus
The Venus person will feel love inconsistence form the Uranus person. And the Uranus person will experience mixed and changeable feelings toward the Venus one.

Hope this help.

virgo18,
interesting perspective...

So you think with any aspect between one person's Pluto and another person's planet, it will always be the planet person who could become obsessive? :unsure:

virgo18

virgo18,
interesting perspective...

So you think with any aspect between one person's Pluto and another person's planet, it will always be the planet person who could become obsessive? :unsure:

Yes.... because Pluto has power over that person. Everyone gets obsessed with something they feel that they can't manage.

MaeMae

Banned
I have venus in pisces and pluto in virgo (hi/lo) and there's a group born around 1965 with mid~virgo stellium - mars/uranus/pluto - that aspects both my venus and pluto in opp & conj.
I've had 3 boyfriends from this age group and each relationship involved power struggles, great wills, obsessive and jealous behaviors - on both ends.

Vista

I think the other issue with this guy is his 7th house ruler conjunct Uranus. This is always someone who likes what they can't have. It could be the person they like is not interested, lives too far away, married, ect. I am speaking from experience by the way. I have studied this aspect(Uranus in hard aspect to the 7th ruler and to a lessor extent, 5th house ruler in hard aspect to Uranus) and this manifestation is always very prevalent. In addition, he's got Saturn in the 7th house too, this is someone who will hang in there literally until "death do us part." Not that you two are together it's figuratively speaking. The other problem with him is his 7th ruler in hard aspect with Saturn. Besides what I said above, this further suggests someone will will have a very difficult time getting their emotional needs met in any relationships. It's very unfortunate.

Sweet Pea

I think the reason he's come back now is that he's having his Pluto-Pluto square transit which is INTENSITY added to obsession, manipulation, compulsion, revenge and vindictiveness when wounded. Pluto will go retro very soon and back to 6 Capricorn so the activation will worsen again.

Pluto is also hitting his Mars, Jupiter and Neptune which, like his Pluto, are also at 8 of a sign.

And he is a Scorpio with Mars and Venus also in Scorpio!

Is there any way you could change your phone so he couldn't get to you? Otherwise I don't see him backing off in a hurry.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
you always know something is brewing within and when it erupts, it is unstoppable.
The instant a deep hidden part of ourself is revealed in even a glance, obsession is at work.

geminimoon83

He does have a hard time letting go. When I knew him he constantly talked of a woman he had been in a relationship with for awhile. She treated him horribly so it seems like he'd be glad to be rid of her but he couldn't get over it. It's also tragic that he is the type of person to go after what he can't have. He didn't ever show much interest in me other than casual friendship until he found out I have been dating someone for the past 5 months. That seemed to really get to him. Haven't heard from him in a couple weeks so maybe he will move on. :unsure:

PlutoLibScoAsc

His mercury is conjunct her pluto. May be this?