Finding my Path

haley

Good Evening from Michigan!

I'm in need of some assistance in reading my natal chart.

I've always had trouble concentrating on a particular path (career-wise) and I was hoping my natal chart could point me to some answers. Being a beginner, there's only so much I can decipher.

Through my own research with my chart, it seems I should focus on the "mundane" aspects of this life, which is what I've found according to my Nodes. I should use my skills/abilities to help/heal other people, instead of focusing those skills on myself. However, I'm having difficulty finding the field that allows me to do that. For example, I tried pursuing a career in health but I found that it was way too emotionally taxing on me.

Maybe this is where my natural attraction to astrology and spirituality comes into play. Would I find success in astrology and helping guide others towards their true life path/purpose?

Any ideas/interpretations are welcome. :) If there other interesting findings that aren't career-related, I'd still love to hear your thoughts!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Attachments

• smaller natal chart.png
    smaller natal chart.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
You don't necessarily need your career to reflect your north node. The node is about what develops over your life as a whole, where you go. Career is just one area of your life. You are not your career. It's something you do, yes, and spend a lot of time doing, so it should be something that makes sense for you to spend a lot of time doing, but you don't have to cram it into your idea of what your north node means.

Sixth house does indeed have to do with health and mundane routines - and vocation, and service, and pets, to name some other things. If you want your career to match your NN house placement, why not be a pet groomer?

(That's not to say you should be a pet groomer because your node is in the sixth. Even if you do that, it's still just one piece of your life, not the whole picture.)

I would seriously question the idea that you have to heal others instead of focusing on yourself. It's not an either/or choice. If you are going to be a healer to others, you also have to pay attention to your own healing. In fact, your own healing, as needed, must come first. Not only is that one message of north node in the sixth, it's also a cardinal rule. People who think of themselves as healers and pursue medical or teaching or guiding careers without first paying attention to their own healing, only create dysfunction. I just finished herbalism school, and that was a big topic of discussion there.

Next point: you don't have to be in a health field career to be a healer. Guiding, as an astrologer, spiritual leader, teacher, therapist, anything like that, is also healing work. But, again, you need to pay careful attention to your own healing, and your own path. Otherwise, you risk misleading people, disempowering people, making your "guiding" nothing but a function of your own ego, being abusive... any kind of dysfunction you can think of.

haley

You don't necessarily need your career to reflect your north node. The node is about what develops over your life as a whole, where you go. Career is just one area of your life. You are not your career. It's something you do, yes, and spend a lot of time doing, so it should be something that makes sense for you to spend a lot of time doing, but you don't have to cram it into your idea of what your north node means.

Sixth house does indeed have to do with health and mundane routines - and vocation, and service, and pets, to name some other things. If you want your career to match your NN house placement, why not be a pet groomer?

(That's not to say you should be a pet groomer because your node is in the sixth. Even if you do that, it's still just one piece of your life, not the whole picture.)

I would seriously question the idea that you have to heal others instead of focusing on yourself. It's not an either/or choice. If you are going to be a healer to others, you also have to pay attention to your own healing. In fact, your own healing, as needed, must come first. Not only is that one message of north node in the sixth, it's also a cardinal rule. People who think of themselves as healers and pursue medical or teaching or guiding careers without first paying attention to their own healing, only create dysfunction. I just finished herbalism school, and that was a big topic of discussion there.

Next point: you don't have to be in a health field career to be a healer. Guiding, as an astrologer, spiritual leader, teacher, therapist, anything like that, is also healing work. But, again, you need to pay careful attention to your own healing, and your own path. Otherwise, you risk misleading people, disempowering people, making your "guiding" nothing but a function of your own ego, being abusive... any kind of dysfunction you can think of.

Okay, that makes sense! I worked as a Vet Tech in an Animal Emergency Hospital but I found it way too overwhelming. There was so much unexpected death and uncomfortable/confrontational situations with owners that I felt I could not handle. Maybe this points to some healing that I need to do so that I can actually handle uncomfortable situations like that.

However, what I said initially may have came across wrong. I'm very conscious about my own healing as I know that healing others starts with healing yourself first and foremost. I also realize it's not an "either/or" choice. I'm just trying to find the best way to use my skills/talents to help others. However, I'm not sure what the "best way" is yet and I was hoping that my chart would help point me in a certain direction.

Although now I see that maybe I need to focus on myself first before this "path" is revealed to me. That's easier said than done because I have some sort of engrained belief that putting myself first is selfish. :( I'm working on it though!

haley

Would you mind...

Casting and posting a second chart omitting all asteroids and space junk? 10 planets will do.

Thanks

Sure thing! I tried to omit Chiron, True Node and Lilith but I couldn't figure it out. :unsure: Hopefully this will work:

Thank you!!

Attachments

smaller natal chart.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Both of your charts have expired. They'll keep expiring if you keep posting them the way you did. Follow these instructions to post one that won't expire: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1171

Having Chiron and True Node in a chart is standard. I think what greybeard meant was that including so many asteroids, the way you did the first time, made it much too busy. To my mind (and, I think, his) planets only includes node and Chiron. I even think you could have one or two more without filling it up too much, but the meat of the chart is the planets, and we want those easy to pick out. It gets too hard if there are too many asteroids shown.

haley

Both of your charts have expired. They'll keep expiring if you keep posting them the way you did. Follow these instructions to post one that won't expire: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1171

Having Chiron and True Node in a chart is standard. I think what greybeard meant was that including so many asteroids, the way you did the first time, made it much too busy. To my mind (and, I think, his) planets only includes node and Chiron. I even think you could have one or two more without filling it up too much, but the meat of the chart is the planets, and we want those easy to pick out. It gets too hard if there are too many asteroids shown.

Ahhh, I'm sorry! I think I fixed it. I followed the directions of the post you linked above but the images didn't show up, so hopefully I did it right. Thank you!! I've updated the image in both posts. Here it is again:

Attachments

smaller natal chart.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

waybread

Haley, with so many of us amateurs reading charts for people on public Internet forums, it is hard for anyone to make a living from astrology these days, unless you become really good at it and can build up a paying client base. By the same token, once you gain some knowledge of astrology you can try reading charts for people and see how you get on.

If you are drawn to healing, there is a specialty area of medical astrology. It's pretty advanced so it's important to get the basics of chart-reading accomplished first; but this might combine your two interests.

I sometimes get a kind of intuitive feeling about a chart. I can't say it's always right, but when it manifests I try to let the person know about it, just in case it is.

I think you are a very spiritual person. Just eye-balling your chart, I note that your moon is in a novile (360/9) relationship with both Uranus and Jupiter. Neptune is in a septile (360/7) relationship with Saturn, and your ascendant tri-septiles Neptune.

Then your sun quintiles (360/5) Pluto, so please do not under-estimate your ambition.

Sometimes when people have a fair number of these so-called minor aspects (novile, septile, quintile) they "march to the beat of a different drummer."

You might enjoy reading these articles:

http://aliceportman.com/noviles/

http://aliceportman.com/septile-series/

Osamenor

Staff member
Haley, when I said that up thread about being a pet groomer, I was being a bit facetious... but this is one of those amazing moments when astrology is eerily accurate, even with a facetious remark! Vet tech. If you were in my area, I'd be asking if you do pet sitting... a former vet tech would be the pet sitter I'd want for my diabetic cat, if I'm out of town. (That might be a sideline you could do, if you don't already, and you'd really be a godsend to people who have pets with special medical needs. It's so hard to get anyone who knows how to give treatments.)

I see where dealing with the emotional side of it would be especially hard for you, though. You have a lot of water in your chart, including a water grand trine, which includes your sun. Water is empathy and connection, and sensitivity. People with strong water charts tend to be very empathetic and easily absorb the emotional energy of those around them. That does make it especially difficult to be in a highly emotional line of work.

You would probably do better with a kind of healing-oriented work that's more one-on-one, if you do a lot of grounding and boundary protection for yourself. I think I mentioned that I'm an herbalist: in that field, treating both humans and animals is a possibility, and you see clients at a manageable pace.

You could also do something more mainstream, like therapist, if you have the training for it or could get it easily enough.

But, I also see in your chart why you have such a hard time settling on a career, and it's your chart pattern. Yours is very spread out, a splash/splay pattern, with most of the signs and houses occupied and no more than two planets together. People with that kind of chart don't settle on one thing. It's the "jack of all trades, master of none" chart. You're likely to have multiple careers, and no matter what kind of career you have at the moment, you're also going to have other serious interests. You need to keep your fingers in multiple pies. You would never be happy with a narrow focus.

That also means there's no single career that will completely fulfill your needs. And that's okay. As long as you're doing something that pays the bills, doesn't drive you crazy, and does leave room in your life for the rest of your interests, you can use those other interests to meet the needs your job doesn't. Think of it as work-study, if you will, not as your major.

It's possible you'll see more of a theme and focus emerge later in your life. In that case, you might end up making a mid life career shift that does look more like your north node. Usually, the north node starts being much more evident in our lives when we get within shouting distance of 40. For younger people, there may be hints of it in your life here and there, but it doesn't usually serve the purpose of telling you what you should do right now. (There are some exceptions - people whose sun is with their north node usually show it much earlier, because their core growth message, sun, matches their node placement - but that's not you.)

haley

Haley, with so many of us amateurs reading charts for people on public Internet forums, it is hard for anyone to make a living from astrology these days, unless you become really good at it and can build up a paying client base. By the same token, once you gain some knowledge of astrology you can try reading charts for people and see how you get on.

If you are drawn to healing, there is a specialty area of medical astrology. It's pretty advanced so it's important to get the basics of chart-reading accomplished first; but this might combine your two interests.

I sometimes get a kind of intuitive feeling about a chart. I can't say it's always right, but when it manifests I try to let the person know about it, just in case it is.

I think you are a very spiritual person. Just eye-balling your chart, I note that your moon is in a novile (360/9) relationship with both Uranus and Jupiter. Neptune is in a septile (360/7) relationship with Saturn, and your ascendant tri-septiles Neptune.

Then your sun quintiles (360/5) Pluto, so please do not under-estimate your ambition.

Sometimes when people have a fair number of these so-called minor aspects (novile, septile, quintile) they "march to the beat of a different drummer."

You might enjoy reading these articles:

http://aliceportman.com/noviles/

http://aliceportman.com/septile-series/
Wow! That's very accurate. Also, the website you linked is incredibly helpful. It's interesting to learn more about these "minor" aspects and then, in turn, learn more about myself. Thank you so much.

haley

Haley, when I said that up thread about being a pet groomer, I was being a bit facetious... but this is one of those amazing moments when astrology is eerily accurate, even with a facetious remark! Vet tech. If you were in my area, I'd be asking if you do pet sitting... a former vet tech would be the pet sitter I'd want for my diabetic cat, if I'm out of town. (That might be a sideline you could do, if you don't already, and you'd really be a godsend to people who have pets with special medical needs. It's so hard to get anyone who knows how to give treatments.)

I see where dealing with the emotional side of it would be especially hard for you, though. You have a lot of water in your chart, including a water grand trine, which includes your sun. Water is empathy and connection, and sensitivity. People with strong water charts tend to be very empathetic and easily absorb the emotional energy of those around them. That does make it especially difficult to be in a highly emotional line of work.

You would probably do better with a kind of healing-oriented work that's more one-on-one, if you do a lot of grounding and boundary protection for yourself. I think I mentioned that I'm an herbalist: in that field, treating both humans and animals is a possibility, and you see clients at a manageable pace.

You could also do something more mainstream, like therapist, if you have the training for it or could get it easily enough.

But, I also see in your chart why you have such a hard time settling on a career, and it's your chart pattern. Yours is very spread out, a splash/splay pattern, with most of the signs and houses occupied and no more than two planets together. People with that kind of chart don't settle on one thing. It's the "jack of all trades, master of none" chart. You're likely to have multiple careers, and no matter what kind of career you have at the moment, you're also going to have other serious interests. You need to keep your fingers in multiple pies. You would never be happy with a narrow focus.

That also means there's no single career that will completely fulfill your needs. And that's okay. As long as you're doing something that pays the bills, doesn't drive you crazy, and does leave room in your life for the rest of your interests, you can use those other interests to meet the needs your job doesn't. Think of it as work-study, if you will, not as your major.

It's possible you'll see more of a theme and focus emerge later in your life. In that case, you might end up making a mid life career shift that does look more like your north node. Usually, the north node starts being much more evident in our lives when we get within shouting distance of 40. For younger people, there may be hints of it in your life here and there, but it doesn't usually serve the purpose of telling you what you should do right now. (There are some exceptions - people whose sun is with their north node usually show it much earlier, because their core growth message, sun, matches their node placement - but that's not you.)
That's a great idea!! There's an app (kind of like Uber or GrubHub) where people commission others to walk/take care of their pets. Sometimes those pets need medical treatment and, therefore, a more qualified pet sitter. I will definitely look into doing that. It would be perfect sideline for this summer, alongside my job. For some reason, I never thought of it so thank you! You've inspired me. :joyful:

Honestly, your insight has brought me a lot of relief. I always felt different or that something was wrong with me because I could never choose a specific career or path as adamantly as other people. My interests vary greatly so I've had a hard time trying to pinpoint what I should "do" in the future.

With the guidance you've provided, I'm now able to see that it's not a bad thing. It's even something I could use to my advantage. Instead of staying in one place all my life, I can commit to my array of interests and, therefore, help myself and other people in a variety of ways.

I greatly appreciate you! Thank you!

rahu

Banned
I added a few other symbol t your chart
your focus on healing is very accurate. you have mars conjunct the south node , trine to neptune nd Uranus opposed to pluto conjunct the north node.
this pattern is a strong indication of healing abilities. with the nodal axis involved, you have "holistic' abilities and might even have psychic healing abilities.
but regardless with the nodal axis conjunct you mars/pluto opposition ,you have very strong psychic forces running through you. with mars ,for aura is very strong and you emanate etheric "energy". this show that you hve a great affect on other people, that is ,others can sense you even before you arrive. if you enter a room, it is likely me people will spontaneous look toward you.
this aspect is extremely sexual so you have many suitors interested. emotionally/sexually . you are like a flame to the proverbial moths:smile:

with Sedna conjunct the anti-vertex and nessus conjunct the vertex you have another "paranormal" energy running through you.Sedna shows that you are a truth teller. Coherence of actions and words, and always following the path of truth path are inherent in your personality .
nessus is conjunct to the vertex which shows that you have had unusual issues occur in your life. nessus is a restrictive symbol usually so you seem to have a commitment to sheading light of emotional issues that can overwhelm people.

you named asteroid for haley is square to your pluto/mars opposite which shows you have had experiences that might be characterized as dark. I think this is why you motioned that you were overwhelmed by the vets experience and health care professions. as I said you have strong psychic healing energy and you also have aspect that can be symbolic of more "normal" healing abilities.
your Jupiter is sextile to chiron and trine to mercury. this shows you are extremely intelligent and very analytical. This pattern would make a good counselor. this gives abilities in physical therapy and in chiropractic .Jupiter is opposed to pallas also, so it is clear that you have always felt drawn to helping and healing others. Your eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to pallas and opposed to Jupiter so think you will marry someone in health care and you will know immediately when you meet him. but either way, you should follow this path.

your "psychic energies are so very strong that would suggest you take classes or explore these realities.
pluto conjunct to north node can shows hat past live are directly affecting you in this life. your moon/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to Pluto which increases you healing potential and it can indicate that you have hd dreams or premonitions of a dark nature.
and with the etheric power around you, I think you should definitely stay in some health care or provider career.

I think that you have hide emotional issues because pluto with the node often gives childhood experience of an emotionally traumatic nature. so you might have some confidence issues, you feeling to involved with healing others and yourself is your path

your named asteroid is square to the node, which adds to your intelligent but us can also manifest as psychic abilities by itself. many times a person just thinks that their are just very logical when they come to conclusions quickly or such. but it is psychic abilities at work , so it seems you might be conscious of this ability you have.

your mars/venus midpoint is conjunct our sun which gives you a very loving nature and gives you an attractiveness that attracts many.eros is opposed to the Neptune/Uranus conjunction which shows you enchant many but some are not serous about a intimate relationship.
your juno/Jupiter midpoint is square to he Uranus/Neptune conjunction which tends to make you a bit independent. this shows here might be more than one marriage s this is a very exciting and intense aspect but unstable and sometimes unreliable.
your interest in astrology might also be a function of this aspect,as it would give understanding of astrology and other" occult" subjects.

your moon is square to Saturn which tends to make one more reflective and canl essen your social interactions. it can bring depondency at times.
you re quite amazing
rahu

Last edited:

haley

I added a few other symbol t your chart
your focus on healing is very accurate. you have mars conjunct the south node , trine to neptune nd Uranus opposed to pluto conjunct the north node.
this pattern is a strong indication of healing abilities. with the nodal axis involved, you have "holistic' abilities and might even have psychic healing abilities.
but regardless with the nodal axis conjunct you mars/pluto opposition ,you have very strong psychic forces running through you. with mars ,for aura is very strong and you emanate etheric "energy". this show that you hve a great affect on other people, that is ,others can sense you even before you arrive. if you enter a room, it is likely me people will spontaneous look toward you.
this aspect is extremely sexual so you have many suitors interested. emotionally/sexually . you are like a flame to the proverbial moths:smile:

with Sedna conjunct the anti-vertex and nessus conjunct the vertex you have another "paranormal" energy running through you.Sedna shows that you are a truth teller. Coherence of actions and words, and always following the path of truth path are inherent in your personality .
nessus is conjunct to the vertex which shows that you have had unusual issues occur in your life. nessus is a restrictive symbol usually so you seem to have a commitment to sheading light of emotional issues that can overwhelm people.

you named asteroid for haley is square to your pluto/mars opposite which shows you have had experiences that might be characterized as dark. I think this is why you motioned that you were overwhelmed by the vets experience and health care professions. as I said you have strong psychic healing energy and you also have aspect that can be symbolic of more "normal" healing abilities.
your Jupiter is sextile to chiron and trine to mercury. this shows you are extremely intelligent and very analytical. This pattern would make a good counselor. this gives abilities in physical therapy and in chiropractic .Jupiter is opposed to pallas also, so it is clear that you have always felt drawn to helping and healing others. Your eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to pallas and opposed to Jupiter so think you will marry someone in health care and you will know immediately when you meet him. but either way, you should follow this path.

your "psychic energies are so very strong that would suggest you take classes or explore these realities.
pluto conjunct to north node can shows hat past live are directly affecting you in this life. your moon/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to Pluto which increases you healing potential and it can indicate that you have hd dreams or premonitions of a dark nature.
and with the etheric power around you, I think you should definitely stay in some health care or provider career.

I think that you have hide emotional issues because pluto with the node often gives childhood experience of an emotionally traumatic nature. so you might have some confidence issues, you feeling to involved with healing others and yourself is your path

your named asteroid is square to the node, which adds to your intelligent but us can also manifest as psychic abilities by itself. many times a person just thinks that their are just very logical when they come to conclusions quickly or such. but it is psychic abilities at work , so it seems you might be conscious of this ability you have.

your mars/venus midpoint is conjunct our sun which gives you a very loving nature and gives you an attractiveness that attracts many.eros is opposed to the Neptune/Uranus conjunction which shows you enchant many but some are not serous about a intimate relationship.
your juno/Jupiter midpoint is square to he Uranus/Neptune conjunction which tends to make you a bit independent. this shows here might be more than one marriage s this is a very exciting and intense aspect but unstable and sometimes unreliable.
your interest in astrology might also be a function of this aspect,as it would give understanding of astrology and other" occult" subjects.

your moon is square to Saturn which tends to make one more reflective and canl essen your social interactions. it can bring depondency at times.
you re quite amazing
rahu
I appreciate you taking the time to review my chart! It’s reminded me of aspects of myself I’ve repressed for awhile and it’s been very helpful for me. Thank you!

I’ve always had a sense I have some psychic abilities. I can predict the outcome of some situations fairly well and I can sense how other people are feeling without them saying a word. However, I just attributed that to having good intuition.

I’d be interested in taking classes to discover my potential, as I think it’s untapped. Growing up, I ignored the insights that came to me because I was taught it wasn’t normal, but there’s never been anything normal about me. For example, my great aunt, who I was very close to, accurately predicted the gender of over 100 pregnant women’s babies via “unconventional” methods (i.e. she would measure their stomachs, do a pendulum reading, and other intuitive practices). She was so accurate that my mom didn’t seek my gender from the doctor; she just trusted my aunt was correct in her prediction. She was right with my sister, my cousins, even my dad and his siblings. They even had the name “Christian Alan” picked out for me, but were shocked when I was born a girl hahah. My aunt had never been wrong, until me. The nurse taking my measurements actually picked out my name.

Could I ask some questions about the aspects you listed? You mentioned the person I might marry. Is there a way to figure out (astrologically) if I’ve already met him? My gut tells me I did, but then he married someone else, so maybe I’m wrong. I’ve even had what feels like premonitions about him.

I value all of your insights so very much! Thanks again!

rahu

Banned
I appreciate you taking the time to review my chart! It’s reminded me of aspects of myself I’ve repressed for awhile and it’s been very helpful for me. Thank you!

you actually have aspect of severe emotional trauma.... many people's spirit be broken but pluto is also a survivor so you might have bent but you've grown stronger. I think your innate truth seeking is part of why you have grown stronger

I’ve always had a sense I have some psychic abilities. I can predict the outcome of some situations fairly well and I can sense how other people are feeling without them saying a word. However, I just attributed that to having good intuition.

very intelligent people such as your self often think their prescient insights are are just intuition or logically derived in some way

I’d be interested in taking classes to discover my potential, as I think it’s untapped. Growing up, I ignored the insights that came to me because I was taught it wasn’t normal, but there’s never been anything normal about me :)biggrin: rahu). For example, my great aunt, who I was very close to

lol. I almost added that the, moon/Jupiter midpoint conjunct your pluto, could show a female grand parent that you were very close to. with pluto involved I would think that she will visit you in your dreams in the future and may act as a guardian.. I think it is very interesting that she missed you gender but was correct for every one else, signifying a special bond between you. .i think that after her death you may have "received" some of her abilities and knowledge."

, accurately predicted the gender of over 100 pregnant women’s babies via “unconventional” methods (i.e. she would measure their stomachs, do a pendulum reading, and other intuitive practices). She was so accurate that my mom didn’t seek my gender from the doctor; she just trusted my aunt was correct in her prediction. She was right with my sister, my cousins, even my dad and his siblings. They even had the name “Christian Alan” picked out for me, but were shocked when I was born a girl hahah. My aunt had never been wrong, until me. The nurse taking my measurements actually picked out my name.

Could I ask some questions about the aspects you listed? You mentioned the person I might marry. Is there a way to figure out (astrologically) if I’ve already met him? My gut tells me I did, but then he married someone else, so maybe I’m wrong. I’ve even had what feels like premonitions about him.
I don't know if there is an established technique, but over the years I have noticed that eros/psyche aspected to Jupiter by square or opposition can indicated a intuitive sense about the suitability of some one as a spouse. this think this would apply for juno also.

I value all of your insights so very much! Thanks again

haley

you actually have aspect of severe emotional trauma.... many people's spirit be broken but pluto is also a survivor so you might have bent but you've grown stronger. I think your innate truth seeking is part of why you have grown stronger

very intelligent people such as your self often think their prescient insights are are just intuition or logically derived in some way

I’d be interested in taking classes to discover my potential, as I think it’s untapped. Growing up, I ignored the insights that came to me because I was taught it wasn’t normal, but there’s never been anything normal about me :)biggrin: rahu). For example, my great aunt, who I was very close to

lol. I almost added that the, moon/Jupiter midpoint conjunct your pluto, could show a female grand parent that you were very close to. with pluto involved I would think that she will visit you in your dreams in the future and may act as a guardian.. I think it is very interesting that she missed you gender but was correct for every one else, signifying a special bond between you. .i think that after her death you may have "received" some of her abilities and knowledge."

, accurately predicted the gender of over 100 pregnant women’s babies via “unconventional” methods (i.e. she would measure their stomachs, do a pendulum reading, and other intuitive practices). She was so accurate that my mom didn’t seek my gender from the doctor; she just trusted my aunt was correct in her prediction. She was right with my sister, my cousins, even my dad and his siblings. They even had the name “Christian Alan” picked out for me, but were shocked when I was born a girl hahah. My aunt had never been wrong, until me. The nurse taking my measurements actually picked out my name.

I don't know if there is an established technique, but over the years I have noticed that eros/psyche aspected to Jupiter by square or opposition can indicated a intuitive sense about the suitability of some one as a spouse. this think this would apply for juno also.

I value all of your insights so very much! Thanks again

Emotional trauma is my middle name! :wink: I probably shouldn't joke about that hehe, but what you've found is very accurate. Unfortunately, I had a lot of traumatic events that plagued my childhood through my teenage years but, upon finding my spirituality, I realized that those experiences only make me stronger. I was "bent" in that those experiences definitely changed who I am as a person today, but they definitely did not break me. They made me.

This made me so emotional! (In such a good way; I have a lot of water in my chart so I can be emotional as heck) I always felt such a deep connection with my great aunt. I was only 5 when she died but I still remember her like it was yesterday. At times, I feel/felt closer to her than anyone in my immediate family. To have this bond between us "written in the stars" is incredibly affirming to me. Furthermore, it solidifies the unspeakable bond between us.

don't know if there is an established technique, but over the years I have noticed that eros/psyche aspected to Jupiter by square or opposition can indicated a intuitive sense about the suitability of some one as a spouse. this think this would apply for juno also.

Should I look to our synastry chart for this aspect?

rahu

Banned

Emotional trauma is my middle name! :wink: I probably shouldn't joke about that hehe, but what you've found is very accurate. Unfortunately, I had a lot of traumatic events that plagued my childhood through my teenage years but, upon finding my spirituality, I realized that those experiences only make me stronger. I was "bent" in that those experiences definitely changed who I am as a person today, but they definitely did not break me. They made me.

This made me so emotional! (In such a good way; I have a lot of water in my chart so I can be emotional as heck) I always felt such a deep connection with my great aunt. I was only 5 when she died but I still remember her like it was yesterday. At times, I feel/felt closer to her than anyone in my immediate family. To have this bond between us "written in the stars" is incredibly affirming to me. Furthermore, it solidifies the unspeakable bond between us.

don't know if there is an established technique, but over the years I have noticed that eros/psyche aspected to Jupiter by square or opposition can indicated a intuitive sense about the suitability of some one as a spouse. this think this would apply for juno also.

Should I look to our synastry chart for this aspect?

Should I look to our synastry chart for this aspect.

I was thinking about this too. it might be he could still be the one, because your instincts are so good.
i suggest a midpoint composite. this would really give the nature of your relationship with him. if you don't know his exact time, just use noon.
rahu

watcherofthesouth

Haley,
You might be interested in Forensic Astrology too; Capricorn/8th could be investigating cold cases of people who suddenly (Uranus) disappeared/died mysteriously (Neptune at 22 degrees/H8). Helping police (Mars) search (Jupiter) for missing kids (5th/Jupiter in Scorpio/hidden, investigating) could be another avenue. Kirsty McIntosh has a good book on it (and how to find missing people by mapping) and a Facebook page that I follow. Saturn is in your 10th, so you may find more momentum in your career in later years but Saturn also rules history too so use that to strengthen your knowledge.

Last edited:

haley

Haley,
You might be interested in Forensic Astrology too; Capricorn/8th could be investigating cold cases of people who suddenly (Uranus) disappeared/died mysteriously (Neptune at 22 degrees/H8). Helping police (Mars) search (Jupiter) for missing kids (5th/Jupiter in Scorpio/hidden, investigating) could be another avenue. Kirsty McIntyre has a good book on it (and how to find missing people by mapping) and a Facebook page that I follow. Saturn is in your 10th, so you may find more momentum in your career in later years but Saturn also rules history too so use that to strengthen your knowledge.
Ooooooo that's super interesting!! I'll definitely look into it, as well as that book/Facebook page. Thank you very much! :)

kshantaram

Premium Member
if could reflect upon, adapt-integrate as per personal aptitudes-interests-plans,
do share pointwise feedbacks how true-insightful-prospective etc etc,
traits-talents-health-remedies etc etc :

gemini asc, analytical, confused at decision making roles;

sun-mer sensitive cancer first, impressive intellectual and sensitive personality,
sun first health issues during infancy,
literary-oratory aptitudes, mer retro better at writing;

sat lord 9/10 over sensitive-spiritual pisces 10th, public admin,
rise-fall in career; settling at 36+

mars-ketu separative SNode taurus 12th aspected by jup, stubborn;
aptitude for dentistry, ENT surgeon,
mars lord 11th over 12th, gains from foreign lands/hospitals etc;
pain-injury-surgery-accident prone - throat-teeth-feet inflammations etc;

moon sag 6th, philosophical, law-justice-medicine,
optimistic, ambitious, impulsive, diplomatic;
jup now transit own sag-moon 6th;

sag-jup 7th inimical for gemini asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
jup-rahu NNode secretive scorpio, rahu debilated, research-occult aptitudes,
toxic urological-intestinal-liver issues; not to overindulge into dark occult;
mars aspect own scorpio, protective of employment and from opponents;
debilation of rahu cancelled, gradual improvements in health-employment etc;
aptitude for anesthetics;

inimical jup over 5th scorpio, advisory aptitudes,
stress-delays in luck-education-romance-children-position;
heart-stomach-urological issues;
prayers to saint of faith, wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
offer yellow flowers tues evenings; retro jup delayed results reviewing things;

sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit cap 7/8, 2nd from moon under stress;
abdominal-knee-piles-urological pain-injury-surgery,
detachment from relationship;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers fri evenings at alter at home;

rahu year ahead transit sun-mer cancer first, clouding the mind;
toxic health issues, heart-stomach-circulatory etc etc;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

jup-rahu scorpio 6th, vitiates wisdom, rise-fall in life,
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-Moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
previous one year jup transit jup-rahu scorpio;

previous 2.5yrs sat transit moon-sag 6th,
health-family-finances-employment under emotional stress;

venus proud leo 3rd, flowery communications/writings-singing; pharmacy;

do ack promptly, share feedbacks on helpful ideas-thoughts if any,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

haley

if could reflect upon, adapt-integrate as per personal aptitudes-interests-plans,
do share pointwise feedbacks how true-insightful-prospective etc etc,
traits-talents-health-remedies etc etc :

gemini asc, analytical, confused at decision making roles;

sun-mer sensitive cancer first, impressive intellectual and sensitive personality,
sun first health issues during infancy,
literary-oratory aptitudes, mer retro better at writing;

sat lord 9/10 over sensitive-spiritual pisces 10th, public admin,
rise-fall in career; settling at 36+

mars-ketu separative SNode taurus 12th aspected by jup, stubborn;
aptitude for dentistry, ENT surgeon,
mars lord 11th over 12th, gains from foreign lands/hospitals etc;
pain-injury-surgery-accident prone - throat-teeth-feet inflammations etc;

moon sag 6th, philosophical, law-justice-medicine,
optimistic, ambitious, impulsive, diplomatic;
jup now transit own sag-moon 6th;

sag-jup 7th inimical for gemini asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
jup-rahu NNode secretive scorpio, rahu debilated, research-occult aptitudes,
toxic urological-intestinal-liver issues; not to overindulge into dark occult;
mars aspect own scorpio, protective of employment and from opponents;
debilation of rahu cancelled, gradual improvements in health-employment etc;
aptitude for anesthetics;

inimical jup over 5th scorpio, advisory aptitudes,
stress-delays in luck-education-romance-children-position;
heart-stomach-urological issues;
prayers to saint of faith, wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
offer yellow flowers tues evenings; retro jup delayed results reviewing things;

sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit cap 7/8, 2nd from moon under stress;
abdominal-knee-piles-urological pain-injury-surgery,
detachment from relationship;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers fri evenings at alter at home;

rahu year ahead transit sun-mer cancer first, clouding the mind;
toxic health issues, heart-stomach-circulatory etc etc;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

jup-rahu scorpio 6th, vitiates wisdom, rise-fall in life,
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-Moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
previous one year jup transit jup-rahu scorpio;

previous 2.5yrs sat transit moon-sag 6th,
health-family-finances-employment under emotional stress;

venus proud leo 3rd, flowery communications/writings-singing; pharmacy;

do ack promptly, share feedbacks on helpful ideas-thoughts if any,

wishing well, kshantaram
Thanks for reviewing my chart!

I think there are some accurate and inaccurate aspects, but I can't attest to the accuracy of the predictive elements you listed.

I don't usually find my Gemini ascendant to be very influential in my day-to-day life, but I have had stress/delays in marriage and vocation. I'm also good at writing so the Mercury aspects were definitely accurate! I'm also very spiritual and often pray/speak with my ancestors, so you're right about that!

As for the inaccuracies, I haven't had very many health issues throughout my life and I don't think I'm injury/accident prone. I try to take care of myself without being too worrisome regarding my health. I've never had a debilitating illness. I will add that a few readings I've done have suggested that all of my health issues might be aimed towards my family and healing wounds there.

Thanks again for your insight! I appreciate it. :)