Would this situation ever change?

Hi,

I am going through some hard times with my other half. we both have been not getting along well due to some personal issues. I need him by my side badly but he seem very stubborn. I am emotional but he is not. I do not like this feeling of being lonely even though he is there. He doesn't seem caring. May be because he is not so emotional as I am. I want to know if things would change. Would he realise his mistakes and be normal with me?

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_010401.jpg
    IMG_20190215_010401.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 36

rafaella

Hi,

I am going through some hard times with my other half. we both have been not getting along well due to some personal issues. I need him by my side badly but he seem very stubborn. I am emotional but he is not. I do not like this feeling of being lonely even though he is there. He doesn't seem caring. May be because he is not so emotional as I am. I want to know if things would change. Would he realise his mistakes and be normal with me?

Venus exalts Mars but in sign of Saturn and conjunct Saturn. Mars had just recent conjunction to Uranus and now in Taurus. Mars is you. Venus is him. There is reception here between the two of you, so he still cares for you. However whatever Saturn is, is in the way. Who or what is Saturn? Is he with someone else? Married perhaps? Mars entering Taurus also makes you more vulnerable so you are more sensitive than before to lack of emotional closeness.

BTW are you a woman? I'm asking because we also take Sun to represent men, and if this is same sex relationship, things are different. Moon here opposed Jup and applies to Sun in detriment.

I have to say even thought there is reception, its not looking that good. There is some other elements getting in the way. So if you can figure out what Saturn is and try address it, and perhaps have a chat with him... maybe you can work something out. I do hope things improve.

ElenaJ

Thanks.
I'll have more time later, but immediately what jumps to the eye is the mars/uranus and mercury/mars conjunctions. Not easy to handle.
Your Neptune squares his mercury (you are inside, correct?) that makes communications between you two vague and confusing.
Contrary to what you write, he has a stellium in cancer, very sensitive, but can close up like a clam. Remember, still waters run deep.

Thanks.
I'll have more time later, but immediately what jumps to the eye is the mars/uranus and mercury/mars conjunctions. Not easy to handle.
Your Neptune squares his mercury (you are inside, correct?) that makes communications between you two vague and confusing.
Contrary to what you write, he has a stellium in cancer, very sensitive, but can close up like a clam. Remember, still waters run deep.

Yes, He never show his emotions out that much. He is also a water sign so i hoped he will try to understand if i talk to him openly and tried to communicate. That's what has made things worse. I tried to make him understand what my concerns are and what i feel and what i expect from him (be responsible and be there for me when i am worried) but only after this he is acting strange.

Last edited:
BTW are you a woman? I'm asking because we also take Sun to represent men, and if this is same sex relationship, things are different. Moon here opposed Jup and applies to Sun in detriment.

I have to say even thought there is reception, its not looking that good. There is some other elements getting in the way. So if you can figure out what Saturn is and try address it, and perhaps have a chat with him... maybe you can work something out. I do hope things improve.

I just tried to figure out something with this chart along with what's been happening. Yesterday we had an argument I was loud and he was very angry. The reason behind it is his elder brother! Every time my husband try to focus into our life this man (his brother) comes in between. He confuse him and make him loose track of what he was focusing by giving him some stupid ideas regarding businesses. Even yesterday he called and I tried to tell him not to listen to his brother as this would always get him in loss and regrets.

This Saturn is my husband's 9th house (overseas - his brother is living in another country) in the horary chart and the 9th house is occupied by the sun (part ruler of his 3rd house).

can you check this.