Thrown myself into astrology, would be so interested to hear someone comment

alikiddo

I used to think astrology was really rediculous! Gosh I was so closed minded, what a beautiful tool we have to better understand ourselves and work toward better ourselves!

I have thrown myself into it the past 4 months. So much information it's everwhelming. I practice on my chart daily. I would be so interested to hear someone elses thoughts and intuitions on my chart. A new perspective is always a good thing.

10/12/1989
8:30 pm (20:30)
dunedin fl
Ali

Attachments

• astro_2ata_01_alexandra_kiedrowski.74310.24781.jpg
    astro_2ata_01_alexandra_kiedrowski.74310.24781.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 45

wilsontc

Staff member
not a natal chart? to rahu

rahu,

You said:
...you sun is conjunct to mercury and these are square the node...Venus conjunct Uranus on the descendant...with the moon opposed to...pluto...

I'm confused...I don't see any of these aspects you describe on the natal Placidus chart of alikiddo (also attached to the original post)...unless you are not using a natal Placidus chart? If not a natal Placidus chart, what kind of chart are you using?

Curiously,

Tim

Note: people post from all over the world, and different countries write their dates differently. To make sure your birth date is understandable to everyone it helps to write out the birth date (e.g., October 12, 1989).

alikiddo

oh thank you tim, and thank you rahu. I will remember to change the format of the date.
Rahu, what chart style do you use?

Tim, do you have anything to add that could help? I appreciate both of you I was excited to see there were replies this morning!

Ali K

rahu

Banned
rahu,

You said:

I'm confused...I don't see any of these aspects you describe on the natal Placidus chart of alikiddo (also attached to the original post)...unless you are not using a natal Placidus chart? If not a natal Placidus chart, what kind of chart are you using?

Curiously,

Tim

Note: people post from all over the world, and different countries write their dates differently. To make sure your birth date is understandable to everyone it helps to write out the birth date (e.g., October 12, 1989).
Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I drew up a chart on astro.com and obviously erred. I'm using a mobile phone right now and it is not working out. I'l check my account when I get on a laptop later and see what I did.
rahu

rahu

Banned
Re: not a natal chart? to rahu

rahu,

You said:

Curiously,

Tim

thanx again tim. I simply messed up ,i used November instead of october.
ali ,I will draw up another chart,as I like to include asteroids,and post an interpretation of your chat as soon as I have time. hopefully today

it is interesting to me because I added your named asteroid and it did not make any aspects to your chart. I noted that that was unusual because named asteroids always figure significantly in a natal. I should have checked my work right then.

rahu

rahu

Banned
hi alikiddo
you have mercury square to Uranus this gives you a very quick, smart mind. it gives the potential for extraordinary intelligence with the proper training or education,but it also shows a volatile temper at times. it tend to show you are impatience . it is also a marker of psychic/ astral abilities. with the midpoint of these planets conjunct your ascendant these attributes are very strong in you. this shows you have powerful dreams, vivid dreams and likely prophetic dreams. this also shows you may have had out of the body experience or sleep paralysis(this is when you wake up but can't move for a few minutes). but psychologically you temper is something that you must control. you have Saturn conjunct to Neptune which often gives strange dreams or nightmares.

you are very passionate person and likely have many suitors as venus is conjunct to eros.
mars is opposed to eris so your physical desires are so strong that some might find you too aggressive. but very though you are very attracted to physical characteristic ,you also are a very sensitive person and value a persons inner worth as venus/eros are sextile to psyche.
with mars conjunct juno, even though you can be swept away by passion, you are also interested in serious and committed relationships.
with chiron square to the mars/juno-eris, you have actually very picky about boy friends. this can also make you very abrupt at times. especially if some one disrespects you or lies to you. then you will turn cold as ice and cut the offending person out of your life completely. it takes you a very long time to forgive someone who has betrayed you in any way... some times never.
all these aspects can make others think you are confident and outgoing but your sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to your Saturn/Neptune conjunction and opposed to Jupiter. the Saturn/Neptune conjunction shows that you are a very complicate person and you may have inner insecurities that don't show up on you surface because you are secretive about your real feelings and don't like others to know your business. as Jupiter is opposed to Saturn/Neptune. you may have problems with schooling or book learning but this does not change you sharp mind and intuitive understanding of people and situations around.

though you are seemingly vibrant and outgoing ixion is square the node and your venus/pluto midpoint is also square the node. this can give you a dark side... attracted to "dangerous situations or people.it shows there is some type of tensions within your family. there may be feuds that affect you. but whatever this symbolizes ,there are aspects of you life that you "hide" from others or don't talk about.

rahu

theV

Sun conjunct Mars produces a direct, energetic personality in the 6th house the energetic combo is directed in your diet, health regime, routine and service. Sun/Mars can lead you to be bossy over you co worker or inspire to be a leader among them or leads to a conflict. Your daily life is energetic and chaotic almost never sitting still. The combo square Chiron can lead to a problem in being decisive, being assertive and over all blocks the assertive energy of your mars/sun making you highly sensitive towards issues concerning masculinity, assertiveness. You have a bundle of energy that needs to be directed well. Absent masculine figure is possible in your life or you have been victim to bullying or possibly overly dominating father or lack assertiveness.

Sun/Mars 6th house in house of Virgo and Pisces moon channels the Axis of Virgo/Pisces of compassion, service and overall mental and physical/sould evolution.

The tightest aspect in your chart Mercury/Uranus gives you active mind, quick responses, interest in futurstic invention, technology and astrology. You have sensitive nervous system so take care not over do yourself possible neurological illness can happen or psychological like bi polar.

alikiddo

Very interesting, I am extremely add but find myself hating everything to do with the 6th house other than service to others. I have to force myself to be on a routine which I started doing after studying astrology, to have energy and vitality. Assertiveness is my number one shortcoming to overcome. I am indecisive and hardly assert myself. My father is Aquarius with cancer rising, he was freakishly strict when I was a kiddo and we don't talk much he's not very nice. Not bi polar but it is a theme in my family. Addiction issues I am in recovery I assume that's to do with my Pisces moon. Learning a lot here thank you. I hope to be as good as you guys one day

theV

Very interesting, I am extremely add but find myself hating everything to do with the 6th house other than service to others. I have to force myself to be on a routine which I started doing after studying astrology, to have energy and vitality. Assertiveness is my number one shortcoming to overcome. I am indecisive and hardly assert myself. My father is Aquarius with cancer rising, he was freakishly strict when I was a kiddo and we don't talk much he's not very nice. Not bi polar but it is a theme in my family. Addiction issues I am in recovery I assume that's to do with my Pisces moon. Learning a lot here thank you. I hope to be as good as you guys one day

Uranus square Mercury might be a reason why you don't like routine and prefer chaotic daily life where your free thoughts run free not restrained by chores.

FROG

Over simplified, chiron is like a handicap that can't be fixed. Easy aspects help you cope w it easily. Hard aspects force you to choose.
So maybe a lot of aspects means your life is meant to have a lot of energy dealing w your 'handicap'.

How does that sound?