Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 05-07-2014, 05:14 AM

Difficulty in deciding between two locations

HI All,

I have job offers in two different locations and i have to decide this week. I'm agonizing over this. Both jobs are fine, so no objective criteria. So I need to look at the astrology and think where I would be happier, more secure and have professional advantages.

If you can help me to decide I'd be grateful!

Location A has Uranus conjunct the AC from the 12th by 5 degrees, and Pluto conjunct the AC from the 1st. So the AC is the mid-point of Pluto-Uranus. It also has Node a degree away from the AC in the 12th and Regulus conjunct the AC (AC 29 degrees Leo). It also has MC 25 Taurus with Venus in 10th in 21 Gemini.

Location B has Mars conjunct the AC from the 12th by 1 degree and Venus conjunct the MC by 4 degrees. AC is 17 Virgo and MC is 17 Gemini. Mercury is in the 10th in Cancer.

Both have ruler of MC in 10th, which, I think s good for career.

Location B has P moon conjunct the IC and progressing through the 4th, which I think is good for home life.

I want to post the charts but every time I do this they move my post to the Read my Chart section

Regarding angularity, Location A has Pluto-Uranus- Node angular on the AC: Pluto 6 Virgo, Uranus 24 Leo, Node 27 Leo, AC 29 Leo)

Location B has Mars-Venus angular: Mars 16 Virgo, Venus 21 Gemini, AC 17 Virgo, MC 17 Gemini.

Any thoughts? Which would be better for me?

Unread 05-07-2014, 05:29 AM

Re: Difficulty in deciding between two locations

Here's something you can try:
-compare the placement of planets in each location chart to the placement of planets in your natal chart: determine the aspects NOT BY DEGREES but rather BY SIGNS
-eg, Uranus is in X sign in location chart A; now see where your planets are in your natal chart-what signs they are in: then see if location chart A's Uranus is:
a) same sign as natal chart planet = read as conjunction of Uranus with that natal planet
b) 2 signs from natal planet = read as sextile of Uranus with that natal planet
c) 3 signs from natal planet = read as square of Uranus with that natal planet
d) 4 signs from natal planet = read as trine of Uranus with that natal planet
e) 6 signs from natal planet = read as opposition of Uranus with that natal planet
-score +1 for every positive reading, score -1 for every negative (unfavorable) reading
-now do the same with every other planet in the location chart as you have done with Uranus, comparing each to each natal chart planet and using the aspect-by-sign indications I have just listed; and score the same way, for each planet
-add up the totals for each location chart: chart with the highest net + score, is the more + indicated location (if both charts each have a net - score, it would be worth reconsidering if EITHER location would be auspicious)
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
Inline (05-07-2014)

Tags
deciding, difficulty, locations