Are things looking up?

gem1ni

I've been through a very hard time with transitting saturn squares and conjunctions. I've lost a good job and now work temporarily in an overseas job I don't like. I need to know if things are looking up for me in the new year. Will I get a new job?

I was counting on transit Jupiter conjunct Mercury and trine MC but so far it hasn't delivered any goods (I still have two hits to come). I interviewed for a job but didn't get it. Also, Prog Venus was sextiling my natal Venus but this didn't bring anything in the love area. So my life is very lame and empty now.

So what kind of changes do you see for me in 2014? Anything good happening? I'd appreciate your insights. This chart is for 20 January.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 29

mdinaz

TR Pluto will be trine your IC and sextile the MC late next year and into the following year so some major relocation and job change will occur at that time, but not in the next few months. However TR Neptune is square your DSC so relationships will remain fuzzy and depressingly vague this year until that major transition is over with.
TR Uranus will be square your vertex in the 8th in the following year and TR Pluto will cross over your vertex in a couple years so be very careful and do not take any chances - that is a ripe position for accidents, and not the good kind, especially with Mars trine your Vertex natally. Saturn is sextile the vertex but crossing your 6th house, so check on your health and again do not take any chances with anything. Hard to tell more without seeing more complete charts.

gem1ni

TR Pluto will be trine your IC and sextile the MC late next year and into the following year so some major relocation and job change will occur at that time, but not in the next few months. However TR Neptune is square your DSC so relationships will remain fuzzy and depressingly vague this year until that major transition is over with.
TR Uranus will be square your vertex in the 8th in the following year and TR Pluto will cross over your vertex in a couple years so be very careful and do not take any chances - that is a ripe position for accidents, and not the good kind, especially with Mars trine your Vertex natally. Saturn is sextile the vertex but crossing your 6th house, so check on your health and again do not take any chances with anything. Hard to tell more without seeing more complete charts.

Thank you very much for this. Yes Neptune square the ASC has been giving me trouble and I'll be glad when it's over end of the year. This coincided with Saturn squares to Sun and to itself, which nearly wiped me out. I'm in dire need of some recovery and a comeback. I'm wondering if any transits indicate this.

The Pluto transit will of course conjunct my Moon and oppose Mercury, so this could be difficult. At the same time, as you say, it trines the IC and mars, sextiles MC and conjuncts vertex, so who knows. Before this I will have Uranus square Moon and Mercury and the vertex, so that's worrying. Although for those of us looking for a change it might be good.

Basically I'm now in a different country (because a job opportunity came up there), but I want to return home. In order to do this, I need a job there. So far, I've been unlucky. My main concern now is to get a job that will bring me back. Any ideas when this will happen?

gem1ni

I notice Chiron will be conjuncting the MC soon.What do you think this will mean for work concerns? A problem is that it will oppose Mars. Any experiences with this one?

mdinaz

Basically I'm now in a different country (because a job opportunity came up there), but I want to return home. In order to do this, I need a job there. So far, I've been unlucky. My main concern now is to get a job that will bring me back. Any ideas when this will happen?

I notice Chiron will be conjuncting the MC soon.What do you think this will mean for work concerns? A problem is that it will oppose Mars. Any experiences with this one?

Based on Pluto and Uranus transits I still don't think anything will happen until late 2014 or early 2015. You should do a solar return chart for 2013, 14 and 15 and see which houses are the focus for those years. Transits to progressed for next year will be helpful also.

As for Chiron it is hard to say because when it hits the MC, it will also be opposing Mars, sextile Moon, square Venus and quincunx Mercury all at the same time. You have a difficult chart in that when a major transit occurs, half your planets and angles get hit all at once - whether good or bad transits. This makes a life of manic highs and lows, with no smooth calm areas in between. Generally Chiron transiting the MC will be a time of reckoning - coming to grips with the past, with your life as you have lived it up until that time, making changes that affect your emotional health and removing those elements that bring you down and no longer server you. Most people's idea of success in life is anything that makes them feel contented and happy with life - and doing that requires removing harmful, hurtful elements of our past. With Chiron hitting all your personal planets in that transit, I imagine you will be doing a similar life evaluation. Moving back to your home country is not enough - will you be able to make a happy life there, better than where you are now?

gem1ni

Based on Pluto and Uranus transits I still don't think anything will happen until late 2014 or early 2015. You should do a solar return chart for 2013, 14 and 15 and see which houses are the focus for those years. Transits to progressed for next year will be helpful also.

As for Chiron it is hard to say because when it hits the MC, it will also be opposing Mars, sextile Moon, square Venus and quincunx Mercury all at the same time. You have a difficult chart in that when a major transit occurs, half your planets and angles get hit all at once - whether good or bad transits. This makes a life of manic highs and lows, with no smooth calm areas in between. Generally Chiron transiting the MC will be a time of reckoning - coming to grips with the past, with your life as you have lived it up until that time, making changes that affect your emotional health and removing those elements that bring you down and no longer server you. Most people's idea of success in life is anything that makes them feel contented and happy with life - and doing that requires removing harmful, hurtful elements of our past. With Chiron hitting all your personal planets in that transit, I imagine you will be doing a similar life evaluation. Moving back to your home country is not enough - will you be able to make a happy life there, better than where you are now?

Chiron will be trining Mercury, so other than the Mars opposition the other aspects are okay. But the Mars opposition is important because it's conjunct the angles. What does Chiron opposite Mars mean?

mdinaz

Chiron will be trining Mercury, so other than the Mars opposition the other aspects are okay. But the Mars opposition is important because it's conjunct the angles. What does Chiron opposite Mars mean?

Yes, my bad - it is a trine - but that doesn't mean it isn't felt. Chiron aspects are always felt, even positive ones, because Chiron brings up the past for resolution. As for Chiron opp Mars: since Mars is on the IC, there will likely be some issue concerning home or parents brought up - an argument in the home, criticism about the way you live or what you are doing - something that brings up past hurts and feelings that complicate whatever situation you are in. With Chiron also aspecting Venus, Moon, and Mercury, this argument will extend to many areas - values, morals, thoughts, ideas, things said.