Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 11-18-2013, 11:53 PM

Jupiter Asc opposite Mars Dec

Hi,

I've recently relocated to a new city, and my natal Jupiter+Uranus located nicely at 1st house, 5 orbs from the Ascendant. but it is said that the good fortune of Jupiter on Ascendant is hampered if sun or mars is located in the descendant. Unfortunately, I got both planets falls near the relocated DEC, with mars tightly conjunct DEC.

it's supposed to mean that I will put great energy into parternship, which I did feel that immediately when I arrived in the new city, or others things that are represented by the 7th house. I wonder does that mean I transfer jupiter energy to other people? or what's the downside about having sun or mars coujunt relocated DEC. does that mean I should avoid having jupiter/uranus opposite sun/mars on my ASC/DEC axis?

would be glad to hear your opinions. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: gif relocated chart.gif (70.0 KB, 1 views)

Unread 12-20-2013, 06:54 AM

Re: Jupiter Asc opposite Mars Dec

I was very interested to read your post because I recently relocated to a place with Jupiter ASC and Sun DC. It's still early times but I don't feel the Jupiter effects. Actually I feel quite low and my health hasn't been good. I also feel that I put other people's concerns above my own, as you say. Where did you read the stuff on Jupiter-Sun oppositions? It would be good to compare notes

Tags
jupiter, mars, opposite