Narcissistic Personality Disorder

serafin5

Those are not negative traits. That's ridiculous. If you're around people who you happen to be smarter than, make better decisions than, etc of course you're going to judge them. Stupid people are meant to be judged, maybe they'll learn something.
Being selfish is not negative either, what's wrong with everyone just worrying about themselves. Caring too much for others makes you an easy target and naive, needing others to constantly hold your hand through life is weak.

So no, those are not negative those imply the person is smart. I simply asked to see if my chart matched up with what the therapist said. Plain and simple. I didn't say there was something wrong with those traits or even with having npd. Geesh people are weak.

Ok but who are you to say if one is smart or stupid? Because people will make the choices that are right for them!

Really excellent analysis May28Gemini! And I also agree with Retinoid.

Good luck Pisces13; looks like you're gonna need it. Being hyper-critical will only assure that no one will what to know you.

Serafin5

StillOne

I agree with the above astrological reasons for contributing to this condition: the grand cross with the challenged venus, the fists of god (thor's hammers - of which I only see 2, but maybe the 3rd should be included due to the conjunction of... wait for it... the Moon and Pluto(!) which is square Saturn... sigh), and then there's Pluto in tight square with the Ascendant which I feel is a huge factor since it's expressed in the world. Look that last one up... (Ascendant square Pluto).

However, not all is lost! You are already exhibiting incredible resourcefulness by actually consulting an astrology forum out of all things! Astrology may never be exactly how things manifest in you... there are grey areas... some things may not apply to you specifically... but they will get close and will give you ideas on which to ponder to take you further towards understanding. It's kinda like throwing darts a bit. You throw a few and some hit home and some may be off a bit.

Esoterically, your soul has called this life for you. There are many lessons to learn in this incarnation.

Your North Node is in philosophical and wise Sagittarius and it will eventually be your ultimate direction in life. Your Moon is also posited here and so possibly consulting your deeper feelings can possibly help you along. Which I'd say you're already exhibiting some of this by actively researching and asking for opinion here!

Do not give up! Challenge yourself to understand your nature. The sooner you do so, the better. I speak from experience as someone who put it off for quite some time and wish I would have done so sooner.

Good luck! :wink:

Last edited:
The Grand Cross

grandcross.jpg

- - -

The Grand Cross consists of four or more planets spread at intervals of approximately 90°. This is a very uncommon by powerful configuration. A cross or two oppositions is formed in the chart. This configuration generally indicates a person living under continuous stress and facing a seemingly never ending series of challenges. This aspect places your life in a constant state of tension and upheaval. The Grand Cross is very rare. It characterizes an individual who should be concerned with people and personal or intimate relationships, rather than criticism, ideals, and values. It is hard for you to avoid spilling your energies in diverse and related directions. Many obstacles will interfere with the realization of goals.

Last edited: