Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-10-2019, 09:14 AM
Theologist Theologist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 5
A Humble Request

Dear friends,


I come humbly before you in search of any insight concerning my natal chart. I've primarily used Astromatrix to better understand my chart but I feel the need to ask for the wisdom that lies in these forums. What stands out? Any vocations speak to you? Your discernment is greatly appreciated.


With humility,


The Theologist
Attached Images
File Type: png Natal Chart Andy.png (42.2 KB, 41 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: A Humble Request

You only have one opposition. No squares. It is a lovely chart. Use your special powers as humbly as you ask, the cosmos has been kind to you.

I will be back later, there is something that strikes me that I would like to look up and share. But, I have to go for now.

Last edited by Opal; 12-10-2019 at 02:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 290
Re: A Humble Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theologist View Post
Dear friends,I come humbly before you in search of any insight concerning my natal chart. I've primarily used Astromatrix to better understand my chart but I feel the need to ask for the wisdom that lies in these forums. What stands out? Any vocations speak to you? Your discernment is greatly appreciated.
With humility,
The Theologist

Hi Theologist,

this is a very unconventional entry post. Not really matching with a leo rising in typical manner - but in principle very suitable and eye-catching for an aquarius sun in 7th house. Who is - except a sextile with your moon -non-aspected and not much connected with the rest of your chart.

So your mars in your mercury ruled 3rd house has to do the verbal and writing work hand in hand with your moon sextile to get you visible here to other people. Some cautious - as I feel it - and probably due to your actually very exact transforming conjunct by transiting pluto on your mercury.

Pluto is co-ruler and 2nd ruler of intercepted scorpio in your 4th house and takes his house subjects with him into his transits. 4th house is your emotions, your real home and feeling yourself at home - your mother and mother experience in childhood and mother as first female model role. Where your scorpio chiron and your personal wound is in - but also your biggest (self)-healing potential.

With chiron in scorpio in 4th house mostly a very deep fear of getting completely existentially destroyed - at least once as real experienced and then frozen and stored at this age in subconsiousness. Probably also brought some similar also along with you from another previous, past life.(IC-house).

And this subconsiously stored feeling at the bottom of your soul house is kinda influencing and controlling 4 of your planets in their own activity and behaviour (venus, jupiter, neptune and uranus in 6th house by square and your saturn by inconjunct - to be cautious and very flexible in showing yourself to others not as an aggressive enemy and to stay safe and self-protected at your end.

With moon as a female principle in 5th house where male principle is in and how to act as a man- and pluto as co-ruler of 4th house in 5th house- you might have been guided in your childhood mainly by a female person - probably due to the fact that your father was missing and not as father available for you in your life. So that your mother had to represent the father and male figure for you as well.

What in later life can result in some irritations in relationships - as moon in 5th house is a short-circuit constellation -because moon is a passive perceiving and conceiving principle and is in sun house, where active male principle is naturally in - an active acting out something is supposed to be in. Perhaps you have a tendency by this to hesitate too long before get active - and due to this kinda miss some chances in your life.

Last edited by Zora; 12-10-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zora For This Useful Post:
Palmtree (12-12-2019), Theologist (12-11-2019)
  #4  
Unread 12-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 290
Re: A Humble Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
probably due to the fact that your father was missing and not as father available for you in your life. So that your mother had to represent the father and male figure for you as well.
Your father is shown with sagittarius in 5th house and jupiter as his ruler is in your 6th house in conjunct with uranus.

What can show a father as a very individual person preferring to live his living his own life and life style and not being always very reliable in his behaviour and in his personal relationships. And in conjunct with neptune as ruler of 8th house (genetic inheritance of bloodline ancestors) he might himself not felt as accepted in his own family - because he was the revolutionary one who "danced out of the line".

But nevertheless you have this/his basic and general potential/skill/gift/and energy inherited from him - to be revolutionary and to liberate yourself despite what others think about you. What you can use for others to help them, too.

Venus as co-ruler of 10th house in 6th house is a helper for other people by own work. Ruler of 6th house work in 9th house is a teacher for other people. And saturn in 9th house is ruled by neptune himself in 6th house and working kinda together for one task and goal. Neptune rules 8th house interest on psychology and also genetic inherited skills and gifts and own subconsciously stored memory - to work on and to overcome first - to be of help to others.

Last edited by Zora; 12-10-2019 at 05:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zora For This Useful Post:
Palmtree (12-12-2019), Theologist (12-11-2019)
  #5  
Unread 12-10-2019, 05:16 PM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 290
Re: A Humble Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
But nevertheless you have this/his basic and general potential/skill/gift/and energy inherited from him - to be revolutionary and to liberate yourself despite what others think about you. What you can use for others to help them, too.

Actually transiting uranus squares your natal uranus to support you to work on your self-liberation. And inconjuncts your mars as main ruler of 10th house as well.

But as uranus is also your ruler of relationship (7th house)- he might also support you in finding a new partner assisting you in this - and your own lifepath (mars) as well.

Last edited by Zora; 12-10-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zora For This Useful Post:
Palmtree (12-12-2019), Theologist (12-11-2019)
  #6  
Unread 12-10-2019, 05:34 PM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,192
Re: A Humble Request

1. Parents
Sun and Jupiter as operative planets in conjunction with each other and Venus will give fortunate longevity for the father, but low to moderate rank on account of their inoperative predominator Saturn, and all in sextile and trine with the Lot of Fortune promise some useful inheritance and support.

Moon and Venus as operative planets in aspect with each and Jupiter will give fortunate longevity for the mother, and moderate rank on account of their operative predominators, but they do not promise any useful inheritance from her, because the Moon is in opposition with the Lot of Fortune.

Saturn as inoperative planet indicates humble legacies of forebears.

2. Siblings
Jupiter, Venus and Mercury as masculine planets in configurations with the Midheaven relative to Venus promise two or more siblings (because the Sun is also in square), most likely males or first-born because the planets are morning and/or eastern, and in general they will have average or slightly above average longevity. The siblings would be friendly with each other because they are in conjunction, and they will be quarrelsome or unsympathetic with the native because they are in opposition to the Ascendant, though there would either be moments of affection or they would manage to live together under the same roof because they are in trine with the Lot of Fortune.

3. Life
Hour-Marker, Sun and Moon masculine and predominated by masculine planets give a male nativity, with no teratogens because the maleficent planets are inoperative and are not predominating. The Sun as the releaser will give around 64 years of life until the opposition of Mars after the conjunction of Saturn, if God, who is exalted, so wishes. The death would be natural and from diseases of circulation or the brain, because of the predomination of the Sun by elevation, trigon, bound and configuration, furthermore it will be in foreign regions, because the destructive place is pre-ascending.

4. Body
Jupiter and Venus as morning planets predominating the Ascendant and the Moon in wintry places make their subjects rather light of skin, but in such way as to have a good colour, large, commanding respect, with somewhat curling hair and large, bright and beautiful eyes, with little hair on their bodies, somewhat graceful, with temperament of heat and moisture. The Sun in configuration with them makes them more impressive and robust, while the Moon gives better proportion and greater slenderness.

Saturn and Mars in aspect with the Ascendant and the Moon while in opposition with each other may cause diseases of the locomotor system, or the immune system, or the lower gastrointestinal tract, or the renal system, though diseases of the latter two will be moderate and yield to treatment, while the diseases of the first two, less so. Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in aspect, in both cases, indicate medicine and the aid of good physicians, and in the case of possible injuries brought about by the morning rising of Mars, they will be easily concealed.

5. Mind
Mars and Venus as operative planets predominating Moon and Mercury and configured with them, make their subjects pleasing, cheerful, friendly, soft-living, happy, playful, graceful, fond of the dance, erotic, artistic, imitative, pleasure-loving, able to secure themselves property, masculine, given to misconduct in matters of love, circumspect, difficult to convict and discreet, quick-tempered, venturesome, ardent, fond of adornment, slanderous, and jealous. The equinoctial and solstitial places of Mars, Venus and Mercury make minds that are fitted for dealing with the people, fond of turbulence and political activity, glory-seeking, religious, noble, mobile, inquisitive, inventive, good at conjecture, and fitted for astrology.

Mars predominated by Saturn indicate more cautiousness, hesitancy and frigidity with the qualities of affairs, and furthermore affairs with people of low status or foreigners, because they are pre-ascending.

6. Livelihood
Lot of Fortune powerful and predominated by inoperative Saturn makes moderate livelihood.
Saturn gives wealth from property, agriculture and shipping ventures, and inheritance because Jupiter is also in aspect with the Lot of Fortune. There will be times of loss of wealth because Mars is in opposition with Saturn, though not conspicuous, because the beneficent planets are in aspect.

7. Dignity
Sun and Moon in this chart promise moderate rank with average independence and security. There will be times of downfall because Mars is in opposition with Saturn which predominates the Sun, and is in aspect with the luminaries, though not conspicuous, because the beneficent planets are in aspect.

8. Action
Mars predominating the Sun and the Midheaven indicates strength, agriculture, construction, military operations, athletics and the like. Saturn cooperates with property, subordination or mining. There will be little grace, arts or versatility in professions, but rather interpretation, giving and taking, or foundations.

9. Marriage
Moon in fourth quarter makes those who marry late or marry older women. Most likely one marriage, because the beneficent planets are in aspect, maximum two due to the dual place of the Moon. The wife will be dignified, good manager, cheerful, beautiful and charming, bold and unruly, at times affectionate, at times roused to wrath and unfeeling, and she will be of moderate stock because the predominators are operative.

10. Children
The native have three or even more children, because Jupiter, Venus and Mercury as morning planet are in aspect with the Midheaven, more males because they are all in eastern quadrant, probably born in short succession, one or two will have moderate rank and fortunate longevity, one will have very low status and average longevity. They will be unsympathetic with the native, neither too friendly and dear, nor too quarrelsome and injurious, but the children will be very friendly with each other.

11. Friendship
Sun predominating the Midheaven gives friendship with superiors and governors, Mars with soldiers, men of action and the like. Jupiter and Venus too indicate associations and favours from distinguished men and women, or fortunate companionships.

12. Travel
Occasional, but honourable and profitable travel, quick and unimpeded return, because the Ascendant is in a solid place and governed by beneficent planets and harmonious configurations.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
Theologist (12-11-2019)
  #7  
Unread 12-10-2019, 07:48 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,305
Re: A Humble Request

in casse could pick clues as practically relevant : read earlier?


Moon philosophical-optimist sag 5th for luck-education-position,
psychology, teaching, medicine, law-justice, ambitious, impulsive;

Jup lord 5/9 with asc lord sun over acq, reformist, innovative, prosperity,
aptitude for law-justice, reconciliation with opponents; big dreams;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at alter at home sat mornings;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart; liver issues;

mer-venus cap 6th, literary-oratory-astro aptitudes, event management,
lawyer, winning through personal charm;
mars-sat aspect cap 6th, supportive of health-employment;
able to cope with the competion/opponents;
mer-venus highest planetary deg for core personality n vocation; skin issues;

aries 10th inimical-malefic for leo asc, stress-delays in career-recognition;
jup 9th lord over 6th, extra efforts towards luck;
venus lord 10th over 6th, extra efforts towards career;

mars libra 3rd, good initiative, supervisory roles,
strained relaitonship with sibling, accident prone;

sat-mars opp, stress-struggle in
luck-edu-communicaitons-travels-initiative-siblings-father etc;
entrepreneurial, mech aptitude, social work;

sat debilated aries 9th for luck-edu, settling life at 36+
observe fast sat evenings; blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;

Sat-ketu separative SNode 9th, distancing from fathe, distant travels,
pain-injury-surgery thighs-feet etc,
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home thurs evenings;

Mars-rahu NNode conjunct, rise-fall in life, prayers for ancesors,
observe fast No-moon evenings, observe death anniversaries religiously'
wear brown hessonite over pendant; rahu 3rd excessive risk taking;

currentlu jup-sat-ketu transit mer-venus cap 6th, jup debilated;
pain-injury-surgery, job separation; coping with opponents;
detachment in relationship;



do promptly ack, share specific salient reflections/feedbacks
how true-insightful, traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas to pick, remedies, etc etc


wishing well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 12-10-2019 at 08:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
Theologist (12-11-2019)
  #8  
Unread 12-11-2019, 02:33 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: A Humble Request

Hi Theologist,

I saw your singular Quintile. Between Firey Aries Earthy Saturn and Earthy Capricorn Airy Mercury.

I have been reading about Quintiles lately. They have been called the hidden aspect. They are said to house your hidden talents.

Your career message is "Think inside the box"

Your hidden talent that I am sure you will understand is "Loose lips sink ships"

You are good at keeping your mouth shut. You like knowing your boundaries, and you like setting boundaries. You think before you speak.

You are good at organizing, have a good memory, are dependable and good to your word and contracts.

You are trustworthy and honorable.

Last edited by Opal; 12-11-2019 at 02:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
Theologist (12-11-2019)
  #9  
Unread 12-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Theologist Theologist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 5
Re: A Humble Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Hi Theologist,

this is a very unconventional entry post. Not really matching with a leo rising in typical manner - but in principle very suitable and eye-catching for an aquarius sun in 7th house. Who is - except a sextile with your moon -non-aspected and not much connected with the rest of your chart.

So your mars in your mercury ruled 3rd house has to do the verbal and writing work hand in hand with your moon sextile to get you visible here to other people. Some cautious - as I feel it - and probably due to your actually very exact transforming conjunct by transiting pluto on your mercury.

Pluto is co-ruler and 2nd ruler of intercepted scorpio in your 4th house and takes his house subjects with him into his transits. 4th house is your emotions, your real home and feeling yourself at home - your mother and mother experience in childhood and mother as first female model role. Where your scorpio chiron and your personal wound is in - but also your biggest (self)-healing potential.

With chiron in scorpio in 4th house mostly a very deep fear of getting completely existentially destroyed - at least once as real experienced and then frozen and stored at this age in subconsiousness. Probably also brought some similar also along with you from another previous, past life.(IC-house).

And this subconsiously stored feeling at the bottom of your soul house is kinda influencing and controlling 4 of your planets in their own activity and behaviour (venus, jupiter, neptune and uranus in 6th house by square and your saturn by inconjunct - to be cautious and very flexible in showing yourself to others not as an aggressive enemy and to stay safe and self-protected at your end.

With moon as a female principle in 5th house where male principle is in and how to act as a man- and pluto as co-ruler of 4th house in 5th house- you might have been guided in your childhood mainly by a female person - probably due to the fact that your father was missing and not as father available for you in your life. So that your mother had to represent the father and male figure for you as well.

What in later life can result in some irritations in relationships - as moon in 5th house is a short-circuit constellation -because moon is a passive perceiving and conceiving principle and is in sun house, where active male principle is naturally in - an active acting out something is supposed to be in. Perhaps you have a tendency by this to hesitate too long before get active - and due to this kinda miss some chances in your life.

Hi Zora,


Pleasure to meet you! A great observation off the bat lmao. Do you have any further analysis on Aquarius Sun w/ Leo Asc in the 7th? Interestingly enough, my fiancee is a Leo Sun, Leo Asc, I wonder if that fits in somewhere!



That's a cool analysis of my pluto and mercury conjunct transit! I've read Mars in Libra is considered "awkward", how might that play with the 3rd house you think?



Your thinking on Chiron in Scorpio 4th is really interesting and the best way I can connect to this is b/c my twin and I were born 6 weeks premature and while he was mostly fine, I was in NICU for a week because my lungs weren't fully developed...my twin has his Chiron in Scorpio in the 3rd o.O


I'm super curious if you could expand on Chirons 4th house influence on Venus, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus? Do you have any thoughts on the conjunctions Neptune forms with those planets?


Super cool interpretation on my Moon and Pluto; my parents are still together but I of all my 5 siblings have the "oddest" relationship with him. It's gotten better but definitely when I was younger we had very little connection. My mother and I were and are much closer, as is my twin as well for clear reasons.



Zora, thank you for giving me a clearer view of my Natal chart and I would greatly appreciate your continued help!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-11-2019, 06:36 PM
Theologist Theologist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 5
Re: A Humble Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
1. Parents
Sun and Jupiter as operative planets in conjunction with each other and Venus will give fortunate longevity for the father, but low to moderate rank on account of their inoperative predominator Saturn, and all in sextile and trine with the Lot of Fortune promise some useful inheritance and support.

Moon and Venus as operative planets in aspect with each and Jupiter will give fortunate longevity for the mother, and moderate rank on account of their operative predominators, but they do not promise any useful inheritance from her, because the Moon is in opposition with the Lot of Fortune.

Saturn as inoperative planet indicates humble legacies of forebears.

2. Siblings
Jupiter, Venus and Mercury as masculine planets in configurations with the Midheaven relative to Venus promise two or more siblings (because the Sun is also in square), most likely males or first-born because the planets are morning and/or eastern, and in general they will have average or slightly above average longevity. The siblings would be friendly with each other because they are in conjunction, and they will be quarrelsome or unsympathetic with the native because they are in opposition to the Ascendant, though there would either be moments of affection or they would manage to live together under the same roof because they are in trine with the Lot of Fortune.

3. Life
Hour-Marker, Sun and Moon masculine and predominated by masculine planets give a male nativity, with no teratogens because the maleficent planets are inoperative and are not predominating. The Sun as the releaser will give around 64 years of life until the opposition of Mars after the conjunction of Saturn, if God, who is exalted, so wishes. The death would be natural and from diseases of circulation or the brain, because of the predomination of the Sun by elevation, trigon, bound and configuration, furthermore it will be in foreign regions, because the destructive place is pre-ascending.

4. Body
Jupiter and Venus as morning planets predominating the Ascendant and the Moon in wintry places make their subjects rather light of skin, but in such way as to have a good colour, large, commanding respect, with somewhat curling hair and large, bright and beautiful eyes, with little hair on their bodies, somewhat graceful, with temperament of heat and moisture. The Sun in configuration with them makes them more impressive and robust, while the Moon gives better proportion and greater slenderness.

Saturn and Mars in aspect with the Ascendant and the Moon while in opposition with each other may cause diseases of the locomotor system, or the immune system, or the lower gastrointestinal tract, or the renal system, though diseases of the latter two will be moderate and yield to treatment, while the diseases of the first two, less so. Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in aspect, in both cases, indicate medicine and the aid of good physicians, and in the case of possible injuries brought about by the morning rising of Mars, they will be easily concealed.

5. Mind
Mars and Venus as operative planets predominating Moon and Mercury and configured with them, make their subjects pleasing, cheerful, friendly, soft-living, happy, playful, graceful, fond of the dance, erotic, artistic, imitative, pleasure-loving, able to secure themselves property, masculine, given to misconduct in matters of love, circumspect, difficult to convict and discreet, quick-tempered, venturesome, ardent, fond of adornment, slanderous, and jealous. The equinoctial and solstitial places of Mars, Venus and Mercury make minds that are fitted for dealing with the people, fond of turbulence and political activity, glory-seeking, religious, noble, mobile, inquisitive, inventive, good at conjecture, and fitted for astrology.

Mars predominated by Saturn indicate more cautiousness, hesitancy and frigidity with the qualities of affairs, and furthermore affairs with people of low status or foreigners, because they are pre-ascending.

6. Livelihood
Lot of Fortune powerful and predominated by inoperative Saturn makes moderate livelihood.
Saturn gives wealth from property, agriculture and shipping ventures, and inheritance because Jupiter is also in aspect with the Lot of Fortune. There will be times of loss of wealth because Mars is in opposition with Saturn, though not conspicuous, because the beneficent planets are in aspect.

7. Dignity
Sun and Moon in this chart promise moderate rank with average independence and security. There will be times of downfall because Mars is in opposition with Saturn which predominates the Sun, and is in aspect with the luminaries, though not conspicuous, because the beneficent planets are in aspect.

8. Action
Mars predominating the Sun and the Midheaven indicates strength, agriculture, construction, military operations, athletics and the like. Saturn cooperates with property, subordination or mining. There will be little grace, arts or versatility in professions, but rather interpretation, giving and taking, or foundations.

9. Marriage
Moon in fourth quarter makes those who marry late or marry older women. Most likely one marriage, because the beneficent planets are in aspect, maximum two due to the dual place of the Moon. The wife will be dignified, good manager, cheerful, beautiful and charming, bold and unruly, at times affectionate, at times roused to wrath and unfeeling, and she will be of moderate stock because the predominators are operative.

10. Children
The native have three or even more children, because Jupiter, Venus and Mercury as morning planet are in aspect with the Midheaven, more males because they are all in eastern quadrant, probably born in short succession, one or two will have moderate rank and fortunate longevity, one will have very low status and average longevity. They will be unsympathetic with the native, neither too friendly and dear, nor too quarrelsome and injurious, but the children will be very friendly with each other.

11. Friendship
Sun predominating the Midheaven gives friendship with superiors and governors, Mars with soldiers, men of action and the like. Jupiter and Venus too indicate associations and favours from distinguished men and women, or fortunate companionships.

12. Travel
Occasional, but honourable and profitable travel, quick and unimpeded return, because the Ascendant is in a solid place and governed by beneficent planets and harmonious configurations.

Petosiris,


Thank you for your in-depth analysis and it's a pleasure to meet you! It took me a while to digest everyone's interpretations but especially this behemoth!



1. What a fascinating interpretation! My father does appear to have decent health (doesn't smoke or drink) and is 69 o.O The low-mod rank is spot on, as is with my mom, I'm just astonished you can understand these things just from my chart I'm like WTF.


2. My siblings and I used to quarrel a lot when we were younger (6 of us in total, 4 boys!) though now we are all on pretty good terms (2 Aquarius, 1 Libra, 2 Leo, 1 Cancer). Still stunned Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury can help you to understand that.


3. I'm not quite sure how to respond as I guess time will tell here. I'm interested to know more specifically how you might be able to tell this? This is considered rather fatalistic is it not? Tell me more!


4. I am definitely light skinned, w/curly hair, big brown eyes, less than average hairy arguably, and slender (for now o.o). Again, its super interesting you can determine these likelihoods I've had postural related problems for a few years and I wonder if that could fit in with your analysis of diseases of the locomotor system o.o


5. I can definitely relate to this- I am a political science graduate, interested in office and an alum of two nationally winning collegiate forensics teams (speech and debate). I do love me some astrology!


6. Could you explain inoperative Saturn more and your thoughts on ways to couter-act this?



7. Very interesting!


8.Petosiris, would you be willing to explain more how my Mars, Sun, and Midheaven might work together? I just want to better understand how Mars Libra 3, Sun Aquarius 7, and Midheaven Aries synergize?


9. Super interesting! My fiancee and I have been together for 5 years now (High-school sweet hearts) and she is a Sun Leo, Asc. Leo. How does this relate to older women, I'm genuinly curious b/c I had a great relationship with my grandmothers and nearly all of my best-friends have been woman.


10. I reckon time will tell here! I'm curious to see if your predictions come to fruition!



11. With my interest in politics this could definitely be a reality.



12. How might the Asc and configurations tell you this? Which ones, I want to learn!


Petosiris,


Thank you for taking the time to assist me and I hope you can help me better understand these things!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 12-12-2019, 01:00 AM
Theologist Theologist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 5
Re: A Humble Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
in casse could pick clues as practically relevant : read earlier?


Moon philosophical-optimist sag 5th for luck-education-position,
psychology, teaching, medicine, law-justice, ambitious, impulsive;

Jup lord 5/9 with asc lord sun over acq, reformist, innovative, prosperity,
aptitude for law-justice, reconciliation with opponents; big dreams;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at alter at home sat mornings;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart; liver issues;

mer-venus cap 6th, literary-oratory-astro aptitudes, event management,
lawyer, winning through personal charm;
mars-sat aspect cap 6th, supportive of health-employment;
able to cope with the competion/opponents;
mer-venus highest planetary deg for core personality n vocation; skin issues;

aries 10th inimical-malefic for leo asc, stress-delays in career-recognition;
jup 9th lord over 6th, extra efforts towards luck;
venus lord 10th over 6th, extra efforts towards career;

mars libra 3rd, good initiative, supervisory roles,
strained relaitonship with sibling, accident prone;

sat-mars opp, stress-struggle in
luck-edu-communicaitons-travels-initiative-siblings-father etc;
entrepreneurial, mech aptitude, social work;

sat debilated aries 9th for luck-edu, settling life at 36+
observe fast sat evenings; blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;

Sat-ketu separative SNode 9th, distancing from fathe, distant travels,
pain-injury-surgery thighs-feet etc,
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home thurs evenings;

Mars-rahu NNode conjunct, rise-fall in life, prayers for ancesors,
observe fast No-moon evenings, observe death anniversaries religiously'
wear brown hessonite over pendant; rahu 3rd excessive risk taking;

currentlu jup-sat-ketu transit mer-venus cap 6th, jup debilated;
pain-injury-surgery, job separation; coping with opponents;
detachment in relationship;



do promptly ack, share specific salient reflections/feedbacks
how true-insightful, traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas to pick, remedies, etc etc


wishing well, kshantaram

Hi Kshantaram,


I originally had more to say but in the midst of writing a response to you I shut down my computer.


Your interpretations are eerily spot in. Especially the South Node and Mercury-Venus interpretations. In curious if you can elaborate on what you said about Mer-Ven being the "highest degree for core personality"?


Your Nnode analyis was also very good and I have felt a connection especially in the last year concerning my ancestors (I made an Ancestry account and have learned a lot for my fiancee and I!)


The current transit interpretation is very relatable as well, I recently became employed after being unemployed for a while,


You have given me great insight and I hope you can elaborate maybe on the conjunctions in my chart? You have been incredibly helpful!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Theologist For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (12-12-2019)
  #12  
Unread 12-12-2019, 01:07 AM
Theologist Theologist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 5
Re: A Humble Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Hi Theologist,

I saw your singular Quintile. Between Firey Aries Earthy Saturn and Earthy Capricorn Airy Mercury.

I have been reading about Quintiles lately. They have been called the hidden aspect. They are said to house your hidden talents.

Your career message is "Think inside the box"

Your hidden talent that I am sure you will understand is "Loose lips sink ships"

You are good at keeping your mouth shut. You like knowing your boundaries, and you like setting boundaries. You think before you speak.

You are good at organizing, have a good memory, are dependable and good to your word and contracts.

You are trustworthy and honorable.

Opal,


I genuinely appreciate you taking your time to read my chart! I certainly have to look into Quintiles more as you have me interested! I can relate very strongly to your interpretation of the Quintile-in the midst of this ability is certainly some anxiety and when taken to the extreme self-silencing becomes destructive.


I definitely need to work on having better organization though my memory is pretty good. I wonder if my SNode Pisces plays into this o.o


Any thoughts on the conjunctions in my chart? I'm having trouble understanding how they relate especially with many of them conjuncting Neptune.


Thank you again for your time and insight, Opal!


-Theologist
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 12-12-2019, 03:00 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: A Humble Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theologist View Post
Opal,


I genuinely appreciate you taking your time to read my chart! I certainly have to look into Quintiles more as you have me interested! I can relate very strongly to your interpretation of the Quintile-in the midst of this ability is certainly some anxiety and when taken to the extreme self-silencing becomes destructive.


I definitely need to work on having better organization though my memory is pretty good. I wonder if my SNode Pisces plays into this o.o


Any thoughts on the conjunctions in my chart? I'm having trouble understanding how they relate especially with many of them conjuncting Neptune.


Thank you again for your time and insight, Opal!


-Theologist
I will look. Thank you for your feedback!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 12-12-2019, 04:46 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,305
Re: A Humble Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theologist View Post
Hi Kshantaram,


I originally had more to say but in the midst of writing a response to you I shut down my computer.


Your interpretations are eerily spot in. Especially the South Node

and Mercury-Venus interpretations.
In curious if you can elaborate on what you said about Mer-Ven being the "highest degree for core personality"?


Your Nnode analyis was also very good and I have felt a connection especially in the last year concerning my ancestors (I made an Ancestry account and have learned a lot for my fiancee and I!)


The current transit interpretation is very relatable as well, I recently became employed after being unemployed for a while,


You have given me great insight and I hope you can elaborate maybe on the conjunctions in my chart? You have been incredibly helpful!


Venus at highest deg in the sign cap at 29 deg
represents the core personality;

Mer at 2nd highest deg among the planets at 21 deg cap
represents the kind of work/roles one is inclined to.


what is your feedback on this, and more pending feedbacks as you say,
the computer got shutdown!


Appreciate your prompt ack and the preliminary feedbacks!


wishing you well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 12-12-2019, 05:49 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,192
Re: A Humble Request

It is a pleasure to meet you too Theologian.

Quote:
1. What a fascinating interpretation! My father does appear to have decent health (doesn't smoke or drink) and is 69 o.O The low-mod rank is spot on, as is with my mom, I'm just astonished you can understand these things just from my chart I'm like WTF.
I have a 22 page book (monograph or whatever) where I share all techniques I used in this reading and more - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=130820

I also wrote a commentary below it.

Quote:
2. My siblings and I used to quarrel a lot when we were younger (6 of us in total, 4 boys!) though now we are all on pretty good terms (2 Aquarius, 1 Libra, 2 Leo, 1 Cancer). Still stunned Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury can help you to understand that.
Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in your chart specifically, because they are configured with 23 Scorpio, which is the derivative Midheaven relative to the diurnal maternal Ascendant, which is Venus at 30 Capricorn.

Quote:
3. I'm not quite sure how to respond as I guess time will tell here. I'm interested to know more specifically how you might be able to tell this? This is considered rather fatalistic is it not? Tell me more!
Primary directions to the releaser (Sun in this case) are often quite telling. I use it because it would be unethical to predict advancement in career or marriage for one who will not at least have the necessary years after emerging adulthood. I can make an error - it could be the setting of Saturn and the rising of Mars around 72 though.

Quote:
4. I am definitely light skinned, w/curly hair, big brown eyes, less than average hairy arguably, and slender (for now o.o). Again, its super interesting you can determine these likelihoods I've had postural related problems for a few years and I wonder if that could fit in with your analysis of diseases of the locomotor system o.o
Saturn rules bones, and Mars rules muscles, so yeah it would fit.

Quote:
6. Could you explain inoperative Saturn more and your thoughts on ways to couter-act this?
Saturn is in Aries, which is his fall/depression and inoperative place relative to the zodiac, he is placed in the 9th, which I consider an inoperative place with all cadents, the evening direct/additive phase is operative, but relatively weak and not as considerable to judge Saturn as an operative planet in your chart. As for counteraction, I don't know, don't invest too much in property, but keep your money in banks?

Quote:
8.Petosiris, would you be willing to explain more how my Mars, Sun, and Midheaven might work together? I just want to better understand how Mars Libra 3, Sun Aquarius 7, and Midheaven Aries synergize?
Sun and especially the Midheaven rule all actions. Mars rules them by houses, terms and aspect to the Sun.

Quote:
12. How might the Asc and configurations tell you this? Which ones, I want to learn!
I use Ascendant for travel, because it rules the body. The squares and oppositions of beneficent planets are just as beneficial as their other aspects. The luminaries and the Lot of Fortune are not declining though, I would have used them instead.

Last edited by petosiris; 12-12-2019 at 07:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 12-18-2019, 09:45 PM
Kite's Avatar
Kite Kite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tied to a string theory
Posts: 721
Re: A Humble Request

I wouldn't totally discount Saturn. It is in Hayz, the most elevated planet, the last to rise before the Ascendant and it has help from the Sun and Jupiter in their mutual receptions in Term and Face. It does rule 6 and 7 so it has to be operable since marriage seems to be on the horizon. Whether the marriage lives up to expectations or not, that's where it might show some influence on the negative side - but as I said with Sun and Jupiter both in 7 I would think that things will work out okay. Do watch your health as Saturn and Pluto make their way though 6. Not sure what you plan to do for career but if related to healthcare - this could be an indicator.
__________________
Simple ain't easy.
-----Thelonius Monk

Chart
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humble, request

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.