Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 12-06-2019, 08:30 AM

Am I Pregnant?

Hi all,

Does it look like a pregnancy is a possibility? Your help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_this_month_hr.30146.49487.jpg (51.3 KB, 34 views)

Unread 12-06-2019, 09:33 AM

Re: Am I Pregnant?

No. Moon is Voc. No aspects to L5 Sun. Mars aspects Saturn (strong and in angular house) but with no receptions. Only Saturn receives Mars but that's not enough for a positive testimony. You are not pregnant.
Unread 12-06-2019, 09:52 AM

When I checked it with Rashi and Kp Chart, you are pregnant. L1 Jupiter, L5 Moon in 1st House. Jupiter strong in 10th with Saturn L11. Moon and Jupiter aspecting each other.
Cuspal Sub Lord of 11th Venus in 10.
So probably in the tropical chart Sun and Moon in separative square, Sun in his own triplicity, mars and moon in fetile signs, gives the Yes.
If you aren't pregnant now, you will be soon.

Last edited by kalinka; 12-06-2019 at 10:33 AM.
Unread 12-06-2019, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
When I checked it with Rashi and Kp Chart, you are pregnant. L1 Jupiter, L5 Moon in 1st House. Jupiter strong in 10th with Saturn L11. Moon and Jupiter aspecting each other.
So probably in the tropical chart Sun and Moon in separative square, Sun in his own triplicity, mars and moon in fetile signs, gives the Yes.
In fact cusp of the 5th is just entering its sign, so considerations of pregnancy are just beginning. Leo is not a fertile sign, so you might have difficulty. The sun square Neptune could result in a problem with either medication, drugs, or alcohol, and bring on disappointments.
Also, note Uranus squaring the cusp of the 5th, ruling your 11th of wishes. Not now, you aren't, and you will have some difficulties getting pregnant.
Unread 12-07-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
I see. That gives me a lot to think about. Thank you very much for taking the time 😊
Unread 12-07-2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
In fact cusp of the 5th is just entering its sign, so considerations of pregnancy are just beginning. Leo is not a fertile sign, so you might have difficulty. The sun square Neptune could result in a problem with either medication, drugs, or alcohol, and bring on disappointments.
Also, note Uranus squaring the cusp of the 5th, ruling your 11th of wishes. Not now, you aren't, and you will have some difficulties getting pregnant.
Thank you. I'm not on any drugs or medication. Not much of a drinker eithe. My partner works out at sea. Could this be the Neptune aspect?
The Following User Says Thank You to aishwarya For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (12-07-2019)
Unread 12-07-2019, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishwarya View Post
Thank you. I'm not on any drugs or medication. Not much of a drinker eithe. My partner works out at sea. Could this be the Neptune aspect?
That's an interesting interpretation too, could also be this.
Unread 12-07-2019, 01:03 PM

What was your exact question? If you are pregnant or if you will get pregnant in this month?
Unread 12-07-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:
What was your exact question? If you are pregnant or if you will get pregnant in this month?
If I am currently pregnant. I will know by around the 18th of this month. The wait is killing me 😁
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aishwarya For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (12-07-2019), kalinka (12-07-2019)

Tags
pregnant