Random presidential thoughts

Ukpoohbear

U.S. destabilization of the Middle East caused the refugee problem in Europe. U.S. drug policy, which enriches the "Drug Cartels" causes the influx of Central and South American refugees fleeing the violence and seeking asylum in this country. Separating children from their families isn't the answer. It's cruel and unusual.

Yes separating children from their families is very cruel and unusual. And USA and UK are to blame for the destabilisation if the Middle East. Thing is, the reality is that we can’t separate who are ISIS soldiers from who are not. In Germany, they’ve had adults successfully enter into Europe as child refugees when they weren’t. I’m not as involved inthe Mexicans border crisis as I am with the European and eastern refugee crisis, though.

With regards to brexit, some Europeans who are living here are getting very passionate about feeling scared they are going to be made to leave but if they have been settled here and have employment then I doubt they will be asked to leave but I just don’t think there’s any room to welcome in refugees when that’s exactly how isis will infiltrate us and are counting on liberalism to let them all in.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Yes separating children from their families is very cruel and unusual. And USA and UK are to blame for the destabilisation if the Middle East. Thing is, the reality is that we can’t separate who are ISIS soldiers from who are not. In Germany, they’ve had adults successfully enter into Europe as child refugees when they weren’t. I’m not as involved inthe Mexicans border crisis as I am with the European and eastern refugee crisis, though.

With regards to brexit, some Europeans who are living here are getting very passionate about feeling scared they are going to Ben made to leave but if they have been settled here and have employment then I doubt they will be asked to leave but I just don’t think there’s any room to welcome in refugees when that’s exactly how isis will infiltrate us and are counting on liberalism to let them all in.

They're funded by oil rich Saudi and Iran. There is no one can't stop them, except (1) You find a technology to substitute the oil as the main fuel in mechanic technology, and (2) Repent, for kingdom of heaven is at hand - open the way for the LORD.

Ukpoohbear

They're funded by oil rich Saudi and Iran. There is no one can't stop them, except (1) You find a technology to substitute the oil as the main fuel in mechanic technology, and (2) Repent, for kingdom of heaven is at hand - open the way for the LORD.

You could always troll isis. Do your bit for the cause by doing what you’re naturally good at.

Ukpoohbear

But yeah, America have also funded Saudi and Iran so it’s becoming conspiracy level here about what exactly is this eastern infiltration into the west all about. I’m thinking these high powers have some kind of religious plan like to garner the second coming. It’s like a religious war.

Would I be able to say not to thousands of genuinely refugee families who need our help? I couldn’t do it yet I’m saying no to it because it’s dangerous.

ynnest

Trump is visibly, excessively disgusting and cruel.

The Democrats are neoliberals upset he’s disclosing the rules of their game.

I wouldn't confuse Hillary Clintons goo that is being RELEASED from Trump with Trump himself since it has nothing to do with him.

I call forth the fright of the false light of Jesus armpit to release and sweat away Hillary Clintons goo from Donald Trump, and Trump will rise up renewed and fresh like a vibrant salmon jumping up the rivers finally getting into the home pools!

Y

SunConjunctUranus

I wouldn't confuse Hillary Clintons goo that is being RELEASED from Trump with Trump himself since it has nothing to do with him.

I call forth the fright of the false light of Jesus armpit to release and sweat away Hillary Clintons goo from Donald Trump, and Trump will rise up renewed and fresh like a vibrant salmon jumping up the rivers finally getting into the home pools!

Y

My friend, be more respectful please.

JUPITERASC

5d8d357f695c9.png