What person you are with Pluto-dominant planet Retrograde

bgb

Hi everyone
On one website i am Pluto person and on another Sun person

Would you help me find out and understand what ismy dominant planet?

Attachments

• bbbbbbbbbbbbb.png
    bbbbbbbbbbbbb.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

bgb

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107926

Kaktuzz has started a site. I recommend that you input your data. He has an option for finding your ruling planets and the magnitude percentages of each.

The above link takes you to his thread here, where there is links to his excellent site.

Yes.

Kaktuzz's thread led me to the astro-seek.com and then to the Dominant planet calculation.

By astro-seek.com I am a Pluto-dominant person.
By different sites calculations I am either Neptune or Sun-dominant personality.

Which site is the most reliable?

And if I am Pluto-person, is it true that i give way too strong appearance that people can be put off of me?

Attachments

• b dominant.jpg
    b dominant.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 22

Amit89

You'll most likely have some hidden knowledge, information that others may not have.

Also you'll have some power in the arena Pluto trines.

bgb

You'll most likely have some hidden knowledge, information that others may not have.

Also you'll have some power in the arena Pluto trines.

I totally lost it here... that is my bad

What you mean by hidden knowledge?
Looking on articles for sun-pluto trine now, but I wil still ask: how you know what potential you hold and how you know when you can (be allowed) to use it?

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I like Kaktuzz site, I had never considered Pluto as my ruling planet. In reading about it it would seem to be true.

For me, people are not put off by me, rather the opposite, they are drawn to me.

I am magnetic they say. My voice is something that they have said they like. I am not gorgeous or displeasing to look at. I listen and respond to what people say.

I am direct and to the point, I don’t mince words. I don’t like to argue, but I do like to debate.

I will read about it as a ruling planet again later and see what I can add from it to you.

Opal

Premium Member
I don't find myself manipulative or play mind games as mentioned by some when it comes to Plutonian. Furthermore, that is something I really despise. Anyone doing that to me will get cut off from my life.
I am not vengeful but I never forget.

I totally agree, except, on very rare occasions, I have been vengeful. I am fair with my vengeance though, and you really have to push me, and if you manage to get me there, you will definitely regret it.

I should mention, Pluto is my ruling planet, but it is not retrograde.

Pluto, are you pretty straight up with what you say? It gets me in trouble sometimes, I try to keep some things that I just see/feel inside, because my Libra Mercury doesn’t want to be unfair or hurtful. I will let others take more than one shot at me, sometimes more. There is a line though. I have the capacity to be vicious. Look what you made me do.

I am PlutoVirgoScorpioAsc

Last edited:

bgb

I totally agree, except, on very rare occasions, I have been vengeful. I am fair with my vengeance though, and you really have to push me, and if you manage to get me there, you will definitely regret it.

I should mention, Pluto is my ruling planet, but it is not retrograde.

Pluto, are you pretty straight up with what you say? It gets me in trouble sometimes, I try to keep some things that I just see/feel inside, because my Libra Mercury doesn’t want to be unfair or hurtful. I will let others take more than one shot at me, sometimes more. There is a line though. I have the capacity to be vicious. Look what you made me do.

I am PlutoVirgoScorpioAsc

I agree about being straight talker, a good listener.
Maybe a bit of revenge, but hard to get me seriously angry.

Being attractive.... don't know. Ppl stare at me quite a lot but never say anything, but on the side I have short sight issue so I don't look at them a lot and also because I have an intense appearance I try to stay on the side in conversations because I scare ppl
I have good days when I am really confident and all of a sudden when meet someone I loose it all. I mean like mixing words, dropping things, not saying the right things. At home I am so good but in outer world I just feel shrunk like I have no place there.
Is that because of the Retrograde.

Opal

Premium Member
I looked up your Quintile. Pluto Venus. 72 degrees.

Keywords are “Love Passionately “

You are able to calm rough seas.

You are the best partner

You are magnetic to people.

You soothe souls and solve problems.

Your home should be your retreat. Where you can dream your wisdom of solutions. Or you should have a sanctuary where you can go.

You are uplifting to others.

Enjoy this journey!

Last edited:

bgb

I looked up your Quintile. Pluto Venus. 72 degrees.

Keywords are “Love Passionately “

You are able to calm rough seas.

You are the best partner

You are magnetic to people.

You soothe souls and solve problems.

Your home should be your retreat. Where you can dream your wisdom of solutions. Or you should have a sanctuary where you can go.

You are uplifting to others.

Enjoy this journey!
Thank you Opal for taking a time to look at my chart.
I will think about that aspect and see how to put it in use in my life.

Regards