Will I get married before I'm 30?

LovelyMissAries

Mercury and Jupiter don't aspect, so doesn't seem likely. Moon applies to Juoiter which is okay but Jupiter is in Virgo and in my 4th...I don't know how to i terpret that for my question but I will say I'm literally sick and lying down in my bed at home (stupid Jupiter in Virgo).

Not seeing anyone and the most interaction I get is at work and school. I don't party or casually date anymore.

What do you guys think - slim chance?

55np91.gif

tikana

i'd say yes

moon/jupiter is similar in deg distance as ase/jupiter

i wouldnt be surprized if you get married within 2 years

also look merc will be MR with jupiter in about less than 2

T

tikana

yea .. i shock even myself

but watch this . you might end up in a divorce and remarry

A. you got dual sign on desc
b. jupiter is retro in a dual sign
c merc sq saturn which sits in 7th

that is the only concern

you never want a malefic on desc.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

That's ..eerie you said that... I have come to realize I'm an impulsive person and as I was ruminating on your answer I thought "You may get married but it's probably going to be rash and end up in divorce." I could totally see that happening and what a whirlwind it would be for my life if it did!

Jupiter being in Virgo means he won't be a very good guy / good match for me?

LovelyMissAries

Tikana,

Read up on Jupiter in that book...let mr ask you, based on the placement in this chart is this someone I haven't met yet, or someone I have?

And I know Jupiter in Virgo is like am honorary opposition, but is that technically "ill dignified"?

tikana

well.. yeah it is heavily debilitated. he is not in his own realm sort of speak
you are asking if you will get married not if you already know him..

throw another chart, lets see if you know the guy

:)

tikana

wait a second

yah you have

moon passed through jupiter

that is interesting..

here is somethng else

see that merc about to sq mars... you will be in one relationship soon but it is a completely no go.. not serious which is good

Last edited:

tikana

yeah like you already met him but there is another guy between you and your future hubby
but i do not see TOL conncting merc with jupiter but then if you look at buy a house we had no aspects but placement

LovelyMissAries

Will that same link explain locations if I'm wanting to know where these guys are? Currently I work with all couples and am only friends with a core group of girls, so...

tikana

yeah .. if you look at chapter in Christian astrology book ..there is a chapter that deals with marriages and esp in vol 1 it describes how to read the physical description of a future mate.. I distinctly remember there is a chart about thieves and Lilly goes through physical description ...

tikana

sooo judging by Jupiter in virgo
"Gives a person of a reasonably full stature well built and what may be termed handsome sad brown or black hair ruddy complexion but not clear or fair One who is choleric and given to boasting studious yet covetous and by his rashness often meeting serious losses he is not easily imposed or wrought upon by any person "
page 303 CA

LovelyMissAries

His writing really tries me...but the knowledge gained is worth it :p

I finally found the 7th house issues you were talking about and it says to look at the first planet the Sun applies to (in a woman's chart anyway) low and behold Sun is OPPOSING Jupiter, not happily trining it. Feels like it coincides with Jupiter being in Virgo / Mercury like there's some issue with honesty. What do you think?

LovelyMissAries

sooo judging by Jupiter in virgo
"Gives a person of a reasonably full stature well built and what may be termed handsome sad brown or black hair ruddy complexion but not clear or fair One who is choleric and given to boasting studious yet covetous and by his rashness often meeting serious losses he is not easily imposed or wrought upon by any person "
page 303 CA

Jupiter in Virgo... honestly it sounds a helluva lot like me!!! Choleric and all. I've got brown hair and naturally red / ruddy cheeks and really impulsive and I'm stubborn as hell until I make my mind up myself. Hmm..maybe this person is exactly like me then and that's why Sun opposes Jupiter.

tikana

yeah lilly's english well elizabethan's english is pretty messed up.
i can tell you 1 thing this guy is not going though easy time
really really ******* up atm

LovelyMissAries

yeah lilly's english well elizabethan's english is pretty messed up.
i can tell you 1 thing this guy is not going though easy time
really really ******* up atm

Is it those aspects to Saturn, Neptune and Pluto? Probably going through a karmic loss of some kind or...? Maybe not since those are still applying indicating they are going to happen.

Or is it how all those planets are in his turned 12th?