Can Pisces and Pisces/Aries Cusp ever communicate?

AllieStar

Read My Chart,
I’ve reviewed the composite chart of my relationship which ended abruptly. I used Astro.com’s input for each planet, sign and aspect (I am new to Astrology). My 20 pg report reads like an auto-biography of the relationship – great! But, he ended it.
I know the problem lies in communication. Doesn't it always? But, what could I have done differently to see the signs before he left. There was no discussion - just an email weeks following a small (so I thought) disagreement that I thought we worked out.
If someone could help me understand what is meant by (Venus in 12th House) Astro.com’s definition: “It may be difficult to understand the dynamics of this relationship.” Ironically, his email ended the relationship because of “our dynamics”.

I am left to try to figure this out. I am struggling with closure. Therapist, attempts to contact him, psychics, have no effect. Our relationship was as exciting, energetic, and fulfilling as described in the composite horoscope; deep friendship and love. But one disagreement and it was over after 8 months of development.
I know we both have a great deal of sensitivity and intense emotion, we also both need space (and that was not a problem) – him more than me. Rather than talk about concerns, he sent the email. My Aries directness probably didn’t help his oversensitive Pisces, AFTER the email. There are tremendous positive comments in the composite about the strength, love and friendship of this relationship. But it ended. So it seems appropriate to focus on the negatives:
Difficult (though not insurmountable) areas as I see it from the Composite Chart are:
(Moon Square Mercury) Difficulty discussing emotions subjectively.
(Saturn Square Uranus) Difficulty with communication allows tensions to build.
(Venus Square Pluto) Strong individuals, but one may feel being controlled by other.
(Jupiter Conjunct Neptune) Did getting “real” scare him off?

Per Natal Charts We are:
Me: ASC: Pisces, Ruled by Neptune
Him: ASC: Cancer, Rules by Moon
Moon is sextile Mars

Me: Sun in Aries, Ruled by Mars, 1st Hs
Sun is Opposition Neptune
Him: Sun Pisces, ruled by Neptune, 9th Hs

Me: Moon in Virgo, Ruled by Mercury, 6th Hs
Him: Moon in Pisces Ruled by Neptune, 9th Hs

What it just communication? Was it inevitable? What else could have gone wrong? I don’t want to repeat this. I my heart can’t.
(Composite and Natals attached)
Thanks, AllieStar

Attachments

• Composite_MC_Only.jpg
    Composite_MC_Only.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Natal_AllieStar_11132010.jpg
    Natal_AllieStar_11132010.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Natal_Him_11132010.jpg
    Natal_Him_11132010.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 22

R4VEN

But, what could I have done differently to see the signs before he left.
Probably nothing.

I am sorry that you are suffering because of this - because you are - and as I read your post it is your inability to let go which concerns me, rather than any factors to do with `what shoulld have, could I have done?'

What you need to be doing now is not reviewing the relationship - you are not ready to be doing that, because you do not yet have the necessary perspective. When you are clear, and again you (which you are not at present, because your mind still is wanting you to be part of `us') you will be able to look back with clarity, and with less emotion.

What has happened to you will keep happening until you clear up a few things. I think that this breakup is showing you some things which you may not have been able to see, and perhaps still cannot. I am going to look at your chart only - not the composite, and not his, as as I see it, these will only keep you tied to the `what if's?'

What you are currently experiencing has been triggered by this breakup, but it is all about you!!

You have one very glaring aspect on your chart which is difficult where relationships are concerned. i.e. you have Neptune (the planet of idealism, fantasy, hopes, dreams & fuzzy boundaries) in opposition (quite a wide opposition, but I'll call it anyway) to your Aries Sun (where the sun is your ego, the core of you.) With the Sun-Neptune opposition you can idealise others, fall for a particular `type', but not be able to actually see them for what they are. You are also very sensitive to the words and behaviour of others towards you. Now, Neptune is in your 7th house, and you will have difficulty in seeing your partners as other people see them. You will idealise them, love what it is you feel, rather than any kind of clear examination of behaviours. What I am saying is that you fall in love with your ideal, and when he turns out to be human after all, this is shattering to you. You are currently feeling that shattering, and will continue to while you hang on to the `it was all so perfect' belief. I suspect that when you fall for someone you tend to lose yourself in the relationship. This is always dangerous.

Now, what is going on for you now astrologically is quite harsh. You have transiting Saturn (the planet which is about `getting real', and facing up to your limitations and responsibilities) conjunct your natal Neptune. I was born the same year as you, and am having the same energy occurring, and it is not easy!!! It is about facing up to your own delusions or fantasies, and getting real about some aspect of your life. in your case, this is occurring in your 7th house of one-to-one relationships, and this is a harsh and brutal lesson to be learning. Rather than mulling over the past, it is forcing you to be real about all your expectations and decisions where your relationships have been concerned. It is asking you to take an inventory of what you expect and how it is you behave in relationships. We Neptune in Libra generation are the `peace & love' people, with ideals and dreams which mostly never came to fruition as we expected them to - and yet we are still dreaming of our ideals.

The time frame of this Saturn conjunction to your Neptune is as follows:
late Oct 2010 to mid Nov 2010; then mid April`11 to mid Aug`11.
The dates on, or close to 4-5 Nov`10; 2 May`11; 25-26 July`11 are likely to bring lessons with which you can work in order to gain clarity. Saturn will not leave your 7th house until Nov 2012, so you are being given a lot of time in which to sort through your own relationship patterns.

Saturn through the 7th house lessons will always challenge your current relationships - that is a given. During my own transiting Saturn conjunct my natal Neptune, I am having to go back to my own father's behaviour in his relationship with both my mother and me in order to see things in the present for what they have really been. Saturn is about the father, and it is also about the authority in your life - are you the authority in your life, or have you given that over to others? Clarity will come if you allow yourself to move beyond your latest relationship and into the ones previously. There is a pattern of behaviour, expectation and experience which has to be changed before you again enter a relationship. A counsellor may be able to help you, but ultimately you will be the one with all the answers.

You have a great well of inner strength - Saturn, Pluto, Mars all conjunct in Leo in the 6th house - to draw on, and your Moon's North Node in Taurus in the 2nd tells me that you have a drive to create a secure and settled life for yourself. You are also a relationship person, so you want to be settled in a relationship. This guy ended your relationship by email :w00t::w00t: - that'd be a no-go for me, and a sign that he is not wanting to be open and face-to-face about this. It is not your fault that he did this, but it does say something about him, and you need to pay attention to this!!!

What I am saying is that if you can reach behind this latest relationship, and use your current feelings of loss and grief to find where you first felt this way, then you will be at least on the path. (Oh, and Chiron in Scorpio in the 8th house is one where you have a lot of loss and feelings of loss of power and control in your life. This is a karmic placement. For much of the time from late March 2009 until early March 2010 you would have been reacquainted with some earlier wounding in your life by a similar thing occurring in the present.)

Just as an exercise, check out what was going on for you when transiting Saturn last passed this way - this would have been Sep-Oct 1981. There would have been harsh relationship lessons for you then also, the purpose of which would have been for you to face up to some reality about how you approached and perceived your relationships. What is going on now for you is the next instalment.

Last edited:

AllieStar

R4VEN, after reading your post to someone else, I knew you would be the one to help me. I can't thank you enough for your caring and honest assessment.
Yes, I have been doing much self-examination these last few months. While, ultimately beneficial, it also unveiled some of my negative behaviors, and that deepened the depression.
I've been learning to review our natal charts; documenting and challenging my thoughts and findings for over a week.
As for the timing back in 1981, I think someone named Bill broke-up with me about then. We didn't have email, so he just stopped talking. "." Agan, I never knew why. As a matter of fact, I mentioned that situation to "him" and he said he didn't know how someone could do that. Oh well.
R4VEN, I will use the information you provided for my inward journey. Thank you so much for taking the time to analyze the situation and the chart, and respond. ((Hugs)) AllieStar

rahu

Banned
the composite shows saturn square to uranus.this is an aspect of breakup.it shows that he does not like restrictions and the breakup is usually abrupt.this is just a unstable foundation to build a relationship ,no matter how well you read each others mind.

milo

AllieStar

Thank you rahu. I see that is noted in the composite analysis by cafeastrology too, under 2nd hs. I think I focused on the 7th house too much. I am seeing the need to understand the relationship of all the houses and that relationship matters are not restricted to the 7th house only. My astrology education is just beginning. I am amazed at the information available. Thank you, AllieStar.