When will i be next in a longterm relationship?

bourdex

Hello,

when i will have my next longterm relationship?

is it difference between moon and saturn?

thank you very much. :love::love:

Attachments

• relationship2.JPG
    relationship2.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 38

nadiaaa

moon is making a sextile around saturn so yes there is a great connection between moon and sarurn. the only thing i would be careful about is moon making a trine around mercury which means bad decision and needing to take things into consideration.:joyful:

nadiaaa

but with venus trine chiron, you may get your feelings hurt...(previous relationship or the next one) i would say it may take a while but you will obviously need to work hard for it

Bunraku

There is a man who might want to meet you or want to be in a relationship with you, but I would question his interests. He will not accomplish it.

Are you looking for a relationship? Doesn’t seem like it...

bourdex

There is a man who might want to meet you or want to be in a relationship with you, but I would question his interests. He will not accomplish it.

Are you looking for a relationship? Doesn’t seem like it...

Thank you for your reply. Do you think because of jupiter in capricorn which were met before sextil to saturn?

I want to have a relationship. There are 14 degrees, hoping not 14 month?

Last edited:

bourdex

moon is making a sextile around saturn so yes there is a great connection between moon and sarurn. the only thing i would be careful about is moon making a trine around mercury which means bad decision and needing to take things into consideration.:joyful:

thank you :)

mercury and moon connection are already passed.... is it although regardless?