Lilith & asteroids have overturned my 12th House Pessimistic Life?

Irisiel

RESIZEDNatalIrisiel.jpg

Hi guys!

I did a variation on this question over on the Relationships forum, where my life-long fascination for another person showed nothing going on (no personal planets touching personal planets) in our Synastry, UNTIL I learned about Black Moon Lilith and a Composite Chart, and suddenly things lit up like a Christmas tree! (Didn't really get much discussion on that, but I have learned a LOT from the person who helped me there. :joyful: )

I think I have Shadow issues, anyway, and that's where she comes in.

Anyway, NOW I'm hoping someone more versed in Extended Natal Charts and THOSE aspects can encourage me? Because LAST TIME I tried to interpret my Natal Chart half a lifetime ago with just planets, it portended a DEPRESSING and LONELY life, as near as I can tell.

And I'm not above self-fulfilling prophecy. But it's true, I'm a Virgo/Virgo ASC heavy on 12th House planets and self-sacrifice and service and kind of a Bucket going on etc etc and at age 55 I'm looking for some kind of peace and contentment after all my HARD WORK. :lol:

I'm actually a happy person, though I've been alone, but there have been some heavy and rocky challenges met with stoic chugging along.

THANK YOU!

Attachments

• NatalIrisiel.jpg
    NatalIrisiel.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Lilith & asteroids have overturned my 12th House Pessimistic Life?
attachment.php

Hello Irisiel,

neither lilith nor chiron are planets and never can be so effective and active as a planet energy could be. I don't know the synastry you are talking about - but I can' really imagine that these two were the only culprits.

Moreover chiron in 6th in your work and health house is part of a grand water trine and more about a spiritual skill/talent/gift you are born with and an empathic sense you should train more and use in your own work helping other people with - as the most close aspect chiron's opposition has is on your mercury as ruler of your AC and your midheaven/10th house - career and lifepath. And on your pluto as ruler of 3rd house - communication, writing but also siblings. And on your neptune in your second house - money income and defending own territory.

Neptune rules your 7th house relationships and with neptune in scorpio in 2nd house defending your own territory and earning and keeping your money on and for your own has instinctively more importance for you as a relationship. As your neptune rules your mercury in 12th house - you feel an inner suprapersonal order - a partner should accept as well in its own importance. Same suprapersonal order valid for your 12th house sun- you feel to follow.

Mars as ruler of your 8th house - longlasting relationship, marriage and genetic inheritance is in cancer in 10th house in conj. with venus - and both decided and ruled by your mercury. Where cancer is placed in one looks figuratively for his "his children" to take care of - and in 10th house it is no more personal more about outside in society to feel to give a contribution to. But what surely could also be joined by a relationship-partner as well - being of same mind and intention.

Depressive thoughts and emotions I would see more in your sag-lilith in 3rd house (mind, thoughts, but also house of siblings) cusp IC (income from another previous life) in exact inconjunct with jupiter in 9th house - house of (religious) faith in a higher power above you, foreign countries, travels and education, house of book publishers and teachers - as well as house of grandparents.

And it might be also something taken over from your mother in prenatal period (12th house) during pregnancy of your mother before your birth - she experienced with eithe with your father -shown by uranus as ruler of your 5th- being opposed by chiron what has left an injury in your own life energy - 5th house. Or might also be that your mother had a miscarriage before your own birth. You probably subconsciously take responsibility for a lost unborn soul like kinda to live two lifes in one body with neptune in 2nd house ruled by venus in close conj. with mars as ruler of 8th - genetic inheritance and leaving descendants.

Actually transiting neptune is on your chiron to support you for a healing - to open the curtain for more clarity in this and to develop your gift even more - you are born with. As well as actually transiting mars as your 8th house ruler does - as a kick-starter to what neptune has prepared some time before.

Attachments

• Irisidiel.jpg
    Irisidiel.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 54

Irisiel

Thanks so much, Zora, I'll have to figure all this out!

Moreover chiron in 6th in your work and health house is part of a grand water trine and more about a spiritual skill/talent/gift you are born with and an empathic sense you should train more and use in your own work helping other people with

That's exactly where I think I need to work, I just don't trust my intuition or sympathy or empathy...I have always played it safe with cold hard facts.