Placements and signs naturally good at combatting psychopaths and predators.

The19thLaw

We all know society has its kind who prey on the weak, are predatory in going after innocent people, psychopaths and sociopaths that set out to ruin lives, people that cause trouble without needing much to be provoked, and the types that thrive off of drama, ruining lives, stirring the pot, and starting the fight.

My question is, what placements or signs in a chart will make someone the kind of person that not only makes them good at dealing with the scum of society but also their worst possible nightmare who can cause them a great deal of regret for picking that fight?

In other words, what would the natal chart of someone like Clyde Shelton (played by Gerard Butler) on Law Abiding Citizen or Frank Castle (aka The Punisher) really look like?

Not even a Batman or Captain America that brings a villain "to justice" but the type of person that is actually a bit extra in their punishment and turns that very predatory into someone helpless, weak, and fearful.

Domna

I'm thinking more in terms of aspects. Maybe Mars aspecting Pluto, both also aspecting Moon. Or Moon = Mars/Pluto. Especially with hard apects, fiery planet placements and outward acting houses...?

I have Pluto trine Mars, both sextile Moon in my chart, and thus my Moon on the Mars/Pluto midpoint. There is no way to make me a victim, I'll just never accept that. But the soft aspects and my Moon being in Virgo 12th, and Mars in Cancer, doesn't make for a very aggressive person... so I'm not much of a punisher.

OuterPlanets89

I think a common trend I've found is having a strong/detached chart (Cap/Aqua etc) with a softer Mars (i.e. Libra/Cancer etc), which would technically equal an "iron fist in a velvet glove" approach.

The Sun conjunct Pluto women I know are powerhouses who fight for justice.

I find Taurus placements to be rare in terms of activism, but I'm not sure if that's exactly what you're asking about.

The19thLaw

I think Mars and Pluto aspects would actually make for a psychopath in and of itself as opposed to combatting one successfully. While I would initially think fire signs would be excellent, the problem is that outside of Leo they lack tact and Leo is really all about itself. So a Leo would seriously ruin anyone that tried to ruin them but would not care if someone ruined others.

My thoughts are a Fire sign for firepower but then something more in a caring water sign to balance it out and make it more compassionate while also strategic.

Something to note are real life examples, I think of how Khabib wrecked Conor McGregor's life and McGregor was the aggressor there. Libras can do real severe damage of all the signs, like literally balancing out the scale.

Domna

Well, I would say that the behaviour of a predator is the same, or at least similar, whether one prays on the innocent or the wicked. So for me it makes sense that aspects that might on one side of the coin give rise to a psychopath, on the flip side gives rise to a punisher. But I do agree that the coin toss might be decided by the presence of care and compassion.

The19thLaw

Well, I would say that the behaviour of a predator is the same, or at least similar, whether one prays on the innocent or the wicked. So for me it makes sense that aspects that might on one side of the coin give rise to a psychopath, on the flip side gives rise to a punisher. But I do agree that the coin toss might be decided by the presence of care and compassion.

Interesting take you offer there for sure.

Ukpoohbear

Well first of all, you would need to have no fear or emotional response worthy of being triggered, just like a psychopath does, but be spiritually advanced to be fighting psychopaths instead of behaving like one. You would need to be in control of your weaknesses and playing your opponents weakness against themselves.

With regards to Conor McGregor and Khabib, I believe Conor was paid big bucks to lose that fight and the religious slurs pre-match could have been to make it a fight between Christianity and Islam. One of my friends who is a great fighter (he has Mars Pluto and Uranus conjunct Scorpio in the 10th House), watched the fight and said Conor deliberately missed openings that any pro-fighter would have seen.

If you look at Conor McGregor’s chart, he has Sun conjunct Moon in Cancer 4th House, he rose to fame by being a great fighter in his home country of Ireland before joining the UFC. He also has a strong Mars at zero degrees Aries, sextile Jupiter, squaring Saturn and Uranus by 2 degrees, so he’s done well fighting abroad but really, with the Moon/Sun Cancer 4th House, his fighting power is reduced if he fights far from home.

Khabib’s Mars is also in Aries and sextiles Jupiter at 6 degrees Gemini, which is within range of fixed star Aldebaran, the warrior of all warriors, so his Jupiter empowers his Mars and is more powerful than Conor’s.

So Conor was at a loss, fighting away from his home territory, up against a guy who had a stronger Mars/Jupiter configuration than him. Plus Conor probably had $$$ signs in his eyes and could easily have been swayed to accept payment because of his strong Venusian side, plus fighters are notoriously bad with money (they ain’t businessmen and Conor likes his luxuries).

If Conor decides to try again and brings the fight to Russia, he will lose again. If he entices Khabib to Ireland, he will win.

So it depends on the circumstances, knowing yourself and your opponent. Just like in the book ‘The Art of War,’ strategic planning is 90% of the battle. Sure, you can use rage and hope for the best but rage eats you up from the inside out eventually and you will essentially be killing yourself, just like your basic street fighters are doing with their lifestyle choices.

Here is a video of when Khabib loses the moral high ground, even though he won the fight. Despite having a stronger mars-Jupiter configuration than McGregor, McGregor successfully managed to trigger Khabib emotionally and Khabib incurred a huge $1million fine, as well as taking the attention away from his win - Khabib’s Mars is squared by his Moon, his weakness.

https://youtu.be/5766umgl_6Q

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I also want to add that there is a special ingredient needed if you want to have an edge in any situation - psychic power. Imagine being able to prophesize your opponents next move, or being able to smell danger and avoiding it completely.

Most of us aren’t born with strong psychic powers, but that’s exactly how the greatest warrior of all time - Miyamoto Musashi - never lost a fight in his life, he was psychic.

The majority of us need to work at building this secret ingredient - even Musahsi worked at it by spending years in solitary contemplation (as well as learning his craft), so that’s exactly what we need to do, in order to get a sprinkling of it.

This includes much of what I said above about knowing yourself - uncovering your traumas so the enemy can’t trigger you, getting rid of any lifestyle choices that blur your insight, like alcohol, drugs and smoking, then spending time in contemplation. This all leads to making you more present in the moment, which will then lead to becoming more aware of things most people miss.

So if you want the edge, then you do the hard work years before you see results, although it does happen gradually, if you stick at it. Becoming aware can save your life too because you will pick up on clues of potential danger. Some people may sense something but ignore it as it just feels like a jumble of confusing thoughts inside their head because they are too stressed or busy to pay attention to it, or too deluded by substances.

All this requires patience and a sensitive streak that basic fighters might lack, perhaps an elevated Neptune in the 9th house, or a Moon conjunct Neptune which connects to other areas of the chart, even a Venus Pisces for basic intuition. Maybe this is why Mars in Scorpio is dangerous because it connects sensitivity to fighting skill. Moon in Scorpio because it takes away the impulsive emotions. For the patience, fixed signs and earth placements.

Looking at Conor and Khabibs chart again: Khabib has the psychic moon-Neptune conjunction. Conor’s Jupiter is on Algol, he was choked by submission and Khabib’s Jupiter is on Hyades, associated with the weapon of the Gods.

https://astrologyking.com/fixed-stars/

Last edited:

Harmelia

I did a large astrological study on 140 serial killers. There is no sign, house or planetary placement you can point to that will tell you whether a person is going to be a killer or predator. It's true with any population you might study - from saints to thieves. It just doesn't work that way. We human beings are not all operating at the same level of consciousness. So, a person with any any planet in any house or sign will use that energy differently.

In this particular study, Venus was placed in Scorpio or the 8th house the most, but Venus in all other signs and houses were also represented. So you can't say that all serial killers will have Venus in Scorpio or 8th house. And then there's the fact that thousands of people have Venus in Scorpio or 8th house and they are good, decent people.

That's how it always is. I've done dozens of studies of all kinds of populations. There is never one indicator, or even two or three. You can see how a person uses their energy only when you see the whole chart and can see certain patterns that suggests a problem or a gift. There are too many ways a person can show up as having Venus in Scorpio energy without actually having Venus in Scorpio. Try Pluto conjunct Venus or Mars in Scorpio square Venus in Aries. So, you see, it is never simple.

The19thLaw

Well first of all, you would need to have no fear or emotional response worthy of being triggered, just like a psychopath does, but be spiritually advanced to be fighting psychopaths instead of behaving like one. You would need to be in control of your weaknesses and playing your opponents weakness against themselves.

With regards to Conor McGregor and Khabib, I believe Conor was paid big bucks to lose that fight and the religious slurs pre-match could have been to make it a fight between Christianity and Islam.

Conor was not paid to lose that match, he actually tried to get Khabib to crack in the same way that he has done to past opponents. Unfortunately for Conor, Khabib was having none of it. The reason I think Khabib held up so well until jumping the fence is because he is a Libra.

In my experience, air signs almost always get the better of water signs because water signs prey on the emotions that air signs are not too attached to.

The other reason Conor lost is because Khabib is a bad matchup for him. Conor lacks a ground game while Khabib suffocates people on the ground. Most of Conor's wins came against people who could not get him down or those who lacked the relentless pressure that Khabib has to get him down.

Astrologically, the issue Conor has is that his water heavy chart that preys on emotions cannot untangle an air sign like Khabib. Air beats water most of the times and makes a bad matchup for it because water signs cannot prey on their emotions. Khabib kept his cool the whole press conference and was unmoved, meanwhile Conor did his best to crack the shell and instead ended up with his head cracked in the octagon.

I also know that given Conor is a Cancer, he has nightmares of that fight, particularly when Khabib took him down and was beating up on him saying "Let's Talk Now". Given the emotional instability of water signs, Cancer and Scorpio in particular, I do not think Conor will be able to overcome that mental hurdle and goes to sleep crying from that night.

The19thLaw

All this requires patience and a sensitive streak that basic fighters might lack, perhaps an elevated Neptune in the 9th house, or a Moon conjunct Neptune which connects to other areas of the chart, even a Venus Pisces for basic intuition. Maybe this is why Mars in Scorpio is dangerous because it connects sensitivity to fighting skill. Moon in Scorpio because it takes away the impulsive emotions. For the patience, fixed signs and earth placements.

Looking at Conor and Khabibs chart again: Khabib has the psychic moon-Neptune conjunction. Conor’s Jupiter is on Algol, he was choked by submission and Khabib’s Jupiter is on Hyades, associated with the weapon of the Gods.

https://astrologyking.com/fixed-stars/

The reason I think Mars in Scorpio is the most overhyped placement in all of astrology is because Scorpio by nature is not a logical sign with self-control, that is more Capricorn. Scorpio in Mars is the instigator that preys on those he sees as weak or helpless, having full control over them and getting by on never having that control questioned. By nature, it is an emotionally unstable and paranoid placement that can easily be defeated by most signs that want to defeat it outside of another water sign.

A Mars in Scorpio carries too much emotional baggage due to a grudge holding nature and exhausts itself out fast. Now a better placement is actually a Mars in Capricorn, it is very strategic and knows when and where to hit, this is something you see with a fighter like Jorge Masvidal who delivered the fastest knockout in UFC history on Ben Askren (Mars in Scorpio).

I think Mars is actually not that important because it is more action, it lacks strategy. Ideally you want Mars in an earth sign or a sign like Leo such as Jon Jones, a Leo mars is prideful but as a sign, Leo is strategic.

kalinka

Malefic Mars and Saturn in aspects to each other or Mars/Pluto, especially in conjunction with Ketu or Rahu. Also Mars connected to the 3rd and 5th house and their rulers.
Mars/Uranus conjunction, especially on the Asc.
Strong presence of Ketu and Rahu.
Venus/ Pluto connections COULD give traits for sexual crime.

Ukpoohbear

Responding to your comments above.

You’re very biased towards Khabib, your narrative is he didn’t lose his cool because he is an air sign and Conor has nightmares about losing the that fight because he is a water sign.

Well, Khabib did lose his cool at the end. Yes, he kept his cool during the fight but so did Conor. They are professional fighters. Even though Conor lost, and I agree it was because of Khabib’s strong grappling techniques, Conor kept his cool while being grappled, even though it’s not his strong area.

You can’t go about making people the hero and other people the baddie’s just because it fits your biased perception.

I already gave a much deeper insight into both their astrology charts than your air sign and water sign interpretation.

I do agree Mars is more dangerous in Capricorn than in Scorpio, it is exalted after all and combines the strategic skills of Capricorn with the determinism of Mars. Scorpio is very strong there though, although I also agree than Mars in Scorpio tends to seek power and control over others, and are actually vulnerable underneath. I agree with all that but again, a mars in Scorpio can be stronger than a Mars in Capricorn if better aspected.

Last edited:

The19thLaw

Conor actually lost his cool well before the fight, even throwing things at a bus full of fighters to try and shake Khabib but it did not work out for him. It is typical water sign antics, get under the skin of your opponent and shake them. Well, it worked in the past against an Aldo (heavy water sign) but it could not shake Khabib because of his air placement.

Khabib kept his cool and beat Conor down mercilessly. Now he lost it after the fight but who cares, by then Conor was a bloodied mess.

I am not biased, ask any MMA expert, Khabib is a badd matchup for Conor and even in terms of astrology he beats him.

A Mars in any sign can be formidable if that is your argument, the truth is Alexander the Great had a Mars in Gemini and Genghis Khan a Mars in Libra.

Ukpoohbear

Conor actually lost his cool well before the fight, even throwing things at a bus full of fighters to try and shake Khabib but it did not work out for him. It is typical water sign antics, get under the skin of your opponent and shake them. Well, it worked in the past against an Aldo (heavy water sign) but it could not shake Khabib because of his air placement.

Khabib kept his cool and beat Conor down mercilessly. Now he lost it after the fight but who cares, by then Conor was a bloodied mess.

I am not biased, ask any MMA expert, Khabib is a badd matchup for Conor and even in terms of astrology he beats him.

A Mars in any sign can be formidable if that is your argument, the truth is Alexander the Great had a Mars in Gemini and Genghis Khan a Mars in Libra.

Khabib did lose his cool, he was fined for it and one of his team mates punched Connor from behind and was banned from the UFC forever. Yet you don’t want to acknowledge that.

Mars in Libra is in fall, I actually think planets in fall have to work harder than others, although there are many other factors that can strengthen a planet. Conor’s Jupiter is part of a bowl pattern but Khabib’s Jupiter is stronger because of the fixed star I mentioned above.

Going round in circles now so ciao.