What can I do with my life?

marimar

Hello all,

Thanks for reading!

I'm wondering is there's any aspects in my chart strongly pointing to a specific career path. I'm bit lost and feel like this is the year to decide to someting I can stick to for the rest of my life (I'm 30 btw :) )

Any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks again :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous.74084.49862 - Edited.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous.74084.49862 - Edited.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 30

marimar

Thank you! Travel is my biggest passion and I hold a master's degree in business but I don't know why it seems so difficult to finally decide and focus on one path or another..

waybread

marimar, I think the problem is that you have difficulty in sustaining a strong and consistent sense of who you are, such that a given career would be a good fit with your own sense of self. With your sun (sense of self) square Saturn and Uranus, you may be made to feel that there is something not quite good-enough about you; and that once you establish a firm sense of self, either your internal impulses or external events blow it out of the water. Then your Pisces moon is really sensitive, so if you feel yourself criticized or having done something imperfectly, you probably take it to heart. Being around negative people can especially upset your inner balance.

The 9th house does look strong in your chart. It deals with activities that broaden our perspectives in some way, such as overseas travel, developing a life philosophy, or higher education. With a business degree, this might suggest something like international trade, an import-export business, or the travel industry. Tourism is one of the biggest industries on the planet, so you might find a good niche in it, especially if you are mobile, or else interested in attracting tourism to your current location.

If you are looking for that perfect career that seems to fit you like hand-in-glove, you probably won't find it so long as your own sense-of-self is in a state of flux. Probably your best choice is to choose a career that interests you, stick with it for a while as you build some credentials, and then make a choice in a few years time as to whether you wish to continue with it.

marimar

Thank you very much waybread :)

It is true, I feel like I don't know who I am and why I am here and at the same time I am certain I can be anything I wish if I put my mind to it, it just so hard to choose... most of the time I'm in my own world, daydreaming, thinking about the endless possibilities, changing my mind so many times it gets me exhausted and I end up doing things I'm not actually very passionate about :(

As I am a very optimistic person I know everything will turn out ok but getting to the age of 30 (unemployed atm) and not really having a plan it's starting to make me anxious.

Everything you wrote about my Pisces moon it's spot on...

I also feel like I'm not quite able express my creativity and that is a bit frustrating as well...as a child I was good at drawing, painting, designing clothes and such but no one encouraged me to pursue an artistic path unfortunately.

Are there any aspects indicating some sort of artistic career path for me?

waybread

Venus conjunct MC would be one indication. But really, if you look at the charts of distinguished artists, they're all over the map. (Check out the Astro-DataBank at Astrodienst.)

With Uranus and Neptune in your first house, you may be on a life-long identity quest. But in trying to learn who you are, you will probably learn a lot of useful information that will be helpful in your interactions with other people as you go through life. With your moon and north node in the 4th house so close to your IC, you may find an interest in depth psychology. Career-wise, this might suggest a field like interior design.

It's OK to have the "good enough" life. Many people's sense of meaning in life has little to do with how they earn a paycheck.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps reflect and integrate as relevant, do share pointwise feedbacks :

asc lord jup aries 5th for luck, aptitude for advisory-teaching roles;
sat sag asc, law-justice-medicine-technology etc; jup trine sat-sag;

past 2.5yrs sat transit sat sag first, was need for long-term decisions;
sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap 2nd, earnings at distant lands;
cap ambitious and hardworking, good at event management;

sat lord 2nd negating to the first, negating finances and family-marriage;

observe fast sat evenings, taking milk-fruits;

sun-mars-venus critical-perfectionist virgo 9th,
medicine/surgery/electricity&electronics, quality management, etc;
jup trine own leo 9th supportive of luck-edu-father-distant travels;

mars lord 5th for luck-edu-position over 9th for luck,
spirituality through service of mankind;

taurus 6th creative work, banking, dentistry, hotel management etc;
lord venus debilated virgo 9th, calling for extra efforts;

inimical mer 10th quadrant, debilation of venus cancelled, gradual growth;
wear 0.25 carat diamond for debilated venus over platinum pendant touching heart;

gemini-mer 7thinimical for sag asc, stress-delay in marriage-vocation-business;
inimical mer over libra 10th, stress-delay in career-success-recognition;
mer with separative south node ketu, career changes and job separations;

10th lord venus negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude,
may be university teaching and admin or social service;

past 1.5yr ketu transit sun-mars-venus virgo 9th,
tending to distant lands, detachment from father-husband;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-intestinal-kidney-thighs-hips, etc

natal mer-ketu libra, pain-injury-surgery kidneys-knees-skin inflammations, etc;
offer red flowers at the alter at home fri evenings;

rahu north node past 1.5yr north node transit moon pisces 4th,
clouding the mind/emotions; tending to foreign lands;

rahu now transit leo 3rd good for initiative,
but tending to excessive risk taking;

jup scorpio now transit scorpio 12th trine moon for foreign lands,
and research-occult aptitudes;

natal rahu aries 4th, hyper-impulsive and tending to foreign lands;

jup-rahu aries 5th, rise-fall in life, affecting child-birth, calling for
ancestor worship, observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;
wear brown hesonite over pendant touching heart for impulsive rahu;

wishing well, kshantaram

marimar

Venus conjunct MC would be one indication. But really, if you look at the charts of distinguished artists, they're all over the map. (Check out the Astro-DataBank at Astrodienst.)

With Uranus and Neptune in your first house, you may be on a life-long identity quest. But in trying to learn who you are, you will probably learn a lot of useful information that will be helpful in your interactions with other people as you go through life. With your moon and north node in the 4th house so close to your IC, you may find an interest in depth psychology. Career-wise, this might suggest a field like interior design.

It's OK to have the "good enough" life. Many people's sense of meaning in life has little to do with how they earn a paycheck.

Thank you!
At my previos job I got to meet large groups of people on a daily basis and have always received great feedback from them. It came a bit as a shock to me to see people like me for being me and nothing more. This gave me a sense of meaning but I also had a big share of stressful situations as well and in time that took a toll on me.
Interesting you have mentioned interior design, it's something I enjoy, after redecorating my house last summer all of my friends suggested I shoud take some courses :)

marimar

hope helps reflect and integrate as relevant, do share pointwise feedbacks :

asc lord jup aries 5th for luck, aptitude for advisory-teaching roles;
sat sag asc, law-justice-medicine-technology etc; jup trine sat-sag;

past 2.5yrs sat transit sat sag first, was need for long-term decisions;
sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap 2nd, earnings at distant lands;
cap ambitious and hardworking, good at event management;

[I]I did take some long tem decisions last year after reflecting for quite some time upon - that is moving back to my home country after 4 years abroad. Now I am thinking to move back or to a different place for better work/business oportunities. I am hardworking but I do not see myself as being an ambitious person. [/I]

sat lord 2nd negating to the first, negating finances and family-marriage;

observe fast sat evenings, taking milk-fruits;

Not very good at saving money and I do struggle to have a relationship for many years.
Thank you for suggesting the fasting. I do do water fast for health benefits but not on specific days. I'll give it a try on Saturdays :)

sun-mars-venus critical-perfectionist virgo 9th,
medicine/surgery/electricity&electronics, quality management, etc;
jup trine own leo 9th supportive of luck-edu-father-distant travels;

Definitely a perfectionist, highly educated and passionate about distant travels[
/I]

mars lord 5th for luck-edu-position over 9th for luck,
spirituality through service of mankind;

taurus 6th creative work, banking, dentistry, hotel management etc;
lord venus debilated virgo 9th, calling for extra efforts;

inimical mer 10th quadrant, debilation of venus cancelled, gradual growth;
wear 0.25 carat diamond for debilated venus over platinum pendant touching heart;

I have worked in hotel management and I have enjoyed it actually. My growth was slow and with some challenges too. I would love to do something more creative. I am on a spiritual path and helping others makes me happy.

gemini-mer 7thinimical for sag asc, stress-delay in marriage-vocation-business;
inimical mer over libra 10th, stress-delay in career-success-recognition;
mer with separative south node ketu, career changes and job separations;

2 different careers until now, thinking for another change this year.

10th lord venus negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude,
may be university teaching and admin or social service;

past 1.5yr ketu transit sun-mars-venus virgo 9th,
tending to distant lands, detachment from father-husband;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-intestinal-kidney-thighs-hips, etc

natal mer-ketu libra, pain-injury-surgery kidneys-knees-skin inflammations, etc;
offer red flowers at the alter at home fri evenings;

I have distanced a bit from my father and had some knee pain at times.

rahu north node past 1.5yr north node transit moon pisces 4th,
clouding the mind/emotions; tending to foreign lands;

rahu now transit leo 3rd good for initiative,
but tending to excessive risk taking;

jup scorpio now transit scorpio 12th trine moon for foreign lands,
and research-occult aptitudes;

Yes it is true.

natal rahu aries 4th, hyper-impulsive and tending to foreign lands;

jup-rahu aries 5th, rise-fall in life, affecting child-birth, calling for
ancestor worship, observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;
wear brown hesonite over pendant touching heart for impulsive rahu;

wishing well, kshantaram

Thank you so much for you detailed reply. You gave me some interesting insights and most important pointed some ways to make things better. I really appreciate it and I hope it works :)

Last edited: