Friends, business partners and next...lovers?

marimar

Hello,

Kindly asking for advice :)

We met online, developed a friendship (sometimes quite flirty) after a few years I've moved to another country to work with him and that was the greatest adventure of my life so far :) There's great trust/loyalty between us but there's also an undeniable attraction (both ways), almost hypnotic...I have never acted upon because he was involved with someone and I did't want to get hurt or hurt the other person (I guess he felt rejected though..I'm blaming some Chiron aspects for this)... but we kept everything friendly in the end and after some years he left to a different country for a job...now comes the interesting part...he wants me to join him for work again and I can't say no :) and... I'm fantasizing about something more finally happening between us :)

Are there any signs of a happy romantic relationship or even marriage?

Many thanks!

Attachments

• astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous.76218.34548 - Edited.jpg
    astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous.76218.34548 - Edited.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

thelivingsky

So who is on the inside of this synastry chart? Also, can you post the composite chart? Is he the one with the Moon-Pluto conjunction?

You say he "felt rejected." This implies that he made advances ? Then you said you did not respond because you did not want to hurt the person he was involved with ? Sounds to me that he has a problem with loyalty and trustworthiness?

marimar

I'm on the inside...yes he did try something and yes I also suspect he might not be loyal in romantic relationships :sad: The composite is attached.. thank you :)

Attachments

• astro_621gw_anonymous_anonymous.84990.19133 - Edited.jpg
    astro_621gw_anonymous_anonymous.84990.19133 - Edited.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

thelivingsky

His chart shows a t-square with a Pluto/Moon conjunction opposed to Mars and square the Sun. And all in fixed signs. This is a person with a powerful need to be in control and has difficulty with change. Moon Pluto conjunctions suggest very strong emotions, but not always aware of their deepest motivations so there can be compulsive/obsessive behaviors. This is not an easy configuration to work with for himself or for others in his life. I think he can be very jealous. Can you deal with that?

The composite shows some very nice things and that explains why you have been able to have a successful work relationship. The Sun stellium always makes for a great attraction and ability to communicate and a feeling of easy comraderie. And it is strengthened by good aspects to other planets. But I do not see signs of longevity for a closer relationship . The Nodes do not fall in an aspect that would suggest longevity.

In the synastry your Sun, Mars, Venus is on his Node and his Juno so he sees you as good marriage material. But that Moon Pluto conjunction of his falls on your H12 cusp and on your Pluto suggesting that there will be secrets that he keeps from you.

I would advise you to weigh the costs of losing the successful business arrangement should you enter a romantic liaison and it fails. If the business relationship works well for you it might be best not to risk losing that by having a love affair that goes very sour. You are a Sagittarius Ascendant and probably do not do well with people who are domineering or try to restrict you.

marimar

Thank you very much for your detailed reply! It does match what my intuition was telling me when I decided not to mix business and pleasure :) Yes you are absolutely right I need total freedom and would not deal well with jealosy just because I find it insulting, I'm super honest and sincere, hate lying, cheating, manipulation and such.
On a different note I'd be happy to hear your opinion about another guy I was actually involved with and I still have strong feelings for but I don't know his birth time unfortunately...7th house chiron is not easy to deal with lol