mars cazimi in pisces in the 10th house

ivandwight

Morning!! afternoon or evening to everyone,

Id like to have your opinions in this:

i have a conjunction of sun and mars in pisces in the 10th house. my sun is in 14 degress 11 minutes and mars is at the same degree but one minute difference. it is to say, 14 degress 12 minutes. according to traditional astrology equal house system, ptolemy's terms table for almuten figuris and lily's term table it goes so. but with other astrology softwares, my mars and sun conjunction is at the same 14 degrees and change the minutes position to 23 for the sun and 22 for mars; or 24 for sun and 23 for mars. first sun and then mars.

in this sense, mars is considered as cazimi. because is at the heart of the sun making an exact conjunction. i have heard that the cazimi influence can be great and excellente in some particular qualities of the planet and as opposed to this, bad in others.

well, my question is how do you interpret the cazimi mars in the sign of pisces being the tenth house of career, the mc? does it suggest a piscean career for me? i love writing and i am currently working on a book, is that indicated to be writing with that conjunction? note that i have gemini ascendant and the ruler, mercury is in my ninth house of aquarius at 25 degrees, my sturn is placed in the tenth house at 25 degrees too. plus i have jupiter in capricor in fall but making mutual recepcion with sturn in pisces, also neptune is there. thats to say the too rulers of pisce in 8th house cap, and the ruler of cap in tenth pisces.

well my interest is on that aspect cazimi i want to know about it being in pisces in the 10th house and that conjunction is making an opposition to my moon in virgo, and saquring my ascendant gemini. so in oder to make it clearer i put my planetary infuences below.

http://af.cpptea.com/astrofox.php?dat=1996030411464030770400103530015121&name=Ivan&loc=buenaventura}

conspiracy theorist

In a very general sense, cazimi brings the planet to extreme prominence as it is fused by the illuminated rays of the sun. This planet will play a very strong role in regard to the person's life, the life may even take on the colour of the planet.

Mars and Sun in the 10th is a strong indicator for leadership qualities/skills in regard to the career. Saturn's presence is a reinforcement of this potential, as Saturn can speak to management and executive functions. This is a very important house for you, so we can expect to see much action in this area of life. Note that having both Malefics here will also describe a path with much difficulties; competition and rivalries (Mars) as well as obstructions and delays (Saturn). As Mars is the more troublesome in the day, you can expect things to be more heated and competitive. Your 10th house describes a person willing and capable of climbing the social ladder, with all the attendant tactics used to get to the top.

Your love of writing can be seen in the fact that your ascendant and your moon are located in Mercurial signs, both points which says a lot about the person's general personality orientation in the world. Also, Moon is in her joy by quadrant signs and angular by whole sign, so any house system you use will show the Moon in a powerful position to affect her significations, of which writing is one (reinforcing the mercurial message of writing).

Working on your book is in line with your 3rd house ruler's Sun location in the 10th -- one of the areas of life which your career is likely to focus on is books and the writing word. Sun being the sect light and culminating does indicate that you will receive recognition for your work.

I also see a political focus in the chart, if not directly then perhaps through critique or being a pundit.

ivandwight

thanks for your opinion, i really appreciate it. and well you are right the ruler of third house cusp occupied by leo, is in the 10th house. of course i see my 10th house as one of great importance.

talking about the position of mercury, i have read that being in that 9th house it is the best position for publishing and i do have the interest in releasing my writing in the future. besides, i see you mentioned something related to leadership due to my planetary influence in the tenth house, but my doubt here with that part is that what it is commonly said is that pisces is not such as good leader, and the most i see people say about this sign is that pisces is weak, inside i feel i have a lot to express and a high thirst for recognition. i just feel i was born for big things and i dont pretend to show off. what can you say in terms of pisces being a leader, i mean mars is that energy you need to take the initiative, but pisces energy goes around the circle, how do you blend this two together? i do like math too, period. im studying a math degree at college, and have an enormous taste (liking) for languages. with the planetary influences of my 10th house what are some careers you can suggest according to it?

conspiracy theorist

My attitude to the signs are more likely different from what you are used to. For one, I see Pisces being ruled by Jupiter and this negates a lot of the descriptors used in regard to Pisces as seen through the lens of Neptune. Pisces is however a mutable sign (signs most prone to wavering), watery, and mute (having issues with speech). You could see why Pisces as a sign may be one that is not seen as a fit leader.

Another thing is that I look at the positions of the planets in regard to the chart as very important, with angular planets having a loud say in the life. Sun angular and culminating shows a person who will want to be recognized which you have confirmed already. Saturn in the 10th is also a pretty good fit for scientific careers.

Now the thing about Pisces is that it is ruled by Jupiter so you can expect planets in Pisces to be inclined to "Jovian" things -- wisdom, philosophies, expansion, religions/spirituality, fortune, gain etc. A "Piscean" career seems to me to involve these components and aspects, with the colouring of the Sun, Mars, Saturn.

Pisces itself may speak to a kind of wavering in the career so that there are times of great activity and times of lesser (as opposed to the more sustained energies of the fixed signs).

So taking into account your MC and 10th planets as well as your ascendant ruler's location in the 9th house of philosophies, sciences, and religion I'd say somethings that you could pursue are:

- Any branch of the Natural Sciences
- Philosophy
- Leadership in any industry you undertake (You could be an "expert in the field and this would fall under being a leader)
- Business and Management
- Foreign Trade
- Politics

I wouldn't have thought about linguistics but your Mercury is in the 9th (which deals with the international) so a liking for languages sounds very natural. It's aversion to the 10th house may mean that it is not as fruitful a career path as the others I have stated, but in the end the decision will always lie with you.

ivandwight

In accordance your reply related to the types of career i might be inclined to, i see it as a right answer in comparison with my reality. actually i'm getting into math history and the philosophical line of it. plus, there is the part of religion holding its mistery, then i see the cosmopolitan part really interesting, all of that i find it attracted as food for thought. but the best way to transmit it for me is in the written world.

one more question,
when starting to read a chart the first thing i focus on are the lunar nodes. This because the south node says who that one has been in other lifetimes and the karmic debt that person bring to this life, so then i see the north node which says the path one has to follow in order not to commit the same mistakes. Going so then i see the planets which mean for me the tools the person has to succeed in this life, obviously there are indicators, and energies trying make the person mistake again. but i guess it has sense to start with the nodes. what do you think about it?? are the nodes of that importance for your considerations? how do you get down to business when interpreting a natal chart?