fight for this love?

marimar

Hello, long story short: I fell in love at first sight, never felt like this before, wasn't able to eat or sleep until I met him again, nothing compares to him..had a short connection..we are friends now..can't get him out of my mind. My astrologer said she definitely does't recommend to be with him as he's got very difficult aspects and will drag me down too (she even used the term 'cursed'). Please help me. Thank you
ps: I have attached the synastry and his chart too. I hope you can see them.

Attachments

• 1474061822946.jpg
    1474061822946.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 1474061851762.jpg
    1474061851762.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Jadi

First explain what aspects this astrologer referred to when she ruled a relationship out? They tend to explain further, I really wonder.

Jadi

I was shocked and overwhelmed, she even said he should go to a monastery and live there for the rest of his life..
:lol: I hope you didn't pay her.

From what I can see, the Moon signs are incompatible and none of your romantic houses are triggered. The exception is that you trigger his IC significally which could show bonding on his part. But aspect wise I don't see too many bad things. Pluto-Sun could show controlling tendencies.

Last edited:

Jescilito

Would you mind uploading your chart separate to make it easier to read?

Also I'm of the opinion, if it's meant to be, it will be.

I'm struck by some similarites. Mercury, Venus, Mars in Virgo.

Saturn in your AC. Saturn rules his 7th.

Your Sun conj. Mars and Venus, I can see why you like him so much.

Last edited:

marimar

Would you mind uploading your chart separate to make it easier to read?

Also I'm of the opinion, if it's meant to be, it will be.

I'm struck by some similarites. Mercury, Venus, Mars in Virgo.

Saturn in your AC. Saturn rules his 7th.[/QUOTE

thank you so much

Attachments

• 1474061433409.jpg
    1474061433409.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 16

marimar

:lol: I hope you didn't pay her.

From what I can see, the Moon signs are incompatible and none of your romantic houses are triggered. The exception on his part is that you trigger his IC significantly which could show bonding from a one-sided perspective. But aspect wise I don't see too many bad things. Pluto-Sun could show controlling tendencies.

what do you mean when you say 'bonding from a one-sided perspective' ?

marimar

Are you, or have you been married in the past?

Sorry for being blunt, but it would be helpful to know.

lol.. no worries.. I had a long relationship, first love, almost 7 yrs with a libra but ewe never lived together :( about 1 yr after breaking up I met him

Jescilito

It looks like this guy is gonna have one, solid long term relationship. He's younger than you. Or at least if he is younger than you, it inclines me to see even more connection between you two.

Looks like you'll have a rough relationship, and then you move on to another better relationship.

What I'm struck by is your Sun conjunct Venus and Mars.

He has Venus and Mars conjunct also.

Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in your 1st

Saturn rules his 7th, Uranus and Neptune in his 7th

Obviously something to that.

That's about all I feel comfortable getting into. Looks like it could be troublesome, what relationship isn't?

Follow your heart though, don't let the stars decide what is gonna make you happy.

Looks like whatever happened between you guys was fireworks for sure.

And obviously, if your astrologer just mouths off the guys cursed and won't go into detail, she should elaborate or you should find a new astrologer.