Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 06-08-2007, 07:11 PM

Pozdrav! (it means: Hello! :-))

Hi everyone! Like I said in one post I'm not native english speaker, so I hope you will understand my writing I'm comming from country Croatia, placed in Europe.
I'm very interstead in astrology, misticism and spiritual things, so I hope I will have good time here, learning and sharing new things with you.

Živili!

Unread 06-08-2007, 09:33 PM

Re: Pozdrav! (it means: Hello! :-))

Pozdrav Zivili.

A warm welcome to you.

Nice avatar by the way, I like a bit of black.

I have often wondered, when typing in other languages, how is it that you get an accent on top of letters, such as the accent on the top of the 'Z' in your name?

You may or may not wish to have your horoscope added to this thread...:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ead.php?t=1380

..by placing your birth data here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...t=1370&page=10

Your English isn't too bad by the way, it's better than some English people I know!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it around here.
Unread 06-09-2007, 01:16 PM

thank you for welcome Draco

Živili is not my name
it's a croatian phrase, like hello or stay good...but it means...with that word I said to all of you: Live!...something like that, it's very hard to translate it on english.

In are laguage there is a diference in pronouncing/spelling letter Z and Ž, also S and Š, C and Č.

And the way how I've found this forum is because the topic:aquarian age...this is realy great topic...I'm knew those themese under that topic from before, but not from astorological perspective...and it was realy interesting to find out the astrology side of those things, specially because I have basics of astrology, I knew what are you talking about.

Last edited by enigmas; 06-09-2007 at 01:37 PM.
Unread 06-09-2007, 03:39 PM

Hi, enigmas.

I'm new here, too - joined two days ago.

I see you're from Croatia. I was reading some background material about Nikola Tesla (a brilliant scientist!) and see that he was from there, also.

From one newbie to the next - welcome!

:cheers:
Shaun
Unread 06-09-2007, 05:45 PM

Hello, enigmas!

We already communicated through your first post, but it's good to welcome you to the forum!

Carole
Unread 06-09-2007, 09:20 PM

Hi enigmas
your id is superb.Don't worry about your English.People over here will consider your sincerity as most important,not your English.I come from India.Coming from that land,it is easy to appreciate mysticism & spirituality but I've noticed that my European & American friends over here are far more well versed in Astrology than me.Hope you will gain in experience from the excellent forums day by day.God bless you.May God fulfill most of your dreams.
Suvasri
Unread 06-10-2007, 09:50 AM

Thank you guys for welcome!

Suvasri, you are from India? Oh, I always wanted to go there, that's my top priority destination Something is drag me to that country.
Unread 06-10-2007, 10:52 AM

Hi enigmas
Yaa.I am from India.May be ,it's India's rich cultural heritage that attracts you.Good to hear that something drags you to India.Not may Indians are interested in India these days.keep in touch.
your friend
S

Tags
means, pozdrav