Did I cause the break-up?

AllieStar

My heart is broken and I need to understand my role in the break-up. Did I cause the relationship to end?
After years of caring from afar because we were both married, we met last year (both divorced) and grew deeply in love - an 8 month, long distance relationsihp. On a trip in Nov, after a long day in a class, he became annoyed, implying I was taking too much of his time (my continuous presence?). I eventually responded, sternly, that I was not expecting 100% of his time. The discussion continued ... he withdrew. We discussed this a week later and I thought our communication issues were resolved but a month later he ended the relationship - eventually stating my "extreme anger" on the trip "scared" him. Honestly, in spite of communication issues under stress, this was the best relationship of my life and I am still in love with him. There was an energy and stimulation intellectually, emotionally, physically I never experienced before. Did I really scare him? Did I cause the break-up? I am attaching the chart for the day of the "discussion" 11-13-2010. I am also attaching our natal charts (don't know if it helps).
I am Pisces/Aries Cusp, he is Pisces. I would like closure and this will help.

Attachments

• Novtrip_20101113.jpg
    Novtrip_20101113.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Natal_AllieStar_11132010.jpg
    Natal_AllieStar_11132010.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Natal_Him_11132010.jpg
    Natal_Him_11132010.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 18

DiDi

these are not horay charts

Look at what you wanting to get out of this problem and chose the correct format/section for it.

read the guidelines and help by telling us what you do know of the chart then you will get answers

A horay is a chart that you make up the actual real time when you think of the question.
like right now its 22nd june 2011 9.39am country and state your in... you do a birthdate for this. anyway there is help in the forum for this.

dhundhun

The chart of Mar 11, 1956 is prone to initiate breakup.

The chart of Mar 23, 1948 is sort of person, who becomes victim of such problems.

AllieStar

Thank you both for replying.
Didi - I appreciate your advice. I thought sending the 11/2010 chart - the day the problem occurred - in addition to our natal charts would help. I will read the guidelines again.

dhundhun - THANK YOU!!!! I sensed from our personalities, and our intercepted signs, that this was the case, and not a specific event that weekend. THANK YOU!!!

DiDi

thanks for getting back to us

natal doesnt help at all, but doing a hr ruler to the asc does.
If the hr ruler doesnt match normally its not readable but if you or him had your asc/des degree and sign on it ... then it does.

so in that way it would help

AllieStar

dhundhun:
So I can learn, what were key factors you saw to draw the conclusions:
"The chart of Mar 11, 1956 (him) is prone to initiate breakup.
The chart of Mar 23, 1948 (me) is sort of person, who becomes victim of such problems."

For instance, I saw my intercepted/weakened Sun-Aries in 1st house and therefore the intercepted Libra in 7th House contributing to a rocky relationship. As well as Pisces in 12th House. But I saw that as my issues, and not connected to his chart. I am divorced (one marriage).
For him, I saw his Pisces strength in 9th House, and the intercepted Taurus/Scorpio - closure, "finishing" as indicators of ability to follow-through/complete. (he is divorced 2x, + 1 failed 4 yr relationsihp)
I am really new and eager to learn. Any hint you can give will help me understand the connections better. Pulling all the data together is no small task - I am impressed with what you Senior members accomplish. Thanks, AllieStar