Premier league 2009-2010

banefranco

Now there is something more, now place according to the rule favourite at ASC, do it,Liverppol is that 'favourite'. So nobody cannot say anything about the placement.That rule about favourite is not mine.But everything is here to be quite visible that rule 'favourite at ASC' is also non working rule.
Now you have them all at one place.

Replaycy

_46263088_gerrard282.jpg

what a score!!
This was also Villa's first win against Liverpool in 8 years.

banefranco

Tzvetan you were normally right about placement. If I would calculate only acc and ess and Saturn placement in the 7th house I would make the right prediction. But I still check some things. Still not good enough. This chart you placed was very good one. Please make a mix and find now an easy one that we can make prediction for sure and the next can be the same like Liverpool.Ha

Replaycy

MANCHESTER UTD Vs ARSENAL

Capricorn on 1st House
Cancer on 7th House

Ruler of 7th Moon is in Capricorn
Venus in 7th house

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 33

Tzvetan

Well, what happened in this MUFC vs Arsenal game?
Both Asc and Desc rulers were not strong as acc dign. Saturn was succedent and under Sun’s beams, Mars was in a cadent house and in fall and still, it was in his own face...

The Moon was in detriment (a draw, maybe) and applaying to an opp with Mars (+ for Desc) and it was making a nice trine with POF. Venus acc +13.
The Desc was better represented, but still I went for a draw...
Team placement: as I saw on the site of Premier League, Arsenal has a dark kit for away games (first option), and it could stay on Asc.
Final Man Utd vs Arsenal 2-1.

Tzvetan

Tottenham FC vs Man Utd, 12.09.2009, 17h30m, London
Asc 29Cpr16 MC 1Sag16 Moon 27Gem45
Man United takes the Asc. Tottenham will play for sure in a white kit and MUFC in something darker, even in their well known red.
Asc: well, Saturn is combust but well placed in H7 (angular), Jupiter is in H1 (retrograde and angular), and NN is at the Asc, giving strenght I think to this team
Desc: Moon in succedent house, making a lot of hard aspects (squares). Mercury is retrograde too
Soon after the beginning of the match, Asc changes the sign, but the teams dont change sides. We have to see the Sun: it is angular and it is opposing Uranus...
I’ll go for an advantage of Asc team. The Moon is VOC, any chances for a draw?

Replaycy

there is another good match man city vs arsenal

Ascendant 16°11' Sagittarius
dsc 16°11' Gemini

Last edited:

Tzvetan

Well, for this game I used the equal house system. In this case Sun, POF and Saturn (here the lord of the hour) are in H10, so a good start for Asc team. Ju is retrograde in cadent house, Me is retrograde in angular house (a small + for Desc)
Moon is in VOC - a possible draw.
Arsenal gets the Asc as they will wear a red or a darker kit. Man C will plaz in their light blue kit.