Tennis predictions

banefranco

Re: Frawley.

If you share astrology on parts might be you have the problem.And Mercury position is not the questin of the way we like to see things it is the matter astrology definition wether you like it or not. 'Sports astrology' was the book written for making right predictions, right? And with working rules, right?
I had a good will for writing my expirience here if you have better working method express it.
If you respect Frawley's work up to you. I presented my working rules if you like it use it if not do not use it.
Simple.

banefranco

Above all, many others had the same bad expirience like me.As you can read.
Predictions in Tennis given here also Volleyball are just samples that there are working methods for those sports. Will be more sports in the future.

banefranco

And for your information, USE the event chart on every single match, why not. It is shown by prediction on the whole France 2 league matches some months ago at my other thread.

Mercury

Banned
I hear what you are saying and you make many valid points as I have not read all your posts.

However what I do see on the board is that for three years not one technique has proven to be consistent. I broke out of that trap thanks to Frawley.

My common sense tells me however that the only reason why so many people have a problem with Frawley is that they just do not listen or worse even read.

People are obssessed with him being a thief, if he does not produce a 100% system when actually if you do what he says,

FOCUS ON THE ASTROLOGY. :alien: you will make a profit no problem.

Benefranco I think I may have hurt your feelings because my words sound arrogant. I really like you though and please hope we can be friends. There is maybe more you can teach me than Frawley.

Thanks for your reply. :happy::wink:

banefranco

Ok, at the page 9(very beginning of the book 'Sports astrology') there is the title:
ANY PLANET WITH ESSENTIAL DIGNITY IS BENEFIC
ANY PLANET IN ITS DETRIMENT OR FALL IS MALEFIC
On the page 24 there is the table the same as in Horary textbook about Essential dignities. Mercury in LEO is in Fall and
that is a FACT.It just misses in that table or some aliens came here and change it.
And that is mentioned in almost any book treating astrology.
For example 'The only way to learn astrology' by Marion March and Joan McEvers.Perfect astrology basics.
Careful reading is wise suggestion.
I will leave to anyone as for personal question if he or she understood anyone ,even Frawley. I understood him quite well thanks to God.
As here the only matters that have to concern us is wether we have right prediction or not.
By the way I do not see any connection between mixing methods and Mercury position, but well.
As I know that many people read Frawley's books this was an observation, nothing more.
I promised that I will avoid to write anything bad about Frawley but I will use this place to write if I find any of his rules that are
working.
Horary techniques are useful for sports predictions but not in absolute way. There are holes.
Anyone can check today's tennis matches in Hambourg and if you use planet rulers for each player and simply compare them you will
get precizely today's winners, until now.There are more matches to come.
And I encourage any of you to check all the matches for today. NO MISS.

banefranco

I do not take things personly becouse I had many expiriences in communication at some other forums. Exactly the same. I already explained why I decided to write at this forum, becouse of the truth, I am very close to the right rule which can gurantee to me constant right prediction and that is all.
And I also presented my method which gives me constant results, under explained circumstances.
Free of charge.
But when you write the book you must have responsibility and conscience.
Anyway I do not use Frawley's rules, I do not suggest them and I have constant right predictions.
I have never said that none of them works but almost none of them. More important, some of his rules work under some circumstances he has not mentioned.
But never mind that story is over.

Last edited by a moderator:

banefranco

Ha, this communication inspired me to write something again.
Astrology is the EXACT science, no magic, no ART expression.

Mercury

Banned
Now I think you are crazy?

1) Mercury is in fall in Pisces NOT Leo. It has Term, in 6 - 13 Leo. NOT FALL?

2) You are using Horary techniques of Frawley to draw event charts and then saying Frawley is publishing information that is incorrrect when he states DO NOT USE DIGNITIES IN THE EVENT CHART?

3) The table of dignities is the same in Sports Astrology and Horary textbook.

4) He states clearly DO NOT DRAW AN EVENT CHART FOR EVERY MATCH THEY WILL BE INCORRECT.

banefranco

Re: Now I think you are crazy?

Ok, as I said use your own method you found sutible and working for you.
I use Mercury fall in Leo. It is not important which chart to use, Mercury placement is important.
Well, if you do not want to place predictions and method you use this conversation is useless. Here is the only point, making the right prediction.
I will not answer any of replyes like this any more.

Mercury

Banned
Ok. But remember there are not any consistent predictions on your posts in three years,

and I would be surprised if you would find any astrologer in the world that thinks Mercury is in fall

in Leo.

banefranco

Ha this deserves comment. As anybody can see in the right corner of my posts is join date SEP 2007 If anyone counts that is less than two years not three.As many people are ready to discuss about everything before are involved in matter serously anybody who has read my thread about that astrologer can find that I wrote about the relations to his publishers in Serbia. And as you all know who have read that thread little bit more patiently that I informed Frawley and his publisher about this forum address. So that was all up to me.
Above all his publisher is in a possibility to reach me in Belgrade any time she wants.
But I am eager for some astrologer's meeteng here.
By the way some information, Frawley knows very well the name Goran Milekic, famous Serbian astrologer who has, let say(ha,ha) discussion with Frawley here in Belgrade. I will leave to Frawley to write about that. If I meet him I will remind him.

Mercury

Banned
Benefacto I am teasing mate. I would honestly be really interested where you predict all the

league 2 French games in advance I can not find it? :crying:

banefranco

You can find all explanations proved by charts at my thread 'John Frawley is......'. But you must read from the beginning. I suggest you to read all that thread to see that John Frawley was not blamed without any proof like you have done to me here, on contrary everything I said was presented with chart. So you can find not only the one league matches predictions but also some exact time for scoring goals. I use to advice anyone to check everything what is said in any interest of life. First phase is learning and trust, second is checking what we have learned, third phase is knowledge.
But as you wrote, you check my predictions for let say many years I just wonder how it is possible that you do not know at what page I gave all of those predictions.
I simply cannot and will never accept that 'stars can be leasy'. That is the way I think.
And I accept any conversation based on proofs. Nobody is perfect. Otherwise no.
More predictions for tennis matches I give at my forum for Serbian visitors as I do not want to make these threads like sites for free betting tips. I also explained that.
I will also use this space to mention that I do not accept any rule without multiple check since I have had the bad expirience with that book. I do not care about the names of astrologers I respect only checked rules. It is a lot of work but neccesiary. As I am interested only and only in right predictions.
Only the right rule is relevant. From whome, that is irrelevant.

banefranco

Sorry I have forgotten, I also wrote the source where Mercury is in fall in Leo you have it in my post,
Marion March and Joan McEvers, so these days were perfect for that check in tennis.
There are some diferences for Mercury as well. I have found some logical explanations for that so I use it. The same is for any other planet position. I perform checks whenever are possible.
I perform a long check for planet's speed at this moment I do not trust to anyone without check.
I use slightly different table for speed than the speed values you can find in books. There is more...a lot more.

banefranco

I still check tennis matches and here are phases I found usefull for right prediction
I take all informations from http://tennis.wettpoint.com/, all player's birth data, all matches they played from the start of professional carrier.
As I do not use horary technique becouse I want to predict all matches starting at the same time, at the same day, at the same place or all tennis matches at the same day, I use player's natal charts and transits. I hope I do not have to explain this. But what misses. The birth time. You have two options if it is unknown. One is to take 12:00 as birth time what can produce lucky guess, but some astrologers uses that way. I have bad expirience so I do not use it. The other way is to do rectification method to get the birth time. Now, I use software JIGSAW not becouse it is the best but it is just correct for me. I think that many astrology software has rectification like option. Choice is yours.
What happened to me when I calculated the main events ( winning matches or tournaments )? I recived information od several 100% birth times. How is it possible? It is and when there are several suggested birth times you must do the same is you got just one 100%. You must check through predictions of several past matches ( try not to see final score at the list of matches , the best way is to ask someone to read from list all data except the score).
That is checking the right birth time. If check fails you leave that player for a while). You must do the same check for as much players as you can. I am sure that at least 20-30 first ranged players will have the right time.
I made a table of first 100 players and have 90 with potentially right birth time. I spent a lot of time (several months) but I do the same as for soccer, many matches to check before definite decision.
Now, when I have all data for both players in the match I make BEWHEEL (inner as natal positions and outer with transit positions of the planets of course). I do not compare who is stronger but whose aspect from natal chart is activated by passing appropriated transit planet. In short this is the whole story. Almost.
As you can se there are no event charts. Yes, sometimes you can predict tennis match with event chart but I think that it is just with enormous quantity of luck. More over I am sure that with horary technique you cannot predict more than one match in several hours. Explanation is simple.

Last edited:

banefranco

Klik the link when it opens at the left side of the main page is vertical menu, find ATP PLAYERS button and klik on it and voila...... you are on the side wher is man player's archive. You have two options to search the player by first letter of his surname or to enter the player's name in the PLAYER SEARCH field. I suggest to type the name in the search field whenever possible instead of search the name by first letter.

banefranco

If you have problems with software JIGSAW I will help becouse it is not ''so'' friendly made. But that is the old program. Anyway do the recification metod in software you use already if it has that option.