wilsontc

Staff member
All,

On another forum (Astro.com) Stephen Baxter said that this about singers:
In my opinion:

:mercury:/:moon: -- soulful speech, touching utterance, public speaking
:mercury:/:venus: -- artful speech, artistically inclined generally, songwriter
:mercury:/:mars: -- loud or harsh voice, verbally belting

Any :taurus: at all is added confirmation.

Often there is a blend of this with other factors indicating artistic talent or asthetic sensibility. The indications for this are the same for love, but add :mercury:/:venus: and :venus:/:jupiter:.

:mercury:/:mars: is common in rock or soul singers.
What do you think about this? Have you seen these midpoints active in singers?

Wondering,

Tim

I looked at Mariah Carey's chart she has Venus conjunct her Sun/Saturn midpoint (possibly meaning singing/self/career. Natally she has two Taurus planets. No correct Moon to judge.

Celine Dion who has her Sun conjunct the Moon/Mercury midpoint. Sun conjunct Moon/Venus midpoint. Aries is a popular sign with these two, and Celine has her 3 Aries planets disposited by Mars in Taurus/10th. She also has Mercury conjunct Venus in Pisces natally (my heart will go onnnnnnnnn and onnnnn) it's alright for a Venus in Pisces to sing that tune :whistling:. Celine's Neptune trines the Venus/NN midpoint, but I don't have much skill for midpoints and I don't know what I need to use.

aquarius7000

My Gem brother has his Tau Merc almost between his Gem Sun and Tau Moon. He also has Ven and Mars in the 10th, and does have a good (not extraordinary) voice, is very creative, soft-spoken, and has good tastes in general.

:)AQ7

PS: Shiny (no, it's not EJ, it's me this time;)), you may tell your friend, Celine, that her Venus in Pisces has failed to impress my otherwise impressionable Piscean Venus with that squeaky song of hers. All my Venus can think of, when that song is on, is Mercy (also very Venusian):tongue:.

Last edited:
Hi Futuristic Sister, :biggrin:

I have owned one of Celines albums. "Think Twice" before you trash Dion :ninja:. Only joking I am a big Mariah fan, although I had a break from her music for a while.

And anyway Venus in Pisces is wasted on Aquarians :w00t:. Nah only joking you just love humanity all the more. Let your soft side show :love: we know it's buried behind all that intellect. Too clever for your own good Aqua, is what I say. :wink: