Is he the one?

asmt

Hi!

I am very new to astrology and also very curious. Could you please help me find out about my future spouse and how to find that out by seeing my birth chart?

I also like a guy, whose birth chart I attached, and I would like to know if he might be the one. His name is Carl on the chart.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMPRIMIR C.jpg
    IMPRIMIR C.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMPRIMIR CARTA AS.jpg
    IMPRIMIR CARTA AS.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 24

ElenaJ

The question you are asking would be better answered by a horary question, not a synastry of the two natal charts.
The synastry can answer a question about how compatible you are in a relationship, but it won't answer whether this is "the" one.

Should you wish a different type of reading, one where a form or a number is involved with asking the question, going to the other Astrology dept. you can ask your question there.

Sincerely

Student of Astrology

asmt

Hi! Thank you for your response. I wish to know if we are compatible.

and how to know by viewing who my future significant someone will be.

thank you

katydid

You are perfect partner for him and you bring him out of his shell. He needs someone like you to force him to express himself and to break out of stifling old habit patterns.

But I am not sure he will make that commitment. He does feel love for you and recognises that you might be soulmates----but he seems to run from that type of situation.

He wants to be in control of his own life and of his resources and time. You challenge that because he sees that he could change his life for you, and that scares him.

His planets all lie below the horizon. He is fine 'laying low' and keeping to himself.
His Sun in Aquarius squaring Pluto is his own internal struggle with needing privacy and secrecy and not wanting others 'in his business.'

Your Sun and it's squares/oppositions hook right up to his Sun/Pluto, forming a Grand Cross. You COMPLETE HIM.

That is incredibly exhilarating but also very threatening to someone who does not want a serious relationship.

asmt

You are perfect partner for him and you bring him out of his shell. He needs someone like you to force him to express himself and to break out of stifling old habit patterns.

But I am not sure he will make that commitment. He does feel love for you and recognises that you might be soulmates----but he seems to run from that type of situation.

He wants to be in control of his own life and of his resources and time. You challenge that because he sees that he could change his life for you, and that scares him.

His planets all lie below the horizon. He is fine 'laying low' and keeping to himself.
His Sun in Aquarius squaring Pluto is his own internal struggle with needing privacy and secrecy and not wanting others 'in his business.'

Your Sun and it's squares/oppositions hook right up to his Sun/Pluto, forming a Grand Cross. You COMPLETE HIM.

That is incredibly exhilarating but also very threatening to someone who does not want a serious relationship.

Thank you very much for your reading Katydid, it is very helpful. Could you tell me something a little more about him in my life? Can you see us maybe having a relationship in the near future?

katydid

I am not sure how to answer your question about your relationship with him because I do not know how he is reacting to the transits he is having now. He has just had a year of very powerful Saturn/Pluto transits over his Mercury/Jupiter in the 3rd house. Mental exhaustion?

That seems like he had issues with siblings and family and travel obligations and personal responsibilities which were burdensome and exhausting.

Mercury rules his 8th and 11th houses so his friendships and romantic relationships were possibly strained during this time because of his mental exhaustion and feelings of doubt.

He has a new and different cycle coming up now. It is two fold.

Saturn will be conjuncting his natal Sun in Aquarius. Again, feeling burdened by personal responsibilities, obligations.

However there is also a strong Uranus transit about to hit. It started in early February and gets stronger throughout this year.

Uranus will be transiting his Sun/Pluto square and making it a powerful T-square, sitting on his Ascendant/Descendant .

This aspect is designed to WAKE HIM UP. Changes will have to be made or he will experience sudden emotional losses. Will he respond favourably and bring down his walls and open up to necessary growth and change?

It is up to him.

So long story short, I need more info from you to help me understand what you think about his situation.

Is he open to making changes in his life or is he closed off and expecting others to cater to him?

asmt

I am not sure how to answer your question about your relationship with him because I do not know how he is reacting to the transits he is having now. He has just had a year of very powerful Saturn/Pluto transits over his Mercury/Jupiter in the 3rd house. Mental exhaustion?

That seems like he had issues with siblings and family and travel obligations and personal responsibilities which were burdensome and exhausting.

Mercury rules his 8th and 11th houses so his friendships and romantic relationships were possibly strained during this time because of his mental exhaustion and feelings of doubt.

He has a new and different cycle coming up now. It is two fold.

Saturn will be conjuncting his natal Sun in Aquarius. Again, feeling burdened by personal responsibilities, obligations.

However there is also a strong Uranus transit about to hit. It started in early February and gets stronger throughout this year.

Uranus will be transiting his Sun/Pluto square and making it a powerful T-square, sitting on his Ascendant/Descendant .

This aspect is designed to WAKE HIM UP. Changes will have to be made or he will experience sudden emotional losses. Will he respond favourably and bring down his walls and open up to necessary growth and change?

It is up to him.

So long story short, I need more info from you to help me understand what you think about his situation.

Is he open to making changes in his life or is he closed off and expecting others to cater to him?

It has been exactly what you have described. He is very stubborn and doesnt like help at all. I believe he had some family issues beginning October 2019 and that shook him a little, just when he was starting to open up to me again and we were being more than friends.

Katydid, do you see in his chart that there might be any chance that he might let me in? (Given what you said about me completing him). I was also curious if you could see someone like him in my chart.

Again, thabk you very much for your help! :) it is very much appreciated

katydid

It has been exactly what you have described. He is very stubborn and doesnt like help at all. I believe he had some family issues beginning October 2019 and that shook him a little, just when he was starting to open up to me again and we were being more than friends.

Katydid, do you see in his chart that there might be any chance that he might let me in? (Given what you said about me completing him). I was also curious if you could see someone like him in my chart.

Again, thabk you very much for your help! :) it is very much appreciated

Yes, I do see a strong possibility that , at some point, he may let you in. His Uranus transits are very strong and sudden and it may shake him to the core at first.

Hopefully that will open him up to the help he needs and wants.

I can say, if he doesn't have that breakthrough by the end of 2020, then I don't think he will for a while. So it is worth it to wait and see, because he could be a very good partner for you, if he allows himself to explore that life. :love:

HOWEVER, THE BEGINNING OF THIS URANUS TRANSIT WILL BE VERY DISRUPTIVE. He may break everything off completely for a time. He needs to figure out who and what is most important to him.

Last edited: