Will I ever lose my Virginity?

ICEYOU28

To me, it does not look very likely: HOWEVER, the revolutionary Uranus in the SR 1st (whole sign) house of Aries (ruled by Mars), coupled with the sextile aspect between Mars and Sun (Mars, Sun relationship often indicates sexual love) shows that the unexpected (Uranus) could very well occur regarding this matter (note that the whole sign SR 5th house is under Leo, a beneficial omen for sexual activity especially since Leo's ruler, the Sun, trines Mars)

Thanks Doctor, I hope your right, it is my turn for love now.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Your natal Venus and Mars are in tight aspects to Saturn, so, yes, there is a delay (whatever that means) on that front, or so you think. Over and above that, Mars, which rules your 5th house, is retro, which sort of makes it weaker.

Transit Jup has been hovering over your 11th house (you must be meeting new people - in general), thereby also provoking your 5th house energies. I remember you mentioning on some other thread that you met this Irish lady - was that within the past one year? Transit Jup (foreigner) aspected your Venus some months back. Though Jup is retrograding now until into June, it won't make it 'back' enough, degree wise, to aspect your Venus strongly. There is a slight chance that that Irish woman might take up contact, if at all, by June that should happen. If not, I am afraid, per my calculation, things will look better on the love front only in a year's time. Hey, you are just 22!

ICEYOU28

Thanks for the response Aquarius, I met her in 2015 at my job, we "clicked" fairly quickly, but at the time I was 20 and she was 16 so I made sure I didn't allow myself to fall for her, but eventually I did. She quit our job in August of last year and I haven't heard from or seen her since. I did open up to her after her last day via text, but I wasn't sure if she took it seriously.

I wake up thinking about her everyday and I genuinely miss her, but perhaps it's over now. But this was all probably a result of those hard Venus aspects.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

I think not this year. Or not being a pleasant experience or having a pleasant result if you do.

Transiting Saturn will station on your secondary progressed Venus in April and will transit it again in December but with transit Neptune stationing on secondary progressed Saturn also at that time.

These aspects will exist no matter where you are.

Attachments

• Sat con Ven.gif
    Sat con Ven.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Ice Dec.gif
    Ice Dec.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 13

aquarius7000

You know IceYou, I mean this out of no spite, but just the opposite. Don't push it. Honestly, this is not something you can push. I mean come on. You are not 40! If you chase something, it runs away from you. Your pushing this is having just the reverse effect than what you want. The right woman for this purpose will come along when she has to and when you are ready, which you don't seem right now because you are acting out of frustration and immaturity, so that only disseminating negative energies. I am trying to help here, but not sure you understand.

Astrologically, you need to wait for that Jupiter to transit over your Asc. - DC axis, or at least within 5 degrees of your Asc. It will then also aspect your natal Moon.

ICEYOU28

You know IceYou, I mean this out of no spite, but just the opposite. Don't push it. Honestly, this is not something you can push. I mean come on. You are not 40! If you chase something, it runs away from you. Your pushing this is having just the reverse effect than what you want. The right woman for this purpose will come along when she has to and when you are ready, which you don't seem right now because you are acting out of frustration and immaturity, so that only disseminating negative energies. I am trying to help here, but not sure you understand.

Okay you're right, I am frustrated. I'm just tired of seeing many of the people I use to go to school with getting married, starting their careers, starting families etc... and I'm still single, living with my parents and struggling to get through school. My closest friends still poke fun at me for not even kissing a girl yet Ugh!

Astrologically, you need to wait for that Jupiter to transit over your Asc. - DC axis, or at least within 5 degrees of your Asc. It will then also aspect your natal Moon.

Is that what'll happen a year from now like you've been saying?

aquarius7000

Okay you're right, I am frustrated. I'm just tired of seeing many of the people I use to go to school with getting married, starting their careers, starting families etc... and I'm still single, living with my parents and struggling to get through school. My closest friends still poke fun at me for not even kissing a girl yet Ugh!
You know, IceYou, if we could do such one-to-one comparisons, we would be living in a communist world.:p What I am trying to say is, there are no set rules in life like, by 22, one should have slept around, or by 25 one should be married, and so on. Some people get married at 18, whilst others at 45 for the first time in their life. Some don't at all (no, not out of choice), and they don't even get to hold hands with someone. What would you say to the third group of people. That is plain foolish. Those that laugh at you will be the ones admiring you when you, though slow and steady, marry well (in happiness and love, and not just to say - I slept with someone and married).

Again, and I have seen this lesson repeat itself so often in life, if you are going to get hung up on this one thing/area of life, you are not only going to delay the complete process for yourself, but also spoil other areas of your life that need attention. It is in your own hands! Let it go!!! You are blocking all the energy and, unknowingly, pushing people (women) away from you because one exudes a certain kind of negative energy out of frustration and desperation that can put others off. Take it in the right sense!

Is that what'll happen a year from now like you've been saying?
Yes, when Jupiter is on your Asc., even better in your first house because then it automatically aspects your 7th house/Dsc., too. Now forget about this!!! Otherwise, you will be the one to blame. :pouty:

ICEYOU28

You know, IceYou, if we could do such one-to-one comparisons, we would be living in a communist world.:p What I am trying to say is, there are no set rules in life like, by 22, one should have slept around, or by 25 one should be married, and so on. Some people get married at 18, whilst others at 45 for the first time in their life. Some don't at all (no, not out of choice), and they don't even get to hold hands with someone. What would you say to the third group of people. That is plain foolish. Those that laugh at you will be the ones admiring you when you, though slow and steady, marry well (in happiness and love, and not just to say - I slept with someone and married).

Again, and I have seen this lesson repeat itself so often in life, if you are going to get hung up on this one thing/area of life, you are not only going to delay the complete process for yourself, but also spoil other areas of your life that need attention. It is in your own hands! Let it go!!! You are blocking all the energy and, unknowingly, pushing people (women) away from you because one exudes a certain kind of negative energy out of frustration and desperation that can put others off. Take it in the right sense!

Yes, when Jupiter is on your Asc., even better in your first house because then it automatically aspects your 7th house/Dsc., too. Now forget about this!!! Otherwise, you will be the one to blame. :pouty:

Okay thanks, are you a believer when people say "love comes when you least expect it?"

aquarius7000

Okay thanks, are you a believer when people say "love comes when you least expect it?"
110% !
God has a time set for everything. All we need to do is believe in it. Lead your life as though you are the happiest man. What ever is in your hands right now, work on that. Once you are successful in one area in life, others will follow. Success attracts success. That is why I said, it will be the most foolish thing to not attend to other areas of your life as zealously. Forget about women, etc. When the time is right, and you are actually not even thinking about it, it will happen. That's how it works.

ICEYOU28

I think not this year. Or not being a pleasant experience or having a pleasant result if you do.

Transiting Saturn will station on your secondary progressed Venus in April and will transit it again in December but with transit Neptune stationing on secondary progressed Saturn also at that time.

These aspects will exist no matter where you are.

Right well thanks... it will happen someday... just gotta stay patient.