Fattest sign in the zodiac??

theV

Well, it's pretty obvious straight away Saturn 1st house restricts the body and very good for weight loss. The asc ruler venus in virgo helps. If he puts on weight it would go in tummy first but his moon trine mars saves the day. Lucky ******* :).

Ex ate too much french fries and mayo and never got fat, PS:also from belgium explains excessive love for french fries. We're not together anymore I can't tell how this person is right now. I don't care to know either.

Abby83

If you saw us, we are the most different couple you can expect. Half of town wass shoked when he married me. (because he dated that half of town). He has some talents in music, but don't care, this is have to do with some childhood issues, lack of something, i dunno, he just don't show it....

About animals: he pretends that he doesn't care of them. But every time my dog sees him, she do her pee-happy-dance :D

The story gets funnier and funnier the more I read :). You guys sound like a classic couple.

Abby83

Don't forget Venus contra parallel Saturn anti aging bills.

I don't understand parallels. Can u please explain how this aspect stops him from aging? If it's too complex don't worry about it and save it for another time.

Abby83

I just wanted to say that I find it interesting that my sister in law appears bony and is only 5-10cm taller than me, yet she is 68kg!! She must have heavy bones. :unsure: I don't know her chart though.

theV

I don't understand parallels. Can u please explain how this aspect stops him from aging? If it's too complex don't worry about it and save it for another time.

as you know, I suck at explaining. Parallel are equivalent of conjunction and contra parallel are equivalent of Opposition.

https://books.google.dz/books?id=Z0...llel and contra parallel and antisica&f=false

Your Moon Parallel Jupiter/Uranus/Neptune and contra parallel Node.

and Mars contra parallel Saturn.

Julijana

I just wanted to say that I find it interesting that my sister in law appears bony and is only 5-10cm taller than me, yet she is 68kg!! She must have heavy bones. :unsure: I don't know her chart though.
Bones, but mostly muscle percent in body. went through this when I was in sport :D I weigh a lot, but look 8kg less than people think.

CapAquaPis

The 3 signs most prone to obesity: Taurus, Cancer and Leo (the sun is said to be the "biggest" planet, actually Jupiter is a real planet which rules Sagittarius) and I noticed Aries and Libra are more overweight. Does astrology rule out Americans (the US' sun sign) is Cancer are predestined to obesity than any other nationality? America's personality sign is Gemini and guess who's "big" and a Gemini? president Donald Trump, he said he's healthier than Hillary Clinton. The signs of food are Taurus and Libra, both ruled by the planet Venus.

CapAquaPis

The largest planet is jupiter, so id say sagittarius/pisces.

Suns the largest planet ? i thought it was jupiter.

The Sun is a star, but in ancient astrology, any celestial body they known of is a "planet", so was the Moon, the earth's only natural satellite (then there's Lilith and Cruithne, which are too small for the naked eye). 7 planets, 2 or 3 "dwarf" planets (Ceres-asteroid, Eris-the largest and Pluto-formerly treated as a planet) and the possibility of Sedna-the farthest "dwarf" or whatever planet in our solar system, influence our natal charts and horoscopes. IMO, the Moon rules Cancer and also Leo (despite the Sun is its designated ruler) - Leo is a "parenting" sign just like Cancer and the Moon is exalted in Capricorn - another "parenting" sign.

CapAquaPis

The most fatties I’ve met in a sign was Taurus, and Cancer.

My own mother (Taurus - Apr 29, 1951) is obese, but this is caused by COPD (lung disease) from past smoking habits, diabetes and thyroid problems. This is what I would call evidence the sign Taurus is most susceptible to obesity than any other. My father (Sagittarius - Dec 17, 1946) has a history of alcohol abuse and Sagittarians along with Pisceans are known for over indulgence, addiction and obsession (planet rulerships: Jupiter and Neptune, esp. Pisces).