Did he cheat on me?

Aria

My friend gave me this chart and asked for help.She would like to know if her long-term boyfriend cheated on her.Thanks in advance for your time and help. :smile:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_99_zdrada.61264.20370.jpg
    astro_2gw_99_zdrada.61264.20370.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Vista

My friend gave me this chart and asked for help.She would like to know if her long-term boyfriend cheated on her.Thanks in advance for your time and help. :smile:

Did she ask the question and is asking you for help interpeting it, or are you asking the question? This would make a difference on the significators.

Morphstar

Hi Aria,
Saturn in the 7’th house is a warning to the astrologer that the analysis may be wrong. you should ask again. However, for the sake of learning, this is my opinion: (I’m referring to your friend as ‘you’)

I think he did cheat, however you can work this through if you want:
interestingly, the ruler of both signs in his 12 house are inside his house (7th), unveiling his secretive actions to be displayed. while Mercury is his primary ruler, Venus – ruler of his 2’nd sign is in his deceitful 12 house, and is just about to confront the ruler of your second sign. the Sun in his house is backing this up by opposing Uranus in your house, which happens to be the ruler of your 12 house .. furthermore, ruler of his 5’th house is in his house.
now, the only aspect Jupiter (you) is about to get is a trine from the Sun- in his house. this will happen at the same time units as Mercury (he) will approach the ruler of his 5’th. which means that after the confrontation, he may break it up with her (his lover). this is backed up by the translation of light of the moon – from Mars to Saturn – ruler of his 5’th.
to sum up: cheated, confrontation, he’ll kick her out (the one he cheated with). that is, if you choose to stay with him. otherwise, he will go to her..
sorry :sad: and hopefully with the Saturn in 7’th that I’m wrong.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

If the OP's friend asked this question, then:
-OP's friend = 1st house = Pisces = Jupiter significator
-her boyrfriend = 7th whole sign house = Virgo = Mercury
I'll use the Lot of Adultery (close enough in meaning to "cheating") to determine the answer to this question.
-HIS Lot of Adultery (HIS ascendant, ie the cusp of the 7th whole sign house + mars - moon) falls @ 17 Gemini
-lord of his house of sexual activity (5th from the 7th) = Saturn (lord of Capricorn, his 5th whole sign house)
-his significator, Mercury, flows away from the LOA = - testimony
-significator of his 5th house of sexual activity, Saturn, also flows away from the LOA = - testimony
...both testimonies are -, so my answer would be, no he did not cheat on the querent (also notice that querent's significator, Jupiter is in appling conjunction to this Lot; another name for this Lot is the Lot of Sexual Intercourse, so I take this to mean that he is only interested in the querent, at this time, for sexual activities)