Donald Trump will be impeached.

Witchyone

The point is that your standard of morality can't be universally applied to most people, because a large percentage of the population of the world would consider abortions to be immoral. So who are you or anyone to determine whats moral or not? We can't, and thus why it can't be used as a tool to measure the character of a person. The clear answer to the problem is to establish certain rules, and have the person follow them. That is what makes a person right for a job.
Of course it can be used. The fact that it is partly fluid doesn't mean we just throw it out and elect criminals. Breaking the rules and laws of our country is exactly what Trump is accused of doing.

As for abortions, science does universally agree that conception is the start of life. What you are doing is using as an example a very tiny amount of the total cases of abortion to make your point in favour of it, but in reality most cases of abortion are done for personal reasons that have little to do with health. Also I was talking about late-term abortions in which the fetus can be extracted from the uterus and kept alive, instead of being killed.

But again, your personal stance on abortion isn't the issue. The problem is if you wished to impose your own "morality" on others.
A newly fertilized egg is basically a blob of snot with a whole lot of potential. It is not a living being. It cannot breathe or procreate. It certainly isn't a person. It doesn't even have a brain yet.

What I wish is to NOT impose my morality on others by allowing them to make those choices themselves. That is what the law Trump was misrepresenting allows. A "late-term abortion" is not a medical term. It means after 21 weeks. A full term baby is 40 weeks. Abortions after 21 weeks make up about 1% of abortions according to the CDC.

No one questions that russians did try to influence the election, but I have argued this before with you, there is nothing wrong with spreading propaganda about one candidate. If people decided not to vote for one candidate, and choose the other, its their own choice and russians have no controll over that.

Now the question is whether Trump colluded with the russians in doing this, which would be on the very least, unethical. But no evidence of this has appeared. Also, at most the allegations are about Trump recieving information on HC, and using it against her, which again wouldn't actually be illegal, even if the source is another goverment.

The problem is that you have created this whole "russia collusion" issue, for what it is pretty much the usual political gossip among individuals. Nothing more than that. There is no real crime on it. And 2 years is a long time for the main investigation going on in your country; and to come up with nothing?

I have not created anything. I'm just an innocent bystander to this mess. People have been charged with actual crimes. You don't get to decide what our laws are.

There is absolutely nothing usual about Trump's presidency. He is a disgrace to an office I used to hold in the highest regard, regardless of which party was holding it.

Last edited:

ynnest

No. Just that he's fair game for some name-ridicule. Shall I conclude that you love him and his administration's policies? You sound VERY protective of Bonespur, but make no protest about expressions such as "Looney Left", which is applied to anyone who opposes those anti-environmental policies.

Moral and ethical standards follows and are under the mercy of universal laws which means that some People have more positive and powerful flow of energy than others when they call other people names and such simply because they have a positive overload of karma.

I mean, why do people think Trump succeeded with his language the way he did purely from a karmic perspective? He obviously carried the karma of the supressed people of America which made his words win ground.

Y

JUPITERASC

A newly fertilized egg
is basically a blob of snot
with a whole lot of potential.
It is not a living being.
It cannot breathe or procreate.
It certainly isn't a person.
It doesn't even have a brain yet.

What I wish is to NOT impose my morality on others by allowing them to make those choices themselves. That is what the law Trump was misrepresenting allows. A "late-term abortion" is not a medical term. It means after 21 weeks. A full term baby is 40 weeks. Abortions after 21 weeks make up about 1% of abortions according to the CDC.
a-christian-perspective-on-stem-cells-37-728.jpg

Life+begins--scientific+fact.png

Dirius

Of course it can be used. The fact that it is partly fluid doesn't mean we just throw it out and elect criminals. Breaking the rules and laws of our country is exactly what Trump is accused of doing.

Those are laws, which are agreements between members of society. They have little to do with morality. You can have a person who is pro-life and a fervent opponent of abortion, and yet respect the laws established. To you this may be an individual against your morality, yet doing his job according to the established laws. So even if you think he is not good, as long as he is doing his job there is nothing wrong with him being in office.

Accused? Since when is being accused of something mean he is guilty?

A newly fertilized egg is basically a blob of snot with a whole lot of potential. It is not a living being. It cannot breathe or procreate. It certainly isn't a person. It doesn't even have a brain yet.

A newly fertilize egg holds distinct DNA from his mother and father. It is both a living being and an individual organism according to universal scientific knowledge. No medical doctor questions this, even those in favour of abortion. So what if it doesn't have a brain yet? Does that make him less human?

You are imposing your morality, because you are giving yourself the authority to determine who can be considered a person, and who can't, based on your perspective that is against all manner of scientific knowledge.

I have not created anything. I'm just an innocent bystander to this mess. People have been charged with actual crimes. You don't get to decide what our laws are.

There is absolutely nothing usual about Trump's presidency. He is a disgrace to an office I used to hold in the highest regard, regardless of which party was holding it.

Charged or accused is not a verdict, and is not proof of a person being guilty of a crime. I'm not deciding your laws, just telling you how they work. I agree that there is nothing usual about Trump's presidency. Because he is not a career politician. And that is the good thing about him.

JUPITERASC

There is some subjectivity, but come on. The most basic test of a moral person is whether they treat others as they would want to be treated.

And, yes, I consider it moral to allow individual women to make those decisions with their doctors and/or families. If you've ever known an expectant, excited mother who had to go through a D&C because her fetus had a problem that was threatening her life, you might understand why those procedures are rare, but needed.

We are on an astrology site that considers the natal chart the marker of the soul's condition and path in this life.
There is no conception chart.
on the contrary :smile:
an astrological technique from antiquity THE PRENATAL EPOCH aka conception chart
known as THE TRUTINE OF HERMES
from HERMES TRISMEGISTUS who stated the law as follows:

"The place of the Moon at conception

becomes the birth ascendant or its opposite point."
is a fact

so well known

that astrology software such as Solar Fire
allows the user to calculate their prenatal Epoch aka conception chart
prenatal Epoch is useful in chart rectification

"But this proved to be but one-half of a very important law
for while the...
Ascendant at birth was the place of the Moon at a certain Epoch

the Ascendant
or its opposite point
at this Epoch
was the place of the Moon at birth
....a very remarkable interchange of factors." E.H. Bailey
book available on amazon

by the way for those interested

detailed instructions on precisely how to calculate the pre-natal Epoch Rectification Method
may be viewed FOR FREE

at http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm

david starling

Moral and ethical standards follows and are under the mercy of universal laws which means that some People have more positive and powerful flow of energy than others when they call other people names and such simply because they have a positive overload of karma.

I mean, why do people think Trump succeeded with his language the way he did purely from a karmic perspective? He obviously carried the karma of the supressed people of America which made his words win ground.

Y

Exploiting the fears and prejudices of people who felt left out of the Government's policies was a clever ploy by someone who never shared their lot. Since it was to garner fame and power for himself, rather than for their benefit, I find it distasteful.

JUPITERASC

Those are laws, which are agreements between members of society. They have little to do with morality. You can have a person who is pro-life and a fervent opponent of abortion, and yet respect the laws established. To you this may be an individual against your morality, yet doing his job according to the established laws. So even if you think he is not good, as long as he is doing his job there is nothing wrong with him being in office.

Accused? Since when is being accused of something mean he is guilty?

A newly fertilize egg holds distinct DNA from his mother and father. It is both a living being and an individual organism according to universal scientific knowledge. No medical doctor questions this, even those in favour of abortion. So what if it doesn't have a brain yet? Does that make him less human?

You are imposing your morality, because you are giving yourself the authority to determine who can be considered a person, and who can't, based on your perspective that is against all manner of scientific knowledge.

Charged or accused is not a verdict, and is not proof of a person being guilty of a crime. I'm not deciding your laws, just telling you how they work. I agree that there is nothing usual about Trump's presidency. Because he is not a career politician. And that is the good thing about him.

When+Does+Life+Begin+Of+course+human+life+begins+at+conception..jpg

JUPITERASC

MAGAnistas are mostly wrong, but never in doubt! :biggrin:
It's a reasonable question:
If you subscribe to the MAGA slogan, and have an opinion of your own,
instead of unthinkingly following the leader, like lemmings do,
what does the slogan mean to you, personally?
When did America stop being Great, and therefore in need of being made Great again?
Oddity, you're not a MAGA hat wearer, but can you offer any insights?
Oddity commented:smile:
A MAGA hat
isn't the same thing
as a KKK hood, David.

Just because someone likes
some aspect of the past
(like near-full employment,
money being worth something)
doesn't mean they approve of all of it

kkk-so.jpg

ynnest

Exploiting the fears and prejudices of people who felt left out of the Government's policies was a clever ploy by someone who never shared their lot. Since it was to garner fame and power for himself, rather than for their benefit, I find it distasteful.

It was a balancing act that created a shift in the collective consciousness that provided greater benefit to America as a whole long term than if it had not been done, even though you may not want to see it. Again, it starts with self reflection, Both for Trump and you who are his opposers.

The decisions and its consequences of politics are broader than a lolipop stick.

Y

Last edited:
There are some woefully uninformed posters in this thread. They tend to follow the hysterical propaganda and conspiracy media who manipulate them through fear for ratings which mean money. You'd hope they had a little common sense and realized we are in a period of peace and prosperity that hasn't been seen in many decades. But I think there are many people who like drama and being scared. They tend to watch horror films, too.

david starling

It was a balancing act that created a shift in the collective consciousness that provided greater benefit to America as a whole long term than if it had not been done, even though you may not want to see it. Again, it starts with self reflection, Both for Trump and you who are his opposers.

The decisions and its consequences of politics are broader than a lolipop stick.

Y

Are you a Luciferian?

ynnest

Are you a Luciferian?

No but those who now resist the positive changes of the Trump administration are from my perspective Luciferians as Luciferians from my understanding is in its essence a name given to those who are rebellions towards the current order, thus making them evil or good depending on what the current order of things is.

This is Also a concept that is broader than the everyday Joe lolipop stick, dare to see it.

Y

david starling

No but those who now resist the positive changes of the Trump administration are from my perspective Luciferians as Luciferians from my understanding is in its essence a name given to those who are rebellions towards the current order, thus making them evil or good depending on what the current order of things is.

This is Also a concept that is broader than the everyday Joe lolipop stick, dare to see it.

Y

Trump's in rebellion against the current order. Maybe he's a Luciferian.

ynnest

Trump's in rebellion against the current order. Maybe he's a Luciferian.

He IS the new order! Rejoice and celebrate in the light of our beloved Messiah, Donald Jesus ChrisTrump!! We shall prevail and see the incoming kingdom of god through his divine presence as he shall liften the burdens of our shoulders!

Y

david starling

He IS the new order! Rejoice and celebrate in the light of our beloved Messiah, Donald Jesus ChrisTrump!! We shall prevail and see the incoming kingdom of god through his divine presence as he shall liften the burdens of our shoulders!

Y

That makes him the Anti-Christ! Explains a lot! :biggrin: