For Senior Members and Astrologers

Hello Everyone,
I was a bit confused regarding gemstone recommendation as there is no perticular study material available to give accurate direction.
The question starts from here-

Suppose in a natal chart there is sun in second house and in taurus sign(neecha sign for sun) , should we recommend gemstone of sun or venus.Please note that venus is conjoined with malific planet(ketu) and moon in gemini sign in 3rd house.
Shadbala of Sun is 1.18(baseline normal level)
Vinshopaka Bala is 9.6(in strengthless region)
In Varga 6 Sastayansh1/6 mars and sun in 6th house in libra sign (both of them are neecha)
The respective person is having excess body heat/pitta in his body as well as he had faced disease related to face and tooth
Is recommending him Ruby gemstone is suitable or should we just strengthen the sign lord(in both cases its Venus).
Also, the respective person have faced all malific effect of sun in 2nd house

Kindly answer the respective question and enlighten me with your vast experience.Thanks for taking your time to read the post

Virinchi

read KP books to understand that gemstones are not easy to recommend.
one has to wear a stone related to a planet that is sublord of 1st and/or 11th house and not signifying houses like 6,8,12..
If your 1st or 11th Sublord is signifying 6 or 8 or 12, better not wear anything

according to KP, sun becomes lord of 2nd house since house owned by sun is empty in his chart.Also mars is malific in 4th house of cancer and is lord of 8th house(8th house is empty) and sublord of 1st(mercury in 1st house).It gets hard to whether recommend him gemstone or not .Kindly enlighten me on this subject as its getting more confusing

Last edited: