Avoiding retrogrades when starting a buisiness? PLEASE ADVISE!!

Lkb273

Hi all,

I would like to start a not-for-profit soon, as I finally have a team together, and the details ironed out.

I am aware that it is not wise to start any venture, or sign any contracts when the planets are in retrograde.

However, I read this statment on (http://www.astrologycom.com/jupiterpisc2010.html):
Jupiter turns retrograde in Aries on July 23, slips back to Pisces on September 9 and turns direct in Pisces on November 18. The week either side of this date is ideal for focusing yourself and implementing plans for the year ahead.

So, I ask, if I get the Articles of Incorporation signed, sealed, and delivered on Friday, November 19, how big of a risk am I taking? As Uranus is still in retrograde until December. It is my understanding that Uranus is the planet of unexpected and grandiose change...so maybe that is good??

Mercury goes into shaddow on November 22, and goes into retrograde station on December 10- Jan 11 (direct station). I definitely want to avoid Mercury in retrograde in Capricorn, as that has bad news written all over it.

Please advise on the best time for me to start this venture. The program is the first of its kind, and it has the potential to postitively influence our economic and financial health in the long term future through teaching highschool students proper personal finance concepts (mortgages, credit cards, interest rates, and other things they are currently not taught about, but are bombarded with these things post graduation).

I have run a chart for the business on that day for 3pm, to see how it looks, as well. It is attached.

Lots of planets on the top half of the chart: MC, Pluto, NN are in the 9th house...and the venture is about teaching...I think those factors signal good things, along with Mars and Mercury in Sagittarius (the philosopher/teacher) in the 8th house (other peoples money). Also, the Ascendant in Aries- first mover. What do you think?

I appreciate all input!!! Thank you!

Retrograde cycles from http://www.astrologycom.com/retro.html:
merctiny.jpg
Mercury finally turns retrograde for the year on November 22.
venustiny.jpg
Venus retrogrades in 2010 from Oct 8 to Nov 18.
marstiny.jpg
Mars turns retrograde in 2012.
juptiny.jpg
Jupiter from July 23, 2010 until November 18, 2010.
saturntiny.jpg
Saturn from January 13, 2010 until May 30, 2010.
uranustiny.jpg
Uranus from July 5, 2010 until December 6, 2010.
neptiny.jpg
Neptune from May 31, 2010 until November 7, 2010.
plutotiny.jpg
Pluto from April 7, 2010 until September 14, 2010.

Last edited:
The most important retrogrades are mercury, venus and mars. So try to avoid these like the plague. You could always ask a horary question

Neptune Rising

On that date there are a few good aspects:

Moon is waxing, good for a growing business.
Venus and Juptier stationing direct around that date.

It might also be interesting for you to see how the chart interacts with your own chart.

I'm thinking of launching a business around 15th Nov and afterwards noticed all the stationing direct planets. Moon in Pisces suits what I want to launch.

Mercury turns retrograde at 5 degrees Capricorn on 10th/11th December. It starts the shadow period at 19 degree Sag on 22nd Nov.

The 19th November at 3pm, it looks really good for future transformation to do with financial stuff (Pluto and North Node aspected by Moon). Moon exhalted, that's good. Wish I knew more about event charts to help. I'd be tempted to use that date for myself too, I'm weighing up two options....