Help me read synastry chart

astrobabes

Hi! My sister asked if I could get someone to read her synastry with someone she is interested in. Please let me know if there is anything interesting/important. :tongue:

Attachments

• synastry chart for sis.pdf
    116.8 KB · Views: 25

ToltecLearn

Hi! My sister asked if I could get someone to read her synastry with someone she is interested in. Please let me know if there is anything interesting/important. :tongue:

at least there is a soft aspect between his mars and her venus and a soft aspect between his venus and her jupiter:alien:

waybread

It's actually a lot harder to read a chart with so many asteroids packed into it. Let's look at the "majors" before moving on to the "minors".

Conjunct suns: helpful. (Their birthdays are pretty close.) ego compatibility

Moons: not aspecting. Their emotional natures are quite different.

Mercuries widely conjunct: helpful. They tend to think alike.

Her Venus makes an out-of-sign sextile with his Mars. sexual compatibility

Her Mars sextiles his Venus. Ditto. (hot stuff!)

Her Jupiter trines his Mars. Ditto.

His Jupiter does not make a favourable aspect to her inner planets. Probably he feels better around her than she feels around him, but not a major factor.

His Pluto conjuncts her Venus. There may even be an obsessive quality to the relationship.

All-in-all, the synastry looks pretty good. The one thing to keep in mind is that he may crave emotional intensity (Scorpio moon) whereas she prefers more of a sense of pleasantness and harmony.

I don't know their circumstances, but assuming he's not spoken for, I think he will be attracted to her.