The 7th house - marriage predictions

Yennie

The 7th house

What does it indicate if neptune in 7th house square saturn in 10th house? Saturn is also 7th house ruler and is retrograde in the natal chart. Could you help me with this placement in my chart, please? Thank you! Here is my chart:
https://pasteboard.co/J1rKdmi.png

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Re: The 7th house marriage predictions

The 7th house marriage predictions
Hello Yennie,

7th house is not marriage, 7th house is relationship and encountering people. Marriage and divorce is 8th house- in your chart ruled by uranus in 8th house.

Next possible chance to get married or seperated (depends on transit aspect energy is on June 11,2020 by square - provided you have a partner before and are in a relationship before. Relationship is 7th house- ruled by saturn- who is squared right now by transiting saturn and more stressful and tensioned and looking more like a break in an existing relationship.

Second possible and better chance for marriage by transiting saturn's conj. on March 6th, 2021.

What does it indicate if neptune in 7th house square saturn in 10th house? Saturn is also 7th house ruler and is retrograde in the natal chart.

Neptune rules your midheaven, your lifepath and your career. Neptune in 7th house has two meanings-

1) is a professional consultant constellation to give advice to people in your work

2) you wait for a certain partner willing to join your life-path and your goals in your career.

With uranus as ruler of 8th in sextile with pluto conjuncting mercury - you wait and expect a certain special person/partner you know from another life before and you can work together with.