Need some information my non-existent love life... Alone forever?

Someone read my chart and tell me about this part of my life please. I'm completely stuck.

Attachments

• Natal Chart Blanked Out.jpg
    Natal Chart Blanked Out.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 25

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Need some information my non-existent love life... Alone forever? Someone read my chart and tell me about this part of my life please. I'm completely stuck.

Hello astrologydude,

for an easy chart reading - looking into coming future - it is always nice and comfortable to also have actual transits shown on outer circle.

And definitely a NO to alone forever - as moon/pluto is a very persisting energy to look for a partner and an intense attracting energy - if right transit time has come - but always working under certain energies and rules with pluto energy - being out of personal control.

To start a new relationship - your ruler of your 7th house - your moon- has to be activated first by a slowrunning transiting planet. Same with your 8th house - longlasting relationship and marriage - your mercury- if you would like to stay for longer with a person, you have met before.

Your natal moon is in exact trine with your natal pluto you have very exact expectations how it should happen to feel as right for yourself and as well have high standards on yourself and/or on your partner.

With moon as ruler of your 7th house in your 2nd house - you mainly need a partner to feel yourself well and safe. (2nd house is safety,security,self-esteem) and with your pisces moon you feel yourself completeley lost in the wide open sea -without a partner.

Transiting pluto has already activated your moon to start a new relationship by sextile on february 15th, 2020 and will hold on supporting you in this subject until Dec 22nd, 2020.

Same time transiting pluto will transit your ASC as your birth axis as well - getting up as well all subconsciously stored past memory from your own birth experience - what is shown in your chart not as having been easy - with close uranus/neptune conj. squaring your natal jupiter in 8th house.

Already in prenatal period during pregnancy of your mother - shown kinda as a near to death shock experience happened before - as 8th house is also house of near to death and death experience. Uranus is your co-ruler of 1st house and neptune rules physical body house 2nd.

Mercury as ruler of your 5th house /love and romance and as ruler of your 8th house is actually activated challenging by transiting saturn's square- as ruler of your prenatal 12th house- opening up 8th house doors and subconscious/psyche - as well as stored past memory - and this transit might be the causer of your feeling yourself suck right now - although it is meant for a transformation and a healing for you and to get rid of something. This transit will hold on until Nov 27th, 2020.

Transiting uranus before has already trined your virgo chiron in 7th house for some time for a healing- is gone out of exact orb now and will inconjunct your sag moonnode on march 24th, 2020. Venus as your ruler of 4th house - emotions and mother experience in childhood and your co-ruler of intercepted libra in 8th house- will be activated by transiting uranus trine end of june - when something unexpectedly might happen for you - a good chance for a relocation as well.

In fact - both of your relationship rulers are activated right now and on "go" to find a new partner- matching your own chart energies - to happen during this transit time.

Attachments

• Natal Chart Blanked Out.jpg
    Natal Chart Blanked Out.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 39
attachment.php

Hello astrologydude,

for an easy chart reading - looking into coming future - it is always nice and comfortable to also have actual transits shown on outer circle.

And definitely a NO to alone forever - as moon/pluto is a very persisting energy to look for a partner and an intense attracting energy - if right transit time has come - but always working under certain energies and rules with pluto energy - being out of personal control.

To start a new relationship - your ruler of your 7th house - your moon- has to be activated first by a slowrunning transiting planet. Same with your 8th house - longlasting relationship and marriage - your mercury- if you would like to stay for longer with a person, you have met before.

Your natal moon is in exact trine with your natal pluto you have very exact expectations how it should happen to feel as right for yourself and as well have high standards on yourself and/or on your partner.

With moon as ruler of your 7th house in your 2nd house - you mainly need a partner to feel yourself well and safe. (2nd house is safety,security,self-esteem) and with your pisces moon you feel yourself completeley lost in the wide open sea -without a partner.

Transiting pluto has already activated your moon to start a new relationship by sextile on february 15th, 2020 and will hold on supporting you in this subject until Dec 22nd, 2020.

Same time transiting pluto will transit your ASC as your birth axis as well - getting up as well all subconsciously stored past memory from your own birth experience - what is shown in your chart not as having been easy - with close uranus/neptune conj. squaring your natal jupiter in 8th house.

Already in prenatal period during pregnancy of your mother - shown kinda as a near to death shock experience happened before - as 8th house is also house of near to death and death experience. Uranus is your co-ruler of 1st house and neptune rules physical body house 2nd.

Mercury as ruler of your 5th house /love and romance and as ruler of your 8th house is actually activated challenging by transiting saturn's square- as ruler of your prenatal 12th house- opening up 8th house doors and subconscious/psyche - as well as stored past memory - and this transit might be the causer of your feeling yourself suck right now - although it is meant for a transformation and a healing for you and to get rid of something. This transit will hold on until Nov 27th, 2020.

Transiting uranus before has already trined your virgo chiron in 7th house for some time for a healing- is gone out of exact orb now and will inconjunct your sag moonnode on march 24th, 2020. Venus as your ruler of 4th house - emotions and mother experience in childhood and your co-ruler of intercepted libra in 8th house- will be activated by transiting uranus trine end of june - when something unexpectedly might happen for you - a good chance for a relocation as well.

In fact - both of your relationship rulers are activated right now and on "go" to find a new partner- matching your own chart energies - to happen during this transit time.

Thank you so much for the in-depth description, I really appreciate it.

If anyone else has any other takes, I'd greatly appreciate it.