Grand Cross in Natal Chart

amberc

Hello all!

I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if I could get some insight from you all on the grand cross in my natal chart?

I have a moderate knowledge of astrology and am learning as fast as I can, but the grand cross still kind of mystifies me! Any insight would be appreciated!

Feb 18th, 1989
2:50PM
Toronto, Canada

waybread

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own chart. The free charts at Astrodienst are the easiest to read. www.astro.com

If you can't save your chart to a computer and upload it is a clickable thumbnail, but are using a cell phone, try a serrvice like imgur.com and then post the link. You can't link directly from Astrodienst, though.

Then, if you could share a little about yourself, that would be great. "Blind" chart readings are hard to do well.

Frisiangal

The ephemeris positions of the planets could indicate a grand cross in the FIXED signs. It is like the sails of a windmill that is there to grind and get things moving. Yet fixed can be stubborn or obstinate in doing so.
Does an attitude of controlling and/or obsessional 'fixation' mean anything to you?

Natal Sun entered Pisces during the date of birth,. that could feel like entering a new classroom for the first time. It would have been conjunct the North Node. South Node in Virgo could be suggestive of a nature used to having things in their right place, whilst a Sun in Pisces to N.N could suggest becoming more relaxed and easy going, showing more sensitivity. Sometimes it may escape into a world of one's own creative alternate reality that replaces the dealing with the grand cross situations that arise.

Approaching 31 years of age will see the Sun having progressed into Aries, coinciding with a time that an individual can express itself by taking action through self assertion.

Current long-term transits will also be effecting the natal planetary positions that may suggest either of a period of mental stress OR a re-view in mental attitude towards situations that have undergone change.

A chart provides more details regarding how, what, where and why circumstances occur as they do.

:smile:

amberc

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own chart. The free charts at Astrodienst are the easiest to read. www.astro.com

If you can't save your chart to a computer and upload it is a clickable thumbnail, but are using a cell phone, try a serrvice like imgur.com and then post the link. You can't link directly from Astrodienst, though.

Then, if you could share a little about yourself, that would be great. "Blind" chart readings are hard to do well.

Oh sorry about that! I've attached it here :)

Attachments

• graphic.jpg
    graphic.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 30

amberc

The ephemeris positions of the planets could indicate a grand cross in the FIXED signs. It is like the sails of a windmill that is there to grind and get things moving. Yet fixed can be stubborn or obstinate in doing so.
Does an attitude of controlling and/or obsessional 'fixation' mean anything to you?

Natal Sun entered Pisces during the date of birth,. that could feel like entering a new classroom for the first time. It would have been conjunct the North Node. South Node in Virgo could be suggestive of a nature used to having things in their right place, whilst a Sun in Pisces to N.N could suggest becoming more relaxed and easy going, showing more sensitivity. Sometimes it may escape into a world of one's own creative alternate reality that replaces the dealing with the grand cross situations that arise.

Approaching 31 years of age will see the Sun having progressed into Aries, coinciding with a time that an individual can express itself by taking action through self assertion.

Current long-term transits will also be effecting the natal planetary positions that may suggest either of a period of mental stress OR a re-view in mental attitude towards situations that have undergone change.

A chart provides more details regarding how, what, where and why circumstances occur as they do.

:smile:

Thank you so much for the insight!

"Fixation" definitely applies! Particularly when it comes to relationships of all kinds. I feel like I attract really intense people and many things have happened in my life that while I didn't have anything to do with their occurrence, they end up directly effecting me or get placed in my lap to deal with.

I have felt a huge movement in my mentality the past year and am starting to feel much freer in my thinking and attitude! Not sure if that has anything to do with my Saturn return or not ...

amberc

Here is one from the link you provided that has the current transits :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_amber.55067.144216.jpg
    astro_2gw_amber.55067.144216.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 20